1983

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

In the spring of 1983, Busan native and art student Park Jimin and his boyfriend move into an apartment in Seoul, but Himchan is often gone for business leaving the young man alone with no friends or family near. Shortly into the summer, he meets the dark handsome writer Jeon Jungkook, whose fiance also leaves often for work causing him to suspect her of cheating. The two lonely men strike up an intense friendship that soon begins to awaken their most inner desires, afterward altering their fates.  

Foreword

I watch a lot of foreign movies and one of my all-time favorite foreign