only look at me 2

ONLY look at ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only look at me 2

 

Dongho drive somi into her apartment and say goodbye at her.

 

Somi is carrying the heavy plastic bags in both hands,since she doesn’t allow dongho to help her taking it inside.and she’s struggling to push the door code and enter.and she’s enter her dark apartment and put down the groceries into the floor then switch on the lamp.

 

“Gamjagya!” She’s surprised to find daniel is sitting on the sofa doing nothing at the time she switch on the lamp.

 

“You’re home already,oppa.. have you eat?i will reheat the food for you,please wait a second” somi quickly took some of the plastic bags with her into the kitchen.

She turn on the stove to boil the kimchi stew that she cooked this morning and busily storing the groceries that she bought.

 

“Where were you gone today?” Daniel asked with flat tone.he’s taking the leftover groceries infront of the door to the kitchen.

 

“Me?i went to the supermarket to buy groceries..” She’s answer without a thought.

 

“With who ?” Daniel ask.

 

“With else’s i can go with? Of course i went alone..” somi said without looking at daniel who’s standing behind her.

 

Bruk

 

 

Daniel all of sudden turned and pushing somi until her back hitted a bit hard the refrigerator door.

Somi who doesn’t expect daniel will be this harsh at her on his sober condition was widen her eyes in surprise.

 

“Don’t ever tryin to lie to me,jeon somi...” daniel eyes glared intensely at somi.

 

“I didn’t lie.” Somi shout.

 

“Stop playing innocent,jeon somi..i know you’re with someone.” Daniel big palm is grabbing on somi’s cheeks.

 

“I’m not lying !” Somi pushing daniel’s hand away.

 

“I saw you hugging with a man at starbucks few hours before! And you’re home at this late?where were you? Did you spend an hours with a man?Kang Dongho is it??! huh?! So tell me..,did he took you to the hotel?did you have with hi-“

 

Plakk

 

Somi can’t take it anymore.she slap daniel on his cheek.

 

“H-how could you ever think that low to me? How could you,kang Daniel??!” Somi is shouting and crying at the same time.

 

Daniel still holding on his cheek that somi slap him before.

 

“Why? I knew everything and now you’re angry? Are you protecting Kang Dongho now som?” Daniel laugh mockingly at her.

 

Somi can’t believe what she’s heard.

How can daniel that she loves turns into this kind of discusting person like this.

 

She shook her head at disbelief.

 

“How was him? Did his pleased you,som? Did you moaned his name just like what you did when we had ?” Daniel is now trying to took off her blouse forcefully.while somi keep on resisting him.”Stop it oppa. don’t. No. Stop it.” 

 

“Why som? Is it because he made you tired,so that’s why you can’t having it with me? I’m sorry but you’re still mine,and i want you right now,som.” Daniel pulling her underwear off her legs but she’s keep on kicking on him.she trying everything so she can escape.

 

“You’re the one who cheated,and now you’re accusing me cheating!!!” Somi keep pushing daniel away with all her might but daniel only stop a minute because he’s surprised to hear what she said.

 

He looking deep into her eyes and trapping her both hands above her head with his hand locking on her,saying,”even when i cheated on you,you can’t cheating on me,jeon somi!” Before he slammed his lips on her collar and it making her scream in pain.

 

She’s struggling alot to escape from daniel’s body that trapping her below.she’s trying everything she can that makes her sit and stand quickly,she took a fruit knife from the dryer and shout “i will kill myself if you still insisted,kang daniel.just go ahead.i will cut my wrist right infront of you right now.” Somi is now holding on a knife on her hand and she’s pointing it into her left wrist.

 

Daniel is surprised with her action and he held his arms up.

“Okay...okay..put it down som..,please put that knife down..,we can talk about this..okay..?” 

 

“No... i will just cut it and let you watch me die right infront of you,kang daniel.

That’s what you wanted right?huh?? Instead of hurting me day by day..,why don’t you just stab me dead with this knife and then you can go with whoever you wanted,kang daniel..”

 

“What did you talking about som? Stop freaking me out..you’re crazy..,put that thing away,now som.seriously..”

 

“Oppa.. don’t you remember..,that we’re promised to not tell a lie to eachother,right? Then why did you lie to me??!! You’re cheating on me,oppa...” somi is crying and break down on the floor.

 

Daniel quickly took the knife from somi and throw it far into the window the he broke down to hold somi,”i’m sorry,babe..i’m really really sorry... i was the one who did wrong,i know..,forgive me,som...”

 

Somi trying to push daniel away but her power isn’t enough to be compared with danie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter