Chapter 4

Is it a hair ?

Journal Entry: 4

 

Time: 2:02


It's been three weeks since I found out that Hakyeon loves me, and I think that I have developed my own an "N ". I know it sounds weird but it seems that I have to have my eyes fixed on him at all times no matter where he is.

But let me tell you the real reason I'm writing today it's because I think... no that's not right...I know that I have fallen in love with Hakyeon. I know what most people are thinking, am I just saying that since I know about his feeling towards me? I thought about that, long and hard and this is what I came up with:

Would I miss the way he looks at me?

Yes!

 

Would I miss the way he kisses me?

 

Yes!


But then I thought those reasons alone wouldn't mean I loved him ... Like? Yes! But not love. So I thought again.

Could I live without hearing his voice in the morning? No!

Without his sweet hugs, he graces upon me every day? No!

How about how his eyes light up when I make his favorite meal? No!

Or what about those gentle caresses that belong only to me? No!

Then there was the biggest question... Could I imagine my life without him being there? And as I ask myself that... I knew... No!! Not even in my wildest dreams could I imagine a life without Hakyeon.

That's when I knew I loved him and nobody... nobody will ever tell me different. So I guess it's true, I Jung Taekwoon do have a but it's only for the one I love.

Bye for now

-Taekwoon

With that, I closed my laptop and with great determination, I left the room and went to find Hakyeon. I searched everywhere till I found him in the studio. It seemed like he was composing a song, he must have felt my presence because he looked up at me.

Taking off his earphones he asked. "Is there something you need Taekwoon ?"

"I need to talk to you," I said nervously.

"You can talk to me about anything." He said as if he sensed the seriousness of the conversation.

"I figured out with a little help that you may like...um love me?" I said shyly.

It happens so fast that even before I knew it he was standing in front of me. Taking my hand in his he said. "It's love... I love you Taekwoon."

"You really love me?" I asked in disbelief.

With his hand, he lifted my face so that I was looking him straight in the eyes.

"Look at me, can't you see the truth in my eyes? I have always loved you since the first moment I laid my eyes on you. I was just too scared to tell you." Then pulling me close he said. "I knew if you found out back then you wouldn't return my love, but someday I hoped you would."

"But Hakyeon that's just it," I said against his chest. "I think I already love you."

"Shh... you don't have to say it just because I did... I told you I'll wait no matter how long it takes." Hakyeon replied.

Pushing away from him I said. "I'm not just saying it, I thought about this for the past three weeks. It was basically all I thought about, and if there is one thing I think I'm sure of is that I love you."

"You really mean it? Tell me the truth, cause I'm not letting you take it back later," he said bluntly.

" Yes, I really love you," I said. I was then pulled into a kiss and not just any kiss but one that shattered my soul to point that I wept. That's how good it was. So I too have a and his name is Hakyeon.