Only look at me 1

ONLY look at ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only look at me

 

 

 

It’s late of night already. Daniel is drifted into a deep slumber after their .while somi is now looking blankly at the cup of water,she’s sitting alone at the dinning room,her mind went blank.

 

‘Why do i feel this way? What did i do wrong to be threaten this way? Did i lacking on something? Or maybe...he didn’t love me anymore? But why.. why don’t he let me go and be with that girl instead of hurting my feelings like this?’ 

 

Tears escaped from her beautiful orbs.

 

She quickly wipe it with her fingers.

 

But another tears rolled down again

 

And again.

 

 

Yes.

It’s been a while that somi notice the difference of daniel.

Daniel that used to be so caring at her,now turns to be like other person she never recognized.

 

There’s couple of times somi caught daniel been secretly receiving a phone calls.at the beginning,somi just simply thoughts the phone call was from his parents or his co workers.but one day,she’s accidentally overheard daniel been talking and saying some sweet things on the phone,and her heart even like stop beating when she’s heard daniel called the caller by “honey”.

 

After that accident,somi been trying so hard to not think about it.until someday,again. She’s accidentally read the notifications from daniel’s phone when he’s at the shower.

 

‘Honey..,let’s meet up at Royal Seoul hotel tonight’

 

Her heart broken in pieces at that time.but she’s trying hard not to show it.

 

She wanted him to be honest with her.

 

Just like what their promises at the first time they’re began their relationship, “to be honest to eachother”.

 

But what’s now?

 

 

Yes,of course daniel still went back home every night.

 

But sometimes he’s back in wasted conditions already.

 

Somi knows daniel loves to drink a lot.but she always warned him to drink in right amount,since he’s driving and she doesn’t wanted something’s bad happen to him.

But yet..,daniel insisted to drive eventho he’s already drunk.

 

Somi always taking care of him,but she can’t help her heart aches to see him like that.

 

 

 

And tonight,it was so strange for her too.doesn’t know why but her feelings says it doesn’t feel right to had with daniel.she doesn’t enjoy it like she used to do.instead of doing it in pleasure,she’s been holding on her tears at the whole minutes of their intimacy.

 

 

Somi decided to stay on silent all this time,but looks like she’s reaching her point that time.

 

The morning sun slowly creeping into her wide window glasses and with that she’s stood up from her chair and begun her day with boiling the water and switch on the coffee maker machine.

 

She’s bun up her hair and use her apron,start moving back and forth from her kitchen and refrigerator she’s started to cook for them.

After she took the final taste of her kimchijiggae she switch off her stove and wash her hands before serving the cat food for ori,peter and rooney.

 

She’s giving a little pat for each of them and smile watching the three enjoying their foods.

 

Somi decided to take a bath and startled when she saw daniel already awake at the time she’s finished her bath and she’s only wearing a towel to cover her petite body.

Somi quickly walk to her cupboard to pick her underwear and clothes,but to her surprise Daniel wrapped his hands on her waist and plant kiss on her shoulder saying ,”good morning,babe..” 

 

It was actually usual things daniel do,but again.. somi doesn’t feels right at that time.

 

“M-morning..” she’s pulled away and her eyes widen and she gasp when suddenly Daniel’s hands trapped her between his body and the cupboard behind her.

 

“Don’t you know how y you’re right now,jeon somi?” Daniel caressing his palm into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter