Only look at me-final

ONLY look at ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only look at me 4

 

 

Daniel keep on visiting to the coffee shop every day after his works ends.he’s always trying to talk to her but looks like she won’t give him any intentions to talk at him.until one night,when somi is busily placing some Christmas ornaments to decorate the coffee shop,and she needed a hand to help her to put some Christmas ornaments at the place that unreachable for her.

 

Deep inside she’s cursing herself for wearing a blouse today,and she didn’t bring any spare of pants because it will be hard for her if she have to climb into the chair by wearing these skirt like this.

But still,she’s trying.

 

“Let me help.just tell me where you wanted to put this things up.” Daniel grab the ornaments from Somi’s hand.

 

“Please just stay if you’re not comfortable with your dress” he added and makes her retreat down from the chair and exchange her position with daniel who already climb up at the chair.

 

“Ah..please move a bit to the left.” She commanded.

 

The two finished the shop decorations and somi made him a cup of americano for him and saying “thanks for your help”

 

“Som,can i have a time to talk?” Daniel quickly grab somi’s hand stoping her to get away from him.

But somi pull her hand quickly and turns her body at him.she looking at him in the eyes and decided to pull the chair infront of daniel.

 

Daniel is surprise by her sudden action but quickly sit on his chair again,smiling.

 

“H-How’s life, som?” He begin with stutters.

 

She nods,and said,”i’m good..as you can see..” she smiling at him.

 

The smile which so beautiful that can melt his heart.

 

So beautiful that he’s thought she had some spell to make his heart dropped with her smile.

 

“I see.. it’s good to know..” daniel nods and smiling at the same time.

 

He caught himself staring at her for a long seconds,and he chuckled on himself.

 

“Oh gosh what did you do to me..” he said slowly,his hand holding on his chest unconsciously.

 

She can actually hear him,but she pretend not to.

 

“Som.. are you.. “ “I mean...” “Do you..” “Ah no..” “Nevermind..”

Daniel is hesitant to pick his questions,making somi looking weird at him then chuckled.

 

It makes him stunned a bit again.

 

His eyes can’t left her beautiful face even just seconds.

 

“You’re beautiful..” the words escaped slowly from his lips making himself even surprise by it and quickly he correct his words,”You’re looks..fresh.. yeah.. bright,i mean fresh.yeah..fresh...” he blabbering without he even know what he’s sayin.

 

“Well..thank you..” somi chuckled looking at daniel who act funny infront of her.

 

Her right fingers moving the strand of her hair to the back of her ear.

 

And daniel eyes landed into her fingers.he notice something.

 

“Um..,i just notice.. no ring on... um..” daniel gestured on her fingers.

 

“Oh...” She’s looking at her both hands and her lips made a pout slightly,but it quickly returns to a wide smile once again.

 

“No one’s giving it to me.” She smile slightly teasing him.

 

Daniel made a cheer on his mind,he have to clasped on his lips together trying to hold his big smile that might burst on his face.

 

Kliiingg~

 

“Osossaeyo..” somi suddenly stood up from her seat as the New customers came.

 

While she’s stand up,Daniel eyes accidentally saw the ring on her necklace.

 

It was the same ring that he wore on his right point finger.

 

It’s their couple ring.

 

Daniel used to wear it at his left ring finger,but because he lose some weight,and he’s afraid he might lose the ring somewhere,so he purposely put it into his right point finger.

 

Daniel heart burst an extra confidence.he can’t help his wide smile until he have to cover it with his hand,because if it’s not,other customers might seen him crazy.

 

 

 

On the next day,daniel started to shown up with much preparation.he checked on his hair and clothes before he came into somi coffee shop,and like usual,daniel help somi to close off the shop and they’re left side by side walking to the korean restaurant near the coffee shop to have a dinner.

 

While waiting for their food,daniel brave himself to ask her,if maybe there’s a chance for them to back together

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter