Rouge Chapter 1 - The rouge

Danger beyond love

Rouge chapter 1 - The Rouge
SoMin P/O/V:
My hand slightly moved. I heard him...sungkyu. After a couple of minutes I opened my eyes slowly trying to get a glimps of where I was. White lights, smell of medicine, the clinc wing. I realized that I had a breathing mask and also felt a sting like feeling in my right arm. Trying to lift my head, I than realized there was two IV wires attached to two bags above me to my right side. A red bag which I knew was blood, and clear bag, which was medicine. I laid my head back down, wishing I could just sit up, but so far it wasn't working for me. How long have I been here? The monitor beside was on, keeping up with my heart beat. Hearing the door opened the person came to my side "hey" turned my head to the side slightly "woohyun" he was crossing things off the paper on the broad he had with him "you lost a good amount of blood" he glances at me while writing things down too. Woohyung checks the monitor and the bags " Heart rates normal" he finishes writing, while I lay there miserable " why didn't you say anything to us?" he stood there "everyone was in a bad mood, and -" I than recalled sunggyu slapping me. Woohyun nodded " it's bad for the health to overthink, everyones worried about you, I'll let them know that your awake" right when he was about to walk away "wait please...don't say anything, I don't want to see anyone right now" he nodded "by the way how long till I can move again?" he than looks back to his notes " you lost alot of blood, it should take about a few days, including your wound, that would take a while to heal as well, no extreme exercies, and also not researches on any activities on taeho's movement and daily/soical life while your in this kind of condition" my eyes widen "no woohyun you can't! if I don't keep an eye on him-"

"YOU need to rest, you nearly died soomin! do you not care!" woohyun cared for for me just like sungjong dose. He was the one who stiched me back up. When he and I get into arguments, it mean it was serious espically if it meant someones life was in jeopardy "please...you know how I feel loosing someone close to me" of course I did. Woohyun told me about loosing his younger sister many 7 years ago. He said that I was like his younger sister, strong, brave, smart at times, and very stubborn. I can only nodd ,he than walked out.

Just great just my luck , what do I do now. I really don't want to see anyone right now, but if I don't do anything...I won't know what Taeho's next move is. Going back and fourth there was only one person ,who wouldn't question my orders. As much as I hate it this person was the only one who isn't too involving yet. Closing my eyes I knew what my next move would be. I don't know if its just luck, but on que the person had came in my room " unnie" 

Normal P/O/V:

"Unnie" soo min's eyes opened. Sohee approached her. Her eyes were brimed with tears threating to fall. She dare not even look at sohee "unnie, I was so afraid...I was so afraid that....you-" she starts crying "stop with the crying...it's annoying" even when her sister was worried, soomin was still tough "Unnie I'm sorry...I didn't mean for any of this to-"

"are you really sorry?" sohee was taken by surprise at the question "bwoh?" soo min finally looked at her younger sister, with a straight, serious poker face "...If you're really sorry....the next thing I tell you and order you to do, you better listen and do it, I'm not going to repeat myself, only you can do this for me and do not ask any questions nor let any of the infinite members know understood" sohee wiped her tears. She knows that unnie dosen't really like it when she cries. After wipping away the tears, she nodded. 

-2 days later- 

Soomin was able to move a bit better now, but woohyun still restrained her from doing anything since she's not fully healed, but she wasn't going to let that stop her from searching for taeho's location and what he plans to do. Soomin had asked sohee to secretly be her eyes for the next 2-4 days. Sohee agreed to it. Of course she had to tip toe around. She was almost caught once, espically bringing her sisters phone to her sister, when it was in woohyun's possesion. Soomin was stuck in the clinc wing for too long "I can't stand this anymore" she wanted to walk. Soomin scooted herself to the edge. She was able to move her toes. When she light lifted her self off the bed and her foot was on the ground she totally fall over. Her legs weren't working to well. She tried to pull herself up, but her legs didn't listen "aishhh what the hell come on" just perfectly on time woohyun came in "yah!! what are you doing?!" he comes over to her side and helps her up to sit on the bed 'yah you can't-"

"woohyun please... I'm so bored in here I want to go out to the roof" he looks at her and sighs. 

