Prologue

The Devils lost lover

When word got around about the possibility about the devil's possible other half being born soon precautions were made. Although many feared and abhorred what they were about to do the thought of having someone else just as cruel and dark as the prince of the dead was something was worse in their minds. Quietly only a select few knew what was about to happen. As their white wings glittered they kept one far away from what they were about to do, but he knew, and oh how he hated it. Eyes wide he watched in horror as they began to descend upon the souls of the new life being born.

Fearing the wrath his dear friend would let out if they did succeed in killing whoever he was destined to be with he watched over the souls born each day for several years until finally, he saw him. Smiling at the soft warmth emitting from the orb he gently cradled the tiny soul of the babe in his arms. Eyes beginning to shed tears he held him close.

"I'm sorry, I really am. Your life...it won't be an easy one, but they are good people. Very good people I made sure. I just...I can't let them kill you. I could never let that happen to him."

When the orb began to take on the form of the child. His eyes widened when he saw the possibility of making the devil's lover an angel. For a moment he could do nothing but struggle with the idea. As he glanced down at the couple on earth and the clouds of heaven he clutched tighter onto the child before pushing him towards a barred mother down on earth. 

"If they find you here, they'll kill you. Be good little one and fight for your life."

When the year of the pig passed the cheers the erupted in heaven were great. While everyone else was relieved the anger Jimin lashed out had them trembling. His anger shaking the earth and the hell fires he reigned over. As his voice boomed the angels fled from his sight.

Years would go by until one day the truth would finally be told.

Sitting on his throne he growled at his men to leave him alone. Once he was sure he was all alone the angry features slowly crumbled. Gripping tightly onto his silver hair, Jimin let out a broken sob as grey eyes filled with tears. Body shaking, the aching in his chest had him clutching onto the necklace in his hold. The gift he had been wanting to give his lover falling to the ground. 

Having made his way in Hoseok feels guilt ebbing away at him. As much as he wants to let Jimin know he knows he can't. Not while the angels believe they've done what they wanted to do. Wrapping his arms around his closest friend, Hoseok can only hope the women he chose would be a good mother to whoever Jimin's lover was supposed to be. As the tears gracing his eyes fall he hold tightens on his closest friend his glittering white wings hiding the devil from view. Leaning down his voice is soft as he whispers, "Why don't we go back to earth Jimin? Your kingdom down here will run fine while you're away, you also have Taemin helping you out. Why don't you take some time for yourself? The company you made on earth is struggling, so why don't we go up there. Stay a couple years, a decade maybe two, three tops. After that, you can wreck hell if you want."

At the small nod, Hoseok smiles. 'I'll get him to you.'

Seeing Jimin point to the ground he gently picks up the ring. "Get rid of it."

"What?"

"That necklace, get rid of it."

"W-why?"

"I-it was supposed to be for-"

Understanding, Hoseok's wraps his hands around it. Remembering the women face along with her husbands their names and hometown come to mind. "I don't think."

"I don't want it Hoseok!"

Seeing a very identical one around Jimin's neck he can't help but ask about it. For a moment there's a pause before he hears Jimin mutter, "I'll keep this one so I will never forget what they did."

Not saying a word, Hoseok takes off, the necklace in his hold now hidden from view. 'The next time you see this, he'll be wearing it.'


Having tried for years to have a child her arms trembled as the doctor gently placed her only son in her arms. Brushing away the brown locks away from her son's face she can't stop the grin from forming on her face. Thanking the Gods for hearing her pleas she smiles brightly as her husband wraps them in heavy blankets. When bright green eyes look up at her she knows immediately what he would be called.

At the knock, to their door, the sight of a male with bright blond locks and brown eyes has her smiling. At his cheery voice, she can't do anything but smile.

Eyes shining brightly she can't help but ask, "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"I'm Hoseok just someone coming through your city. I heard about you."

As the bright tall male extended a box towards her, she slowly reaches out with one hand. Eyes now curious as she glances at the male before here.

"It's for your boy. I heard he's a miracle."

Laughing in between tears she nods her head, "Yes, he is. He's my only son. My little angel."

"He sure seems like it. May I know his name?"

"Kim Taehyung."