When Jungmin takes you to the One and Only... BOYFRIEND Dorm!

Jungmin (BoyFriend) Scenarios

"Are you ready yet yeobo?" jungmin asked as he waited by the stairs for you.

"Just a minute Jungminnie!" you replied back as you walked down the stairs.

"Yeobo neomu yeppeo!" he sang as you looked at him. You blushed.

"Gomawo oppa~" He grabed your hand and said, "Let's go!! Oh wait! But you have to close your eyes!"

"Fine jungmin. Wait!" You looked at jungmin worridly.

"Neh jagi?" he looked back at you.

"What if I trip?" you looked down at you feet.

"Don't worry ____, you think I'll let you fall?" he tilted your head upwards and kissed your cheek, smiling cutely. You smiles and blushed in return.

As you and jungmin left the house, "so.., where are we going?" you curiously asked him.

"You'll see! ^^" he smiled. As jungmin walked towards some place, you really wanted to find out.

"Are we there yet?" you questioned.

"Almost jagi~ why so impatient?" he chuckled and tapped your head. You could tell he was smiling. "Okay!! We are here now ____! he commented excitedly and quickly. As you opend your eyes, you noticed a tall, glimmering building just infront of you named "Starship Entertainment."

"Omo! Jagi~ Are we going to meet your Boyfriend members?" you asked surprised.

"Neh!" he cheered.

"YAY!" you smiled excitedly and jumped in happiness.

"WAIT YEOBO!!" jungmin grabs your wrists.

"What's wrong?" you furrow your eyebrows.

"Don't act cute and pretty infront of them! Or else I'll get jealous!" he whined childishly, blushing.

"Okay then, don't worry jungminnie!" you said acting cute and lightly pecked his lips. He opened the door and you walked in. "Thank you!" you smiled. He followed up beside you, the two of you traveled up the elevator. You soon reached the top and jungmin grabbed your hand. Smiling and blushing secretly, you followed him as he lightly dragged you towards his dorm he shared with his 5 members.

He rang the doorbell...

"Annyeong! Mrs. Leejungmin and Mr. Leejungmin, please come in." You heard Donghyun's voice, chuckling quietly and thanking him after, you walked in as he locked the door.

"Wahhh! Look Youngmin hyung! Jungminnie hyung brought someone!" Minwoo said, tapping Youngmin's shoulder.

"Keke, daebak!" he said as he looked over at you both.

"Annyeong! Minwoo!" you said as he came up to you and gave you a tight welcoming hug.

"Annyeong ____!" he said back polietly to you. Minwoo was always kinda like your younger brother. He was cute but charismatic at the same time.

"_____!!!!!!!!!!" you heard someone call out loudly.

"Who was that?" you asked, directing your question to jungmin.

"You'll see~ " he replied and winked at you. You blushed for the nth time today, loving his winks, they were priceless. They were cute and seductive too. As Hyunseong came running to you, you chuckled and grinned.

"Hyunseong!!!! ^^" You hugged him aswell.

"Annyeong! How are you?" he asked as the gentleman he always was.

"Good!" you laugh and answer back. He eye-smiled, you were close with the Boyfriend members but hardly visited them.

"Annyeong! ____!" Kwangmin shouted as he wiped his hands on a paper towel."

"Kwangmin-ah!" you said happily as you hugged him too. so many gorgeous hugs today *u*. "Were you cooking?" you asked as you saw him wearing a apron.

"Mhm! I'm making Pikachu cookies!! And Hyunseong hyung was helping me decorate them!" he explained gleefully.

"Jeongmal?" you smiled widely, you couldn't wait either. You look over at jungmin who was back-hugging you and suddendly stole a kiss from you. "Hey!" you lightly smack his arms around your waist but couldn't help to smile and blush.

"Keke, yeobo~ saranghae!" he eye-smiled sweetly. You smiled more as you couldn't resist his cuteness. You lightly tilted you head back and layed your head on his chest.

"HEY GUYS! Stop acting all cheesy over there! You're making me jealous!! D: " Youngmin said sounding whiny.

"Okay, fine." jungmin replied sadly. You chuckled quietly to yourself.

"Okay everybody! Gather at the table!!" everyone heard Youngmin and Hyunseong call out loudly.

"OKAY!" you grinned as you could hear all of the excited boys and their tone in their voices.

"Everyone! Always know that the cookies Boyfriend make are always the best!" Minwoo exclaimed, earning many chuckles and smiles from everyone.

"They are daebak!' Donghyun joined in. Everyone got 5 cookies, each Pikachu decorated with a different expression on each cookie. On _____'s plate, she recieved 4 Pikachu's and a special torchic cookie with a sweet expression, it was extremly cute.

"Wah!" Kwangmin! Hyunseong! How did you guys know that my favourite Pokemon was torchic?" you asked curiously.

"Well... actually.... jungmin hyung told us to make one for you!" Kwangmin explained. Hyunseong nodded along smiling.

"Ohh, jinja?" you were shocked. You took jungmin's hand who was sitting beside you and said "Gomawo jagi ~ ^^ " you kissed his lips and smiled. Happy to know that you have a perfect Boyfriend and 5 other brothers there for you. You and Boyfriend happily ate the delicious cookies together.

 


How is it guys? ^_^

please subscribe and comment ~

Sorry guys for not updating in sooooooooooooooo (326546587697654321234567890987654323456789865432345654) years. TT TT

I'll try to update more! If I can ._.

Even though the scenarios may be short and stuff! Mianhae!! :c

saranghae! ☆