About 5 minutes later he wheels her in a wheel chair as they go the roof top. She watches the city, as the birds fly, the cars moves, people walking by the river "woohyun" he listens "this wheel chair, did it belong to your sister?" she runs her ringers on the arms of the wheel chair "thae I kept it just incase we would need it, and also to keep her alive in me" soomin nodds " woohyun...I have always wondered if-" she paused as she looks back at the scenery " do you ever wonder if it's possible to ever live a normal life?" he looks to her "I just want to find someone who will want to have a future with me, and we have children and grow old with the kids and grandkids all around my husband and I, find somewhere peaceful to live away from this kind of life style" woohyun sighed as he holds onto the handles that pushes the chair "thats some dream...I think it is possible" she holds back her tears so that woohyun wouldn't see " woohyun...can I just...have some time to myself please" he lightly patted her right shoulder "I'll give you 10 minutes, don't want you to get sick" soomin allowed her tears to fall. She covered her face with her hands. Crying hard she didn't realized that someone had come to the roof and was infront of her kneeling down "noona" she halted her crying *this is embrassing* her hands still covered her face. Sungjong gently grabbed both her wrist pulling down her hands from her face "let it out, i'm here its okay" she continued to cry as he went in for a hug. Sunggyu watched secretly from the door. After 30 minutes of crying she was brought back in by sungjong. Soomin waited in her room, since she was move back there "Unnie" in came soohee, she secretly handed a envelope and a USB to soomin "did you make sure that none of the members followed you?" she nodded " thats all you can go for now" she stood there for a couple of secounds, when soomin was about to open the envelope she sees sohee didn't leave "you can leave" she gripped onto her straps "unnie-" soomin turns away "I told you to leave...do it" sohee sighed and left. Right when she was about to open up the thing again, the door was knocked three times. She quickly hid the papers and USB under her blankets. In came sungkyu. She turns away "what do you want?" he stood there for a secound "I saw sohee come in here-"

"is that what your here for? if it is you can leave, I don't want to see anyone right now sungkyu" he comes to the side that she faces only to cause her to face the other way. He than sat down on the chair that was where he was "look soomin...I'm sorry that I did what I did-"

"get out sunggyu" he stood up with rage and knocked over the chair "LET ME FINSI-"

"get out" she said calmly , whiched piss him off even more "as of now, you are not allow on any missions nor to find any information about taeho and other gangs where abouts and plans" sunggyu started to walk away. Soomin looked startled a bit, she quickly got up "who says you can tell me what to do?"

"ME!...I'M the LEADER of this gang, what I say gose, you are in no condition to do anything " he than looks slightly over to her bed "Look I'm capable to take care of myself-" he walks pass her and to her bed. Realizing she has been careless she quickly gose over and tries to cover up , but by than it was too late. He picked up the envelope, ripping it open "nooo don't!" he pinned her wall by her neck, in a choking matter with her hands trying to stop him. With his free hand he pulled out the papers. His eye widens, he slowly looks back at soomin "don't" she struggled as he pushed her even more "sunggyu" he loosens a bit not killing her "where did you get this information?" she holds her poker face "where!" she glared back at him just as he did the same "you are offically on watched now, your actions have shown me that you will put us all in danger" sohee heard the commotion and came in "OPPA WHAT ARE YOU DOING LET OF UNNIE"

"DO YOU REALIZE YOU CAN PUT YOUR SISTER IN DANGER!" sohee tried pulling sunggyu away , but he stood his ground.

" yeah I know I'm doing this so that she can die" that made him even more angry, he lets go of the papers and now used both hands to choke soomin "OPPA PLEASE LET GO! SOMEONE HELP!!!!" soomin watched the expression sunggyu held " those eyes...so focus and cold...to die by your hands is a way to go" he than realized what he was doing, but what made him stop as well, was the expression on soomins face. She was smiling, crying? "YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" two of the members came to pull sunggyu off and drag him away, while L held onto sohee "NOONA" she gasped for air, as she held as well "soomin" woohyun pulled her chin up to examine her face and neck " no signs of swelling of the neck nor scars on the face" He looks to her side "your side is still good and stiched" he helped her to the bed "unnie"

"L get her out of here" he nodded and did as asked "take deep breaths and slow" soomin did as instructed "now what the hell happened?" she only shook her head "fine you need to rest, I'll talk to you later, for now...I have to go see what his deal is" when woohyun left , soomin gathered all the papers and made sure to lock her door this time. After reading she than plugged the USB into her laptop.

--WITH SUNGGYU--

Hoya and Dongwoon was in sunggyu's bedroom with him. They watched as he sat on the bed with his face burried in his hands "what the were you doing? you tried to kill her" he didn't answer " we understand that you love sohee, but that doesn't mean you should take out your anger on soomin just because sohee doesn't love you back" he lifts his head up " thats not...thats not what this was about?"

"than what was? we clearly saw that you nearly killed soomin with your own hands!" sunggyu looks to both the members * I can't tell them...If I do, it means that they will be in danger* in comes walking woohyun "yah tell me what was that about? did she say something that ticked you off about sohee?" he looks away "I understand your feelings for sohee, but that doesn't give you right to treat soomin any different" sunggyu stands up , walks to woohyun and grabs him by the collar "YAH YAH STOP IT YOU TWO"

---3 HOURS LATER---

Sohee walks in to her sisters room finding that she was asleep. Quietly creeping she sits on the chair that was by the bed and watches her sister sleep "unnie...I'm sorry for all the trouble I have caused...I'm sorry that, I'm nothing at all, but...I really thank you for always watching over me, even though I may only be in the way...You are still my unnie and I love you for that" she gets up and was about to walk away when a hand grabbed her wrist, she looks back "unnie?" with a quick swift movements she pulls herself up , covers sohees mouth and sticks a syringe right into her sisters neck. Sohee saw her sister all dressed up in black as if she was going ou t"Unnie"

 "shhh it will all be okay" soomin pulls out the syringe and pulls sohee inter her embrace like holding a baby " you are my sister... I will always protect you" sohee tried grabbing her sisters hand, but she just felt slight dozed off "unnie...I'm really tired-" soomin closed her eyes as she begin to cry "shh its okay...sleep than if you are tired " sohee's hand fell down limped. When soomin felt her sister no longer moved , she placed her down on the bed gentley, even tucking her in "don't worry I'll protect you form a far" sohee pulled her back she had with only her most important stuff with her.

Walking away without looking back, that was her mind set. To keep going. She knew if she had stayed it would only cause more conflict. Walking as far as she can, her stomach starts crying. Rubbing her stomach she sees a food vendor near by. Pulling out some money she had she pulls a seat out and orders some food "my young lady it is awfully late" an old woman ran the stand "may I please get some spicy rice cake with three fish cakes please" the old lady smiled. After couple of minutes she came back with a bowl of spicy rice cakes, and three fish cake sticks which she cuts into the spicy rice cake "young lady where are you headed this late of the night?" she shrugged to deep in her eatting. When solri looked up she realized that the lady have been stairing at her for quiet a while now "my...are you by any chance...Choi SoMin?" somin was a bit taken back "how did you-?"
"You used to help me here? When you were in high school" somin thought back to her younger days, and it hit her " mrs. park?" the lady nodded smiling to joy "aigo look at you all grown and fine, ever since the day you left I was always worried about your well being" back in her high school days she did part time jobs to stay alive. One of them happenedd to help out Mrs. Park with flyers for her food stand "how have you been dear? its been a while" 
"I'm well just...going here and there" Mrs. park smiled placing another plate of food in front of solri "I didn't order this"
"you're on the road aren't you? eat as much as you can before you go"
" but-"
"I'll even pack you some, don't worry dear " she shed some tears. Ever since her parents abandoned her, it was nice to have the feeling of someone caring for her around. After finishing up she takes what was given to her "good luck on your journey" she nodded and started heading out again. Walking the streets she tried looking for an abandoned place to stay, but upon her search she came upon something more interesting. Two guys holding a younger one against the wall. She quickly hid herself behind the corner she was coming from. Watching from afar they start beating the kid up. 
"kid where is your members?!" one shoves him to the wall again  holding him by his throat "cat got your tounge?"

 


She quickly found a small pebble on the ground. Walking up close enough she threw it hitting the guys head. They both looked to see her standing there. The guy touched his head and it was bleeding a bit "you who do you think you are dealing wit-!" when he reached for her she dropped kicked him cold. SoMin tried to hold back, since her stitches weren't full recovered. The other one charged at her full with a knife he had pulled out. Everytime he tried to stab her, she was able to dodge. Seeing an open she took her chance tackling him down "ahhhhhhhh!" she felt her side ,It was painful. The man grabbed her by the hair pulling her up "!" not caring if she was a girl, he punched her. She looked up as he had the knife in his hands again. When he raised it to stab her, she closed her eyes waiting for death, but a gun shot was heard, blood splattered on her. Opening her eyes the guy fell on her, but she quickly pushed him to the side. Sitting up with a hand to her wound she sees, a guy with silver hair, reloading his guy. 
"Hyung" the younger one called. Soomin takes her hand to put preassure on her open stitches "you okay?" the younger one only nodded, but he looked over to soomin "she helped me" He pointed. Seeing that she wasn't able to get up, the younger boy got up and went over to her "are you okay?" she looked at him with much pain in her face. He saw that she had her hand pressed on her side "HYUNG!" the older male came over, he peered over the girl with a strong gaze "come on jungkook , we need to leave" the older boy started walking away "but hyung she helped me"
"that don't matter, she will only be trouble if we take her-"
"PLEASE!" the silver haired boy stopped. Not looking back he kept his hands in his pockets "she saved me...please" he slightly looked back at the younger one. After much time has passed he turned around walking to the boy and girl "fine" he bent down and brought out his gun again "look...we will help you  as long as you don't try to scream, no questions or anything else, till we get away from here...understood?" the girl glared at him. He obviously doesn't care that she was hurt, but she nodded. The young boy called jungkook helped her up gentaly while the older one just walked on his own without helping. 

SoMin P/O/V :
I woke up in a white room. Looking around I panicked a bit, but felt so relaxed? I slightly moved my head around trying to make where I was "its no use" I looked to my right in came a guy I didn't know. My eyes widen as I felt alerted "don't worry, I won't hurt you" he touched my arm where IV wires were in, and checked the bag that they attached to

"I use bridion on you, it will stop you from moving neck and down for a couple of hours, this way you keep calm and let your body rest" He had a broad in hand writing down the conditions I perzume "you have a server wound on your side which I stitched up, seems like it was stitched up before, but reopened, It will need serveral weeks to heal, which means you must stay out of any kind of activity that involves combat" he looks at me "Now I will ask you a couple of questions related to your health" is this guy sserious I don't know him! I'm not answering anything " do you feel any pain ?" I stayed quiet "look I know you don't trust me, but I'm trying to help you out here" I looked away even more. He sighed " the kid asked us to save you" now that caught my attentions again "the kid you saved...he's one of ours, very speical to us, he was the one requsting us to save you" A small flash back of what happened came back " even our leader was willing to listen and take you in, at least think of him" reopeing his folder again he was ready to write "do you feel any pain?"

I shook my head no " what about here" He lightly pressed down on my left upper arm, still no " and here" same with the left, nothing. He quickly wrote down on his broad "okay" He placed his hand on my wrist "your heartbeats normal no sign of high heart rate" with that he left.


RM P/O/V:
I lit a smoke and brought the picture up. The photo of SoMin and I when we were younger. How I met her...boy I still remember that day. Finally sitting on my couch, I began to think back to my school days. 
--FLASHBACK--
Young somin was passing out flyers for a resturant she was working out. Without realizing that there was a young Namjoon watching. He popped a lolli in his mouth and watched as the hard working girl tried to get through the day.

When a bunch of younger boys ran into her she drops all of her flyers. On the gound now picking it up he scurries over to help pick it up too. When she had looked up she bowed without saying much. She looked to her watch and begin leaving. Namjoon followed the young girl as she headed on to the bus. She sat in the front , while he sat in the back but not too far. She leaned her head against the window as the day comes to end. 

-end of flashback-

Namjoon could stll see what is left of her pure innocence under the tough act. Walking away he went out for another smoke after finishing the first "so thats her?" he turns around to be greeted by a member

Namjoon handed him a cig, as they both shared eachothers company "what are you talking about?"

Suga chuckled lightly "the girl from your photo...thats her" breathing out namjoon stay silent "you think she remembers you?" this time namjoon chuckled " I highly doubted, it's been years since I've seen her, my...what trouble and she got her self in" Namjoon knew exactly what situation she was in. After all being with a well known Leader of gangs the word spreads like fire "she was the one I abandoned after all" after finishing his cigarette, he threw away the bud "so...our leader has a soft spot too" namjoon glared at suga "don't you have some work to do?" suga lifted his hands up in a surrend matter, quickly taking the last sip he threw away his cigarette bud away as well leaving namjoon alone. When there was just silence , RM pulled out a photo from his pocket. This time the photo was different, though it was sitll him and Soomin, this was the day they last saw each other...the day he left her...abandoned her.