When Jungmin pushes you onto the Bed

Jungmin (BoyFriend) Scenarios

OMG I DIDNT UPDATE IN SUCH A LONG TIMEEE. MIANHAE. :c

Just so you know: Hey guys, ^^ just so you know, this isn't a ty chapter like how the title reads. Thanks you ! ^o^

------------

 

You tripped on a wire but Jungmin caught you in time. You fell right into his arms. "Yeobo, are you okay?" he asked worried.

"Yup, gomawo jungminnie~" you smiled. As you tried to get out of his arms, Jungmin held you close to him. And eventually pushed you on to the bed. "What are you doing Jungmin?" you asked clueless.

"Dont move yeobo" he said with a smirk on his face. He came closer and closer to you and had his body right on top of yours. His face only 5 cm away from yours.

"heheh" he said as he breathes on your neck. You just froze, unsure of what to do. You decided to just close your eyes, but Jungmin kissed you on your forehead and then your lips and said "goodnight ___-ah" in a sweet calm voice. You open your eyes as you see Jungmin fix you hair.

"Goodnight Jungminnie, saranghae" you replied back.

----------

The next morning you woke up and saw Jungmin beside you hugging your waist tightly smiling, you smile back. "Yeobo" he eye-smiled.

"Jungmin-ah, y-you k-know about l-last night..." you stuttered to tell him.

"Yes jagi?" he asked.

"Uhmmm, I thought you were going to do something else" you blushed, embarrassed and urned around to face the other side of the bed. Jungmin thought for a while and said "Ohhh! That!" Jungmin said as he tried to turn you around with a weird smirk on his face. He knew what you were talking about. "You think wrong yeobo!" he said to you playfully.

"Aish" you said to yourself but Jungmin heard as well.

"Jagi, don't look away! Look at me!" he said as he tried to turn you around again.  You covered your face with your hands as you turned around. Jungmins arm hugged you. You uncovered your face and saw Jungmins smirking face. "Dont worry ___! I won't do that....unless you want me to." he acted playful. you turned you body around again to face the other side flustered of what he had just said.

----------------

Done! <3

^_^ I hope you liked it :3 Don't be afraid to comment or befriend me! 8D

Sorry if its so short! T_T

They are only scenarios x3