Only look at me 3

ONLY look at ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only look at me 3

 

 

It’s been months after their breakup.But until now,Daniel still trying to search everywhere for somi.she’s cutting the connection totally with daniel by changed her phone number,after a month after their breakup.since she doesn’t wanted daniel to keep on calling her while he’s drunk and crying saying sorry.

She had to be strong and stop worrying for daniel,that’s why she decided to change her phone number,easily so she can’t contact nor being contacted by Daniel.

 

 

The first month after break up wasn’t easy for her too.somi was used to be only taking the home courses since daniel doesn’t allowed her to take a job.so after their breakup,somi have to started to take some part time jobs to live her life.

To live in Seoul is tough,everything’s are expensive here in Seoul.that’s why she have to earn a lot for pay her rent and everything.

 

But month after months passes,and somi started to enjoy her life and her jobs too.

 

She’s now handling the new branch of Kang Dongho’s fiancé coffee shop near Ttukseom resort,and she’s the only worker at the shop since the coffee shop is still new.she’s enjoying her time taking care of the shop by herself.it makes her busy yet happy with all she have right now.

 

 

Daniel was just finished the meeting around Tteukseom Resort when he ran out of cigarettes and decided to bought one at the convenient store.he was passing over the coffee shop that almost packed with couple of teenagers there.

He’s passing it without thinking,and just go straight to the convenience store beside the coffee shop to buy the cigarettes.but his heart feels an urge to buy a coffee all of sudden.so,without a thought he took a bottle of instant coffee from the chiller and pay it along with the cigarette and the lighter.

 

Daniel went out from the convenience store and open the instant coffee that he bought while passing the coffee shop door and he’s almost bumping into the 2 girls that just came out from the coffee shop while listening the music with the sharing headset.

 

“Thank you for coming..please come again..” a girl’s voice from the coffee shop made daniel turns his head at the glass wall of the coffee shop.

His eyes widen when he saw a girl that he’s been looking for all this months was there smiling at the customers while she’s delivering their orders.

 

Daniel was stood still infront of the coffee shops glass wall.

 

He can’t believe his eyes.

 

It was her.

 

Jeon somi.

 

The girl with a long brown wavy hair wearing the dark brown apron is busily moving back and forth inside the barista counter.

She’s looking so beautiful.

 

Daniel can feel his heart beating fast looking at her.

His lips made a curved smile.

 

He decided to watching her from a far,so she won’t notice his presence.

 

 

Almost everyday after his working hours ended,he drove his car to watching somi from a far.

Watching her and make sure that she’s went home safely by following her from a far with his car.

 

One day in the winter,his car were at the repair shop,but daniel really can’t help to see somi.so he use the subway and walk to the place he used to watch somi from a far.he’s cursing on himself,because he didn’t remember to take the hand warmer while the temperature went dropped a lot and makes him freezing in cold.

He’s keep on rubbing on his arms to stay warm and blowing a warm breath from his mouth into his palms couple of times.his thick long John can’t shield him from the cold weather that night.

 

When daniel was busily pacing back and forth trying to stay warm while backing on the coffee shop,a cup of hot americano and a piece of hand warmer b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter