Chapter 3

Is it a hair ?

Journal Entry: 3

Time: 12:08

I know it hasn’t been that long since I last written but I really wanted to get this out. We did a fan meeting recently and I finally broke and dressed up like a girl. It was a character from an anime I liked so I guess I could live with it.

That’s not really what I  wanted to get off my chest. Lately, I have this feeling that Hakyeon might like me or he might have developed a kissing . That’s right I wrote it, a kissing .

If someone was reading this I know what they would think... a kissing , there no such thing. I thought that too but with everything that is going on, I just don't know.

Every day for the last three weeks I have been attacked by the kissing monster named Hakyeon. He really sneaky about it too, it’s like he mastered the art of Kiss Kwon Do. It’s always a peck before an interview, after the interview, going on a music show, in the car, in our dorm, just about everywhere, and it seems the kisses are getting more passionate. I’m starting to get marks.

But every time I ask him why…he just smiles and walks away. So this is what I’m thinking, he either has a kissing or even though I don’t believe it, it has to be he likes me. I have to talk to somebody about this, but whose level-headed, and smart enough to help me…Ravi!!!

-Leo

While getting up from my desk I closed my laptop. As I walked out of my room I went in search of Ravi. ‘Now where would he be at this time of day…?’ I thought when it came to me…the studio, but since it was still a little early I check the kitchen since he always eats before heading out.

Heading towards the kitchen I could see that he was at the table eating something.

"Hey, Ravi what are you eating?" I ask.

Looking up from his food he replied. "I’m having some of the leftover kimchi."

I was nervous about how to approach the situation so I waited while he finishes his kimchi so I could think of what to say.

Finishing up the last bit of his kimchi Ravi asks "Did you want something Hyung?"

"Um… yes…I wanted to ask you something Hakyeon." I said nervously.

"What about him?" He asked.

Looking down while playing with my fingers I asked. "Don’t you think he been acting strange lately?"

"Oh, do you mean the way he is always really possessive about you or is it how he’s always touching and kissing you," Ravi said bluntly.

"So you notice that too… because at first, I thought it was just some kind of …" I said looking at him.

"Yeah a Daeguni …" he said while snickering.

"So you think it's possible that he might like me?" I asked him timidly.

He looked at me dumbfounded as he said. "Possible... you mean Probable... everyone can see how much he loves you."

"He loves me...?" I asked shocked.

"Well... Yeah... you were just too much of a scatterbrain to see it." Ravi said while leaving.

'He loves me... he loves me... he loves me' I thought until it finally sunk into my brain making me shout. "OMG!!! Hakyeon  Loves Me!!!"

*****

*****