001

One Game.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forget about his infatuation with Sehun. He forgot how to speak.

In the crowd of basketball players, he really wasn't that tall and was around the same height as everyone else. It's just... something about that Park player made him lose his . Baekhyun knew he was a er for tall guys, but he just realized that he also loved those biceps. And... his adam's apple. Fumbling to reach in his pocket, he tried to find Jongdae in his friend's list.

bobohu04: fuccfuccfucc why is that korean dude so hot??????

Jongdae pulled his phone out of his pocket and gave Baekhyun a puzzled look when he realized the notification was from Baekhyun. When he read the DM though, he gave Baekhyun a -eating grin.

the_realkjd: ooooooo is sehun replaceddddddddd???? tea is going to be s p i l l e d

bobohu04: stfu i swear to god i hate you soo00oo0 much

the_realkjd: but why do you think hes so good lookin he is so average... and his ears

bobohu04: making fun of someones appearance? low blow, jongdae...

the_realkjd: im just statin the truth

bobohu04: you just have rlly bad taste

the_realkjd: plus... youre rooting for stanford??? traitor. nasty. 

bobohu04: i rlly dont give any s about this stupid rivalry.

"Watcha' lookin at?" Sehun said, glancing at Baekhyun's phone. Baekhyun quickly went to his home screen.

"Nothing," Baekhyun mumbled.

"You guys should put your phones away... the game's starting soon."

"Ah... they're getting ready for the tip off."

-¤-

Throughout the game, Baekhyun found his eyes crawling to the bench where 61 was sitting. It wasn't surprising that he was sitting on the bench for most of the game if what Jongdae had told him was accurate, but Baekhyun didn't care. As long as he could stare at him for a loooong time. When Jongdae finally noticed that Baekhyun was not paying attention to the game at all, he smacked Baekhyun upside the head and laughed.

"Damn... you willing to betray your school for a hot dude? And I thought your motto was bros before hoes," Jongdae said.

Baekhyun blushed and started smacking Jongdae in the arm.

"I swear to god... I will kill you in your sleep. TRY ME ."

"I swear to god... I will kill all of you guys in your sleep if you don't shut the up right now," Sehun said, butting in on the conversation.

"We all know that Baby Hunnie won't do that," Jongdae said, cooing at Sehun as Baekhyun laughed.

"Try me, ,"

The trio continued "arguing" until Baekhyun suddenly went silent and Jongdae had realized they finally sent the Korean dude onto the court.

"You're completely whipped, aren't you?" Jongdae said, watching Baekhyun drift off into another space watching 61 run across of the court.

Sehun glanced at Baekhyun.

"He is," Sehun said as he started cackling like a hyena. "Hyung... you're so in love."

Baekhyun sighed.

"Whatever... it's not like we're even in the same leauge. He probably has a crowd of girls chasing him," Baekhyun said.

"Plus... he's from Stanford."

"Jongdae... for the millionth time, the rivalry seriously does not matter."

"It matters to me, and I would disown my child if they ever associated themselves with Stanford. So unlike you, my child can't go dating some Stanford or bastard. or be friends with a Stanford student or child of alumni. or go to Stanford. I don't get care if they get in full ride."

"This is why you shouldn't have children."

"Excuse me, but I am PERFECTLY qualified to be a parent."

"No, no you aren't Jongdae. Your child would probably go deaf before they learn their ABCs because you're so ing loud."

"You aren't exactly quiet either, Baekhyun."

"Y'all childish as ," Sehun said, watching the two bicker amongst themselves.

