Chapter 1

Is it a hair ?

Journal Entry 1

Time: 4:21

So, this is my first time writing my thoughts and feelings inside of a journal. I usually just write them into lyrics for songs but I can't do that this time. 

And writing everything down seems like a good way to organize my thoughts. The problem I'm having is sort of weird... how do I  explain? I guess I should just say it. I think Hakyeon has a hair .

No scratch that, maybe it's just a for my hair, cause now that I think about it, it's only my hair that he constantly touches, plays and caresses. I can't discuss this with the other members because they say I'm just imagining things and at first I would have believed them, but that was before he started becoming possessive over my hair.

I know its hard to believe that someone could become possessive over hair, but after what I experienced a couple of days ago, I think that's the only possible explanation. 

We (Vixx) went over to Infinite's dorm to hang out since none of us had a schedule planned for the day. When we got there, we all separated talking to different members.

I went straight over to Sunggyu, we hardly get to see each other so I wanted to catch up. We were talking and joking around, he said something that made me actually laugh out loud.  As I bent over to hide my laughter my hair fell into my face.

Sunggyu was nice enough to try and fix it for me when all of sudden Hakyeon came out of nowhere  and started fixing it himself while glaring at Sunggyu... but it seemed that Sunggyu wasn't even fazed by the glare he just had a strange smile on his face while looking at us, and the weirdest thing about it was that it  happened a couple more time with different members of Infinite .

As I think about it now it seemed as if they were doing it on purpose. No... what am I thinking that can't be right. Anyway back to the subject at hand, I think this proves that Hakyeon has a hair ...right? Maybe I should gather up more evidence before I actually decide, but for now, I'm just going to fix dinner and not think about it anymore.

Bye for now

-Taekwoon

After I saved the entry I closed my laptop. Getting up from the desk I left the bedroom and headed for the kitchen on my way there I saw that everybody was on the couch watching some show.

"Hey, guys... I'm going to the kitchen to cook dinner is there anything in particular that you want?" I asked.

They just shook their heads no while Hakyeon replied, "Anything you cook will be great." Starting to get up he went on to say. "Let me help you."

"Ok..." I said while going into the kitchen. "Hey, Hakyeon can I ask you a question?"

"Sure what is it?" he asked.

"I have to warn you that it might sound silly..." I said shyly.

Smiling gently at me he said. "You know you can ask me anything silly or not."

"Um..okay do you think you might have a ...um... hair ? I asked.

"Why do you think I do?" He asked holding in his laughter.

Looking away he said. "Because you seem to like to...how do I say this nicely... get enjoyment out of fondling my hair."

"Your so cute daeguni," Hakyeon said in amusement while ruffling my hair.

"It's not funny, I was being serious," I said while pouting.

"Chuckling he says. "I know that's why it's so cute... your hair isn't what I want to fondle."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

Pulling me close in a hug he said. "I'll tell you when I think you're ready to know."

He left the kitchen after saying that while I just stood there wondering about what he could have meant by that?