Chapter 02

Presence

“Wait, wait, wait. Park Bogum is your mentor?” 

“Yes, what’s wrong with that?” 

“Nothing, absolutely nothing. What is wrong with having the company’s hottie as a mentor?” 

Wendy scowled at Seulgi who turned away while sipping her cup of coffee and Yeri remained nonchalant and indifferent about the whole situation. While Irene on the other hand was puzzled by the trio’s reaction to it, she was more concerned with why Wendy looked as if what she just said was the most disgusting thing Wendy has ever heard. Though she tried asking, she gave up after one try seeing how they were still not all that familiar with one another.  

After the weird and mysterious atmosphere, the girls got to know a little more about each other. Irene must have answered tons of Wendy’s questions about the simplest things; like her favourite food, favourite colour or things that upsets her that she did not realise she was starting to answer random things that were not related to the questions at all. 

“Hmmm, so what did you do during lunch previously?” 

“I-I er... I take a shower.” 

“Oh? Interesting. I did not know our office building has shower rooms.” 

Both Seulgi and Yeri almost spit their drinks out at Irene’s response but who knows, maybe there are people who enjoys freshening up during break times. They are not fit to judge others anyways when all three of them actually own yoga mats in the office so they can take naps in the filing room. But that is not counted as weird, right? After all people do get tired at work after long hours. 

“Did you make any friends? Are they still working here? The turnover rate is actually pretty high here.” 

“Yeah, I-I make toasts.” 

Seulgi and Yeri almost choked on their drinks, who answers that they make toasts when asked about making friends? Seems like Irene needs a timeout and Seulgi quickly swoops in to pull Wendy back by her ear while Yeri just gave Irene a reassuring nod, Irene blinked a few times at Yeri’s calm and understanding composure in this really abrupt situation. It was as though she was used to such situations and indeed, she was.   

“Ow ow ow! Why! This is like the second time you guys pulled on my ear!”  

“Well, that’s because you have been questioning the poor girl too much and she is kind of losing it. Give her some space to breathe, will you?” 

As Wendy let out a pout at Seulgi’s reprimand, the buzzer for their food rang and Wendy got up, not forgetting to give Seulgi a really sad expression before heading to the stall to collect their lunches.  

“Thank you, Seulgi. But that’s really alright. She is really nice, I am just not really good at handling so many questions that are directed at me.” 

“More like interrogations if you asked me.” 

Seulgi side-eyed Yeri but proceed to ignore her crude remark and looked back at Irene instead. 

“Seungwan is a nice person, she just talks really quickly when she is excited so please pardon her. She is just really happy to be your friend.” 

“Yeah, she won’t stop telling me that you are just as legend says.” 

“L-legend? And Seungwan? Is that Wendy?” 

“Oh, people here have been raving about a really pretty intern when we first started working here and yes, Seungwan is Wendy.” 

Irene was embarrassed that she had left such impression but was thankful for it at the same time because that’s how she got to meet such nice people on her first day at work. She took some notes on how Wendy is like and her Korean name as well. She also formed a really good impression of both Seulgi and Yeri who she would introduce to her friend when she gets the chance.  

Wendy got back from the stall holding a tray with all their lunches while still visibly holding the pout on her face. Irene mused at how Wendy can be so easy to read, as the rest of the group just helped her with the plates of food and ignoring the fact that Wendy was still sulking. Seulgi just shook her head while Yeri just pat Wendy’s shoulder. Irene let out a smile after seeing how it did not help soothe the expression on Wendy’s face at all and decided to answer Wendy’s kind gesture earlier.  

“Thank you for being so friendly to me, Wendy. I appreciate it and I’m sorry if I am not able to answer you well. I get overwhelmed easily when I am nervous, I’ll try answering you better next time.” 

Irene smiled at Wendy as she felt it was better to be honest with the girl who seems to always act with sincerity. Something about this honest approach that Wendy has when interacting with others has made Irene trust her a little easier than she usually does with others. It has made her put her guard down a little to let these three people in for a bit. To Irene’s surprise, Wendy broke into a grin and started nodding her head at her. 

“I understand now, I will remember that. You don’t have to thank me, we are all friends now aren’t we?! And I’m sorry for not noticing it earlier, thank you for telling me.” 

Wendy then smiled back at Irene again and Irene felt that she could trust the person in front of her, strangely. Wendy’s straight forward response has somehow tugged at Irene’s heart, she seems to really have a way to get people to warm up to her. Irene let out a small smile as she nodded back shyly as Wendy kept her gaze and smile on her. Just as Irene was about to start blushing at Wendy’s gaze, a growl could be heard and everyone turned to look at Seulgi who had a bashful smile on her face and was rubbing at her nape. 

“Sorry for interrupting but my stomach seems to have something to say.” 

Yeri then clapped her hands together once and that caused Irene to flinch a little but that caught everyone’s attention once again.  

“Now that we have sorted out our beautiful friendship, let’s eat! I’m also starving.” 

As everyone was digging into their lunch, nobody was really making any conversations as they were all really focused on chewing and putting more food into their mouths. They just made random comments on how the standard of the stall’s meals have increased and it was right to give them another chance after the horrible experience. It seems they were all really fast eaters with Seulgi cleaning her plate up the fastest and Yeri following closely behind. Though Wendy was not as quick, but she was not that far behind Yeri as well. Irene looked at her own half-finished plate of rice and thought to herself that she should not let the rest wait for her and tried to quicken up her pace.  

When Wendy was done eating, Irene still had one-fourth of it left and as they were all looking at Irene who has not finished, she felt anxious and stopped eating all together. She did not want them to waste their time waiting on her as lunch time was only an hour and they had to get back soon or they would be running late. So, Irene soon put down her cutlery and pushed her plate away and wiped her lips before nodding her head to say she was done eating. Wendy noticed that she still had some food left and asked Irene if she was really done. 

“Are you not going to eat anymore? Not feeling hungry?” 

“I’m fine, I’m really done eating.” 

“Really? We could wait for you, we don’t mind.” 

“No, that’s okay. I had a heavy breakfast today so I can’t finish all these.” 

The group looked at Irene with a concerned expression but that only made Irene even more nervous as she felt she was troubling them and that was not the impression she wanted to leave on her first day. So she lied about having a heavy breakfast when in actuality she did not have time for breakfast this morning as had all her mornings. The rest shrugged as they did not want to cause discomfort for Irene but Wendy watched on with a thoughtful expression. They all left for the office to continue their second half of work for the day.  

When Irene was done with her tutorials, her mentor was still nowhere in sight. So Seulgi and the rest of her colleagues showed Irene the ropes; they taught her what they usually do on a daily basis and how to use the equipment and software around here. It was a rather relaxing first day for Irene and having known how things work around the office has helped give her a boost of confidence. As time passes, she heard another knock on her table at six in the evening while she was playing around with the new software she has acquired. 

“Knock knock.” 

Irene looked up to face a grinning Seulgi who resembled a really excited child with that expression. She smiled at Seulgi endearingly; the same way she would with her younger siblings, before wondering what it is that Seulgi wanted again.  

“Yes, Seulgi?” 

Seulgi smiled even wider at Irene’s gentle way of speaking, it seems Irene has warmed herself up to her and it is nice to know Irene is comfortable around them now. She pointed to the clock by the wall again and smiled even brighter at Irene before announcing the exciting news. 

“It’s time to knock off! Let’s go get the others!” 

Irene smiled and shook her head before packing up her things and following Seulgi to the 17th floor to pick up the other two to head home together. When they reached their desks, Irene was surprised to see them all packed up and ready to go but with a grumpy expression on their faces when they saw them, well mostly Wendy was being grumpy. Irene was puzzled because Wendy mentioned that this was the happiest time of the day at work.   

“You’re late.” 

Seulgi looked up at the clock and it was only seven minutes past six, she rolled her eyes and ignored Wendy’s exaggerated comment.  

“Seems like you guys are ready to go. I thought you had a lot of work, Wendy? Not staying today?” 

Wendy brightened up immediately and stood up to walk towards the doors while the rest followed her to the lobby. Before Seulgi could ask her again, she stopped and turned around again.  

“Nope, today is Irene’s first day. We have to make it memorable for her, work shall be left for tomorrow.” 

“Cheese.” 

Wendy was unfazed by Yeri’s comment and started wriggling her eyebrows and blowing imaginary kisses at her instead. Yeri kept making gestures that implied that she was disgusted and Seulgi just laughed at the side. Irene felt all warm on the inside after hearing what Wendy said. To think she was feeling really nervous and worried about having to interact with new people and these group of people have made her first day here really solacing. They walked to the train station together while having light conversations about how Irene’s first day went and Yeri’s ability to work faster than experienced employees but not being paid enough, injustice. 

They reached the train station and Irene had bid them farewell as she stays in a different direction than all of them. It seems she still stays near her old college as she has some difficulties in finding a cheap rent that is nearer to the workplace so she has to make the hour commute until she has saved enough to find a decent place. The trio then made their way back to their apartment where they all stayed together in different units. They had all stayed close to one another since they were young and they wanted to keep it that way so they rented in the same apartment.  

As they see Yeri to her door, both Wendy and Seulgi took the lift to their floor. While inside the lift, Seulgi could tell that Wendy was bothered about something.  

“What’s up with you? You’ve been quiet since just now. Something wrong?” 

“Hey, do you think our landlord’s still renting any units?” 

The lift dinged and the duo stepped out of the elevator.  

“Oh, you mean for Irene?” 

“Yeah, it is cheap here after all.” 

“I am not sure about that, maybe you can ask her when we get the chance. We hardly see her around here.” 

“You’re right.” 

“Well, stop thinking about it. I’m sure Irene is old enough to take care of that. Make sure you eat your dinner, Seungwan-ah. Good night!” 

Seulgi says as she entered her flat while Wendy watches her close her door and turned around to unlock her own too. She spent the whole night devising a plan to meet with her landlord who is extremely busy and usually leaves the area before Wendy even wakes up. She was determined to help her friend out even if she did not know whether she would succeed or not.   

The next morning at the office, after parting ways with Seulgi and Irene. Wendy yawned as she her computer, Yeri who had already turned it on spun around to tap Wendy on her shoulder. Wendy who was in the midst of yawning turned around to face Yeri who had a really disapproving expression. 

“Ugh, you have no care for your image.” 

“It’s just you, what’s there to care about.” 

Yeri rolled her eyes and waved her hand at Wendy. 

“So, where did you go this morning? You were late in meeting us and you were sleeping the whole time in the train.” 

“I tried to find our landlord before she leaves for work. I woke up earlier than I usually do but it seems she was earlier than I thought. Should have followed my detective instincts and set up a camera.” 

“I don’t want to have to bail you out of jail, unnie. Besides, she leaves at 6 in the morning. You don’t even wake up till 7:30, what time did you even wake up today?” 

“Oh, 6? Why didn’t you tell me that earlier? I woke up at 6 and had to prep before going to her unit. I feel betrayed.” 

Wendy pout and looked at Yeri as though she was the one who set her up to do all these. Yeri rolled her eyes again but seeing how dark circles were already forming under Wendy’s eyes, she decided to not tease the older girl any further.  

“I didn’t know you were looking for her. If you wanted to meet her, you could wake up at 5:30, that should be enough time for you.” 

Wendy beamed at Yeri and nodded her head before spinning around to face her computer. She stretched her hands up and cracked her fingers with a newfound energy. 

“Alright, time to work hard for today.” 

“Wendy unnie, you know I could help out too, right?” 

“No way, you’re still studying, you need to go home on time to study. Now shoo, trust in unnie.” 

Yeri sighed, although she was grateful that Wendy has been helping her with the extra work they had received just so she could still catch up with school work, she was still worried about her. Wendy was a really nice person and it really is unfair how people took advantage of that kindness. They continued working hard in silence for the rest of the morning. It was a couple of hours later that Wendy decided to take a break and went to the pantry to grab some snacks for Yeri and herself. But while she was there, she overheard her colleagues talking about Irene. 

“She really is pretty, isn’t she?” 

“That Irene? Yeah, I saw her at the lobby earlier and she really is pretty and so skinny too! How nice! Wish I could look like her.” 

Wendy was beaming with pride at this point, as though she was the one who discovered that beauty of Irene’s but it was soon replaced with a frown because not everyone is as appreciative as Wendy.  

“Pretty girls like her probably diet on purpose to get that figure, there is nothing to be envious about.” 

“I heard she just doesn’t eat breakfast because she doesn’t have the time to. After all, she has a long commute, right?”” 

“Even so, she may be dieting on purpose. You wouldn’t know that.” 

“Is that so... Guess you are right. Pretty girls are mostly vain people after all.” 

Wendy who was just fidgeting with the vending machine was upset that they would assume that about someone they are not familiar with. After the cookies were dispensed from the vending machine, Wendy picked them up and spun around to glare at the two girls who were gossiping. They saw Wendy and was at a loss of words. Wendy was with Irene at the lobby this morning and they did not notice that it was Wendy who had walked into the pantry. They were about to explain themselves when Wendy stopped them.  

“Don’t. I heard every single word. You shouldn’t talk about someone you don’t know like that, she is not like what you said. Maybe you could get to know her a little better next time, have a good day at work.” 

Wendy stormed out of the pantry, leaving the two girls ashamed of what they said. Wendy did not explicitly tell them off but they know they had been caught bad-mouthing Irene in front of her. Even if they wanted to feel offended, they just couldn’t because of how polite Wendy’s response was. Wendy is just someone like that, she may be upset but she would not use harsh words on anyone. Instead, she requests for people to be understanding and that makes people who are hateful for no reason reflect on themselves involuntarily. 

Wendy angrily munched on her cookies as she continued working, she was also pondering about what she heard earlier. If Irene does not eat breakfast then why didn’t she finish her lunch yesterday? As she was working and thinking, lunch time came again in the form of a smiling Seulgi and Irene. Wendy stretched before getting up to follow the rest out for lunch. 

As they were all eating and making light conversations over food, Wendy noticed Irene focusing on eating rather than engaging in their conversations. It puzzled her at first but something struck her, it was as if she has finally got the answer to a really difficult math question. Wendy then slowed down her eating pace and tried speaking with Irene.  

“How is work so far, Irene?” 

Irene flinched and looked up from her plate of food to Wendy’s smile. 

“W-what?” 

“I said, how is work so far?” 

“Oh, it is a lot busier than yesterday with my mentor handing over what he did previously to me. It is a little overwhelming.” 

“I see, must be rough huh. It will get better, don’t worry about it.” 

“Thank you, Wendy.” 

“No problem at all, take your time to eat and relax. It is our lunch time, the-” 

“The second happiest time at work, right?” 

“Right!” 

Wendy smiled widely at Irene because she remembered what she said, she appreciates people who listens to her words well. Wendy continued eating at a relatively slower pace than she did yesterday to match with Irene’s. Seeing how Irene seems more relaxed about eating today has affirmed her guess from yesterday that she was anxious about being the last one to finish up. As Seulgi and Yeri finished eating, Irene was the next to be done followed by Wendy to the surprise of her friends. They were all worried that she had no appetite due to the increased workload but she just brushed it off saying she was not a fast eater to begin with.  

It was a really busy day for Wendy and she could not knock off on time because then she would not be able to finish the amount of work by Friday. They were planning to celebrate Irene’s acceptance to her job after work on that day so she absolutely has to finish these by then. Seulgi came by to pick Yeri up to go home together while wishing Wendy good luck on working and left some snacks for Wendy to munch on in place of dinner. Wendy only waved them goodbye as she buries herself in her work.  

It was eight in the evening and Wendy opened up a snack to munch on while taking a short break. Just then her phone vibrated and she picked it up to see that she has received a text message from Seulgi in the group chat that the three of them shared.  

The three mousseketeers 

Seulnotseal: Wannie~ Are you still in the office? 

Wendyson: Yeah, I am. I am about to be the last one TT 

Seulnotseal: Awww, beware of the ghost that lurks around the printer room! 

Wendyson: How nice of you 

Seulnotseal: Hehe 

YR: We have a ghost in the printer room?? 

Wendyson: No, we don’t. Seul, it was just the broom 

Seulnotseal: I know what I saw 

YR: You mean the broom that is wrapped with someone’s jacket? 

Wendyson: Yes 

Seulnotseal: It is not a broom! 

Wendyson: You need glasses 

YR: She needs magnifying glasses 

Seulnotseal: Hey! 

Wendyson: HAHAHA 

YR: Hahahaha 

Seulnotseal: Pfft, whatever guys. I know what I saw, don’t say I didn’t warn ya! Anyways, Seungwan could you go get Irene when you’re done? I think she is still working too.  

Wendyson: At this hour? Why is she still here? Isn’t it just her second day? How’d you even know that? 

Seulnotseal: Oh, I got her number earlier and you know how he is, workaholic 

Wendyson: … I. do.  

YR: Ouhhhh... 

Seulnotseal: Please don’t be mad 

Wendyson: I am not 

YR: You so are 

Wendyson: Am not 

Seulgi and Yeri continued teasing Wendy about being mad that Irene has to work extra on just her second day and how Wendy would have beat that guy up if only it was not unprofessional to do so. Wendy locked her phone and stared at her monitor; trying to focus on her work instead. After fifteen minutes or so, she decided she should just call it a day. She was not able to focus after that conversation with the two rascals so, she packed up and left for the Media department on the twentieth floor to check whether Irene was still around. She was too mad busy earlier that she forgot to ask Seulgi for Irene’s number. She made a note to herself to remember that Seulgi did not share Irene’s contact with her. 

She reached the twentieth floor and sure enough, Irene was still sitting at her desk, focusing on something. She stood in front of Irene’s table, not saying a single word and just stood there staring. Irene who was too busy figuring out how to produce the same image using the software she had just taken from her mentor that she did not see Wendy standing there for the past five minutes. Wendy who was getting a little bored, decided to scare Irene a little. 

“Ireneee.....” 

Wendy hummed in a really low voice and sure enough, that caught Irene’s attention but Irene did not look up, she just ducked lower and that excited the inner prankster in Wendy. Wendy crouched down and prowled behind Irene before repeating Irene’s name in the same manner as she did earlier. 

“Ireneee.....” 

Irene flinched as the sound has now appeared to be from behind her instead. She started shivering and mumbling to herself in a really quick manner. 

“Pleasedon’tcomenearmepleasedon’tcomenearmepleasedon’tcomenearme. Ohmygodpleasegoaway.” 

Wendy would have been roaring with laughter if the person she was scaring was Seulgi or Yeri but seeing how frightened Irene really was, she just could not continue with the prank especially after knowing that Irene gets easily startled. She stood up and held Irene’s shoulders gently but Irene screamed and jumped up before Wendy could even say a word. Wendy was taken aback and held onto Irene in an attempt to soothe her while apologizing profusely.  

“I’m so so sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I’m so sorry. I won’t do that again, so sorry.” 

Irene stopped struggling after hearing that familiar voice, she calmed down a little but her nerves were still a wreck. She grabbed onto Wendy’s sweater until her heartbeat slowed to normal, Wendy was patting Irene’s back while still apologizing for scaring the poor girl. After Irene had recollected herself, she pushed Wendy back a little and glared at the girl. Wendy gulped and smiled sheepishly.  

“I am really sorry. I won’t ever do it again, so please don’t be mad at me.” 

Wendy said as she nervously rubbed on her nape while still having a hand on Irene’s back. Irene pushed Wendy away and hit her on her shoulder while still holding a glare. 

“Now we are even. Don’t you dare do that again, I’ll kill you.” 

Wendy laughed nervously even though Irene meant it figuratively, she knows she is capable of doing something similar. Irene sat back down on her desk and continued trying to figure out how to replicate the action she had learnt earlier. It had her stuck for the past half an hour now and it was starting to annoy her. Wendy who was silently watching from behind earlier stood up to take a look at what Irene was doing. She picked up the notes on the table and looked back and forth between Irene’s screen and the notes. 

“Not familiar with the system?” 

“Yeah, this is different from what I worked with while I was schooling. It shouldn’t be that different but it is giving me a hard time. I am just left with this one. Come on.” 

“Hmmm, so you’ve been trying to do it the way you’ve always been doing?” 

“Kind of. Editing software are usually the same, I got it.” 

Irene said, slightly annoyed that Wendy has broken her train of thought. She thoughtfully tries again, trying to figure out where she has gone wrong with it. Wendy who was now reading the notes noticed that the system was from way back, the shortcut features Irene were familiar with may not even be available.  

“Why not try using another way?” 

“But this is the fastest way, and it is ridiculous why I took so long for something this simple. I got this.” 

Wendy then stopped Irene by spinning her chair so Irene could face her. Irene looked frustrated at Wendy’s sudden intervention but looked at what Wendy was pointing at. The version of the software was ten years old, so the shortcut she has been attempting was not available. She looked up at Wendy, wondering if the girl was mocking her. But instead, all she could see from Wendy’s expression was the willingness to help. Irene then took the notes from Wendy’s hands gently and placed it back on the table. The old method worked and she was finally done with her work.  

“It worked.” 

“Yay! Now you are done and we can go!” 

“Thank you, Wendy.” 

“What are you thanking me for again? We are friends!” 

“I did not read it clearly enough and got mad at you when you were only trying to help.” 

“I did not help you much. You did all that work by yourself, this place just . They skimp on our operating systems too, that’s why I noticed. It was all you, no need to thank me. Now let’s go, it is getting late and you got a long commute up ahead!” 

Irene nodded and packed up before following Wendy out of the office. While they were walking to the train station, Irene can’t help but feel guilty for being annoyed earlier when Wendy was only trying to be helpful. Wendy noticed that Irene has remained quiet throughout their walk even when she was trying to make conversations, Irene just held a really sad expression on her face. She smiled and grabbed a bag of cookies from her coat and held it in front of Irene. Irene stopped in her tracks and looked up at the bag of cookies before looking at Wendy curiously. 

“What’s this?” 

“Cookies!” 

“I know, but are you showing me your cookies now? These cookies are nice, I like them too.” 

“Hahaha! I am not just showing them to you, I am giving it to you. Here.” 

Wendy shoved the cookies into Irene’s hands and gave her a grin afterwards. Irene blinked back at her and looked down at the bag of cookies that she has just received. Before she could react, Wendy had already reached into her backpack to shove another plastic box of sandwich into her hands. 

“W-what are you doing?” 

“The cookies are for your commute back home and the sandwich is for breakfast. Don’t skip breakfasts anymore okay? It is the most important meal of the day!” 

“H-How did you know?” 

“A magician never reveals his secrets. Now, don’t you worry about lunch. We are all friends and we wait for each other, that is a rule.” 

“There is such a rule?” 

Irene chuckled at Wendy’s silliness but a strange warm feeling has started to spread across her chest knowing that Wendy is taking care of her in every aspect. Even when she has tried to quietly deal with them on her own, Wendy seems to always notice. 

“Yes, there is! So you better start eating properly from now on you hear?!” 

“Hahaha, alright. I heard you, boss.” 

“That’s better.” 

Just then the winds started to pick up and Irene shivered a little before snuggling into her own coat and kept her hands in her coat pockets. Wendy noticed and took out her own hot packs to pass to Irene.  

“No, you keep them. You’ll get cold too.” 

“But I am fine. Take them.” 

“No, you have given me enough. Unless you have extras, I am not taking them. Keep them for yourself.” 

Wendy pout as she indeed did not have any extras with her at the moment. She shoved her hot packs back into her own pocket in mock anger and frowned at Irene for rejecting her. Irene laughed at Wendy’s dramatic response and ruffled her hair a little to call it a truce. Wendy had insisted on waiting for Irene’s train with her even when Irene says it was fine since it was not the first time she has to take a train this late. After much bickering about safety and the unpredictable future, Irene relented because she just couldn’t win over that amount of stubbornness.  

“But what about you? It is late for you too, isn’t it?” 

“It’s fine, my train ride is only ten minutes. I live really close.” 

“Are you sure?” 

“Absolutely! I swear on Seulgi’s meals.” 

“That is really harsh.” 

“So I am saying, it is fine. Let me wait with you.” 

It did not take long for Irene’s train to arrive and Wendy waved goodbye at Irene until her train was out of sight. Irene then went further in to the cabin to find a seat, she smiled to herself after remembering the cookies and sandwich she received from Wendy earlier. Wendy always seem to have a way to calm her down and give her reassurance when she needed them. She was feeling extremely comforted by it but there was a lingering fear that she has begun to feel since back at lunch that she just can’t seem to shake off. Wendy’s warmth has awakened a fear she has left behind long ago and she was starting to feel it again. 

 

 

A/N:

Hello everyone, thank you for taking interesting! :] This chapter is written in my week's break, work is starting next week so I cannot guarantee that I would be able to update this quickly and at such a length as well. I'm sorry if this was lacking in any manner but I thank every single one of you for your support, they mean a lot to me :] The angst would come in due time! Though I, too am not sure when but it is there. Hope the pace is alright with everyone! Till we meet again, stay healthy and have a great week ahead! Cheers! :]