-¤-

Baekhyun slammed his face into the pillow, trying to sleep, but to no avail because he just couldn't get that kid out of his head. When Baekhyun realized that sleeping was not going to be an option, he reached for phone and searched up "Stanford basketball roster." After searching for number 61, he found the out that his full name was Park Chanyeol. Deciding to more snooping, Baekhyun found some stats he didn't understand and his Instagram that had a couple hundred followers which meant that he couldn't just slip into his DMs. He also found out that Chanyeol normally doesn't play, but was only on the roster because quite a few of the normal players were injured. When he was about to go to sleep, his phone went off because of none other than the wonderful Jongdae.

the_realkjd: you'll thank me for this.

bobohu04: erm wot

the_realkjd: i have a nasty cousin who goes to stanford that my mom always compares me with

bobobhu04: and....

the_realkjd: i kinda instagram stalked him... lowkey... turns out he's friends with youre crush

bobohu04: what are you suggesting

the_realkjd: im suggesting that we go to the party my cousin is hosting

bobohu04: which cousin is it

the_realkjd: junmyeon... you know the really smart one that my mom always tells me to be like

bobohu04: ooooOooOO

the_realkdj: i lowkey keep in touch with him so i just need him to invite us and you can get laid

bobohu04: stfu im not tryin to get laid. i want a boyfriend. And I'm not interested about going to a stanford party for him bc hes prob another jock he wants a quick

bobohu04: plus he looks straight as a

the_realkjd: you may be super ing gay but your gaydar is

bobohu04: uM n0t rlly last time i checked, twinks are not super buff and tall

the_realkjd: are u saying all gay ppl are twinks? shame, baek, shame

bobohu04: stfu. 

the_realkjd: so you goin?

bobohu04: yes....

the_realkjd: hA u hopeless af

Baekhyun sighed happily while his brain was currently exploding. Eventually, he fell asleep, but not before screaming a little bit into his pillow

-¤-

Classes didn't fly by, they took an eternity, but eventually it was Saturday and Jongdae pulled up in his car and Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at him. Normal Jongdae party attire was a nice top and some skinny jeans, but since Jongdae was going to a majority Stanford student party, he HAD to pull up decked out in Berkeley merch. Meanwhile, Baekhyun went all out with some eye-catching attire.

Like Jongdae, he normally just wore jeans and a t-shirt. Today, he brought his black leather skinny jeans and fishnet top out. He also brought out his eyeliner. This can only mean two things: he's gonna get laid or he's gonna get laid. 

His outfit could make a straight man gay, as Jongdae would normally say.

When the duo finally got to the party, Jongdae was met with backlash, and to say he got a lot of backlash and angry shouts was an unerstatement. This party was slightly smaller than parties that he usually went to, but there was plenty of alcohol. Baekhyun made a beeline for the alcohol table, dragging Jongdae with him to prevent him from getting into fights too early on in the party. 

"Shots. We need shots," Jongdae said.

"Um... I don't think it would be a very good idea to get you very drunk at this party," Baekhyun said. Before he coud successfully pull away Jongdae from the stack of mini red cups and the tequila bottle, someone tapped Jongdae's back.

"Hey dino," the stranger said.

" you, Junmyeon. I told you to stop calling me that," Jongdae said, immediately recognizing the nickname and voice.

"What a lovely greeting."

"Whatever. This here is Baekhyun. This wants a certain someone *exaggerated fake cough* Park Chanyeol *another exaggerated fake cough* to be his boyfriend."

"Ah... so that's why you wanted to come to my party. Shame. I thought you were actually interested in seeing your cousin."

"As if. I hear enough about you already."

"Not my fault."

"Why can't you just be stupid?"

"That's too difficult for someone as intelligent as me."

"Puh-lease. Just because you're book smart doesn't mean that you're smart overall. For example... basic self preservation skills. For example, I still remember the time you almost burned down the house because you thought that it would be a good idea to just leave a frozen wad of meat on the pan and wait for it to thaw itself on the pan while you watched TV. And I still remember the time that you almost tried getting toast out of the toaster with a fork."

"Soooo... how about we get this pretty boy to his prince charming."

"Stop changing the subject. But sure."

"Do I have a say in any of this?" Baekhyun finally asked.

"Why? Isn't that why you're at the party."

"I don't want to be associated with you two when meeting him."

"Harsh. But no. We will get the credit for hooking you two up."

"Did I mention that Chanyeol is as straight as a ?" Junmyeon finally asked.

"Please. My gaydar goes haywire when I see Chanyeol. He's probably in deni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter