Rouge Chapter 0 - Infinite between you and I

Danger beyond love

Soo Min took her bike helmet off , holding tight on her to her backpack and headed into the old abandoned warehouse. She looked around making sure that no one had followed or was following. Going in she turned a sign that hang on the wall, by making the sign slightly tilted. The wall opened and a secret passage was shown. Going through she than pushed the wall back the way it was. "noona" she was greeted by the youngest memeber of infinite. Smiling she greeeted him with a hug "sungjong-ah, where's everyone?" it was quiet, usally the guys would be up by now creating loud noises. 
"The hyungs are out" she nodded "Let me guess the shipment from hongkong" sungjong nodded. She placed her bag down "have woohyun look at the files I picked up earlier when he gets back, I'm going to go rest" heading to the Clinc wing which is the white room full of medical stuff for the gang and her incase of emergencys. She pulled her leather jacket off. On her right arm revealed an ugly fresh wound that had happened before she had come back to the place. Taking some cotton swabbs and alochol she than sat on a stool near a metal bowl with scissors ,needles, rubbing alcohol, water , plyers and thread . After finishing off cleaning it, she takes the bowl to the sink and starts wrinsing it. Making sure that everthing was clean she than grabbed her jacket. As she opened the door, right in front of her was her younger sister, sohee. From the looks of it, her sister just got back from school "unnie" her eyes made it to the older sisters wound. Quickly she covered it with her jacket. "unnie" she walks pass her sister and to her room. For along time she gave her younger sister a cold shoulder, but not out of hate. Shutting her door, she starts taking off her shoes , and puts on shorts. Soomin lays on the bed comfterable and falls deep sleep. In came the gang infinite minus sungjong who stayed behind "sungjong! soohee! soomin!" the leader sungkyu called. Sungjong came and greeted his hyungs. Just as Soohee came sungkyu was about to hug her, she went pass him to greet someone else...L "oppa how are you?!" he smiled as he ruffled her hair "where is your unnie?"
"she is still-" at the frame of the door to the other rooms stood soomin. Who woke up from her nap and was in a black tight tank top, black leggings, and black combat boots. "yo!" the guys came over to greet her. She looks to sungkyu who comes over. She only nods with her arms folded on her chest and starts walking away "where you going!?" asked dongwoo "shooting range" she said without looking back. 

---Shooting range area---
The warehouse was built back late in the 80's with many levels and rooms. Infinite turned this building into their home, surround it with sound proof walls, and many other things. Holding the gun up she began to shoot. Moving on from one target to another, she quickly reloaded her gun and went again. Going for about an hour or so she felt someone watch her. She than turned around to the pair of eyes that were watching here "what do you want?"she asked. Hoya came over while she looked back to the gun reloading more bullets in "you know, you don't have to always act tough" she stopped and looked at hoya "what do you mean by that?" pointing her gun back at the target she shot about 10 more rounds "sungkyu" she stopped, still having to think "you can get mad if you want, get angry, get upset" truth was, soomin was always in love with sungkyu since her early days with infinite , but when her sister came into the picture it was different since than. Sungkyu fell for soohee instead, but to his unfortunate the younger sister was in love with L. She pulled off more rounds, after finishing Somin puts her gun down and walks back to her room. Hoya looks to her target papers. Each of the target had a hole through the head, instead of the chest. Hoya only chuckled as he picked up her gun. She was about to reach her room , till someone stopped her. "Hey" sungkyu said "hey" she said not wanting to talk to him. He looks to her arm to see her stitch he gentles touches it, but she brushes his hand off and walks away "soo min" she didn't want to look back or else she would fall in love with him even more. 

 

NEXT DAY
soohee was walking out of school with some of her friends "hey soohee-ah are you with...you know that gang infinite?" she looked around and nodded with a smile "wow she's with the hottest handsome memeber too" they all laughed " we aren't together , but he is someone that I-" some guy in black appreached the girls "sorry, but are you Kim Soohee?" all the girls went quiet "you said you are with infinite" she nodded. His smile was wicked pure evil. He signaled two of his men to hold back her friends , as he took hold of soomin"what are you doing?! LLET GOO" He covered as he begin dragging her away "YAHH LET US GOO! LET HER GOO!!!!!" when the man was able to take her far from the others his men came to aid. He pulled out a bandana and tied so her screams would be muffled. After tightly securing it he holds on to her arms from behind
"now how to bait in-" a rock was hurled at the man hitting him on the head and he was knocked out cold. His men looked up to see a girl in all black. Black shirt with leather jacket and pants. Combat boots, with gun hoister on her side of her right leg and waist and chest. 
"you!" soohee now free undid the cloth covering
"unnie!!" soo min threw another rock hitting him on the head perfectly, she knocked out the secound guy "anyone esle?" the third guy pulled out his pocket knife. Charging at soo min, she easily knocked it out of his hands and put him in a head lock "now tell me, who sent you?!" she gripped hard making him struggle with taking her arms off "WHO!" he gripped on her arm trying to stop her from tightening anymore.
"UNNIE! UNNIE LOOK OUT!!!" by than it was too late. The man had pulled out another pocket knife he had, and plunged it in her side "AGHHHH!" She quickly did a round house on the guy hard on his face slaming him down to the ground. Placing one hand on her side and taking her sisters hand they made a run for it. When they made it to a near by ally , she pulled soohee in and signaled her not to say a word. Looking out she sees they weren't being followed. She breaths in and out having the wall support her from behind, getting ready to take out the knife. Soo Min preparing herself mentally. Exhaling the last time she takes the knife from her side out. Trying not to scream she tries to quickly take it out without passing out. "UNNIE!" When it finally was out she throws the knife down with one hand holding the wound and one hand dragging sohee home with a bit of a struggle. 

When they have arrived all of inifinite came towards them "Soo hee! Soo min!" soohee ran right into L's arms "what happened?" he questioned. 
"oppa I was almost kiddnaped!" everyone was in shock "what! are you serious how!"
"who would dare!" sungkyu questioned.
 Soo Min spoke up "soohee " everyone went quiet when soo minhad a serious tone she won't back down easily "how did they know you were with infinite?" she went quiet. 
"tell me how is it they knew?" soohee became afraid, when soomin was mad she was mad and furious. Sohee stepped away from L and near her older sister " I...I told my friends" 
"look she didn't mean too-"
"SHUT IT SUNGKYU THIS DOESN'T INVOVLE YOU!" Everyone went quiet "what did I tell you soohee? WHAT DID I SAY" she flinched "hey she didn't mean to-" 
"I SAID TO STAY OUT OF THIS"
"NO I WON'T !" sungkyu stepped up "As the leader I see she didn't do anything wrong" Soo min lightly scoffed 
 than she than looked at sunggkyu " its because of your LITTLE girl here, that the enemy could have almost found out where we are!" they all went quiet because what she said was right. Soo Min looked to soo hee"what you did could have caused a blood bath!" she looked to her older sister "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS IN THE WAY!" a loud slap had echo through the room. "NOONA" somin was just slapped by sungkyu. She didn't realize that tears had developed and fell down her eyes. She stood hurt. She didn't even look at anyone. "OPPA!" soo hee called out. Soo min stood for a while, when she had gain back conusious she walked away with her hand lightly pressing on her wound while the other held her cheek.  Everyone was just to shocked at what happend "hyung you went to far!" sungkyu stood there shock at himself *what..what have I done* 

 

Soo Min P/O/V: 
The tears kept falling. I kept wipping but...it just wouldn't stop. I started to wip harder "go...A..WAYY!" I wipped my hardest...but...I ended up crying in my arm. With my one hand still holding onto my side that was stabbed, I quickly took off my jacket. Looking at my shirt it was nearly soaked half way. I went to my personal bathroom that was in my room. As I reached for the door I realized that my vision was starting to get blurry. I quickly looked through the mirror cabinet I had, but I was already out of balance. I fell knocking what ever medication that was in the cabnet down with me and landed on my side that was bleeding. I had lost to much blood during the arguement.

 

Sungkyu P/O/V :
everyone went off at me for slapping somin, and I don't blame them. What I did, I was clearly out of my mind. When I had walked close to soo min's door I stood for a good 10 minutes. I really wanted to apologize. I maned up and knocked "soo min...-knock knock-...I I want to talk" I knocked again 'please...I really want to apologize for what I did I was clearly not thinking" I knocked again "look I'm coming in weather you like it or n-" I opened the door so easily. It wasn't locked. I looked around and didn't see her. On her night stand I saw a picture that laid there. I picked it up, it was a picture of her youngerself, next to an unknow boy sitting on a bench. They both smiled, with is arm over her shoulder. Sungkyu didn't like the way the boy held her. He looked closely at the boy "I feel like I might know him" he than placed the photo back down "Soo Min" he saw the bathroom and opened the door. There laid soomin in a small puddle of blood "SOO MIN" He quickly aided her not caring if he had blood on his hands. Lifting her up to see that her side was bleed greatly he lifted up her shirt just a bit to see a stab wound "WOOHYUN!!" I shouted.
Normal P/O/V :
Sunggyu sat outside the white clinc room. Soo hee told the gang what had happened when Soo min came to save her. Sungjong was not happy infact he almost go into a fist fight with sungkyu for protecting soohee. Woohyun came out and everyone went to him "how is she?" he sighed "if you haven't found her when you did, she would have been dead" sungkyu was shocked "she lost a great mount of blood, but I'm giving her more now, she needs lots of rest before she can start moving again, also I stitched up the stab wound, right now I suggest no one see her" he walks away. L was holding soohee who was unable to move "its my fault..." sungjong gose over to soohee "yah yah calm down" sungyeol holds him back "yes it is your fault!" 
"hey hey calm down"
"calm down...CALM DOWN, HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM WHEN NOONA WAS NEARLY ON THE EDGE OF DEATH! OF COURSE YOU WOULDN'T CARE CAUSE SOOHEE IS THE ONE ALIVE AND WELL!!" sungjong pushed sungyeol away and went somewhere else to cool down. When everyone had left sungkyu was the only one left standing out the clinic door. He looked around, even though woohyun advice that no one visit he went in. Upon opening the door and going in soo min laid there in a medic gown, with 2 IV wires going into her arm. One was for blood another was for something else. She laid there with a mask on as well. Sungkyu was a bit horrifed at what he saw. There was also a heart monitor there as well. He came closer to her side. "I'm sorry...." he touched her hand slightly " I'm sorry I couldn't protect you...nor love you" he than went out. Without knowing her hand moved a bit.