When you and Jungmin take Cute Selcas Together.

Jungmin (BoyFriend) Scenarios

 

One fine afternoon, you and Jungmin were sitting on a bench, one of his arms were around you and the other was holding you hand. You slowly leaned your head on his shoulder, it was cute and relaxing at the same time. You two both smiling while looking at teh birds flying above.

He looked at you and said, "Jajang!" He smiled widely.

"Wahh! Jungminnie! It's so pretty!" You said. You saw a pure white poloroid camaera.

"Heheh, do you like it yeobo?" He asked.

"Mhm!" You replied, excited to take pictures. "I've always wanted to take pictures in the grass with flowers!" You continued.

"Ohh! Then lets do that now!" He grinned.

"Geurae! Lets go!" You couldn't wait. Jungmin took your hand and pulled you into a clear field of beautiful colourful flowers and grass. You smiled as he pulled you, his hand tightly holding onto yours.

"Now pose, yeobo!!" He said, ready to take shots of you.

"Okay~' You said and posed. The scenery was perfect. Colourful flowers, green grass... and a little bit of wind to top it off! Jungmin kept taking photos of you as you posed in your white strapless dress, floral print all over it. Your hair being lightly blown by the wind, like a fairytale, but the only difference? Its reality.

"____! You are so beautiful." He ran up to you and showed you the photos he took.

"Aww, jagi!" You said as you hugged him. "Thank you." You smiled as you leaned on his shoulder. "Oh! Lets take some together!" You said.

"Okay!" He agreed, estatic. You both posed side by side making cute pouting faces, Jungmin pressed the button and snapped the picture. You both took the photo and looked at it.

"Look yeobo, its so cute!" He squeezed your nose lightly. He then sneakily kissed your cheek and took a picture of it.

"YAH!" You slapped him playfully.

"kekeke, I knew you liked it, ____." He said as he winked with extreme charisma. You ran into the flowers, blushing.

"Wait!" Jungmin shouted, "Where are you going, yeobo?" Trying to catch up with you, Jungmin caught up and hugged you from the back. He held you tightly in his body. "Your so pretty, I hope you know that." He whispered in your ear. You smiled without looking at him, blushing again. He came infront of you and tucked your hair behind your ear. "You are absolutely perfect." 

"Stop that." You mumbled.

"Stop what?" He looked so innocent.

"Makingmeblush." You mumbled again, quickly. Hoping he wouldn't really hear.

"I heard you, ____." He just grinned, held your face and softly kissed you.

 


Annyeong again! I decided, I MUST UPDATE! ;A;

keke~

How was it, my awesome readers? ^O^ thoughidonthavethatmaybutitsokay! c:

thanks for reading! I realllyyy absolute appreciate it! <3

please subscribe and comment ~

saranghae! ☆

P.S. for those and me, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! <3 May the year be filled with lots of good memories and happiness! Stay healthy and happy everyone! 

/gives you all red envelopes/ o u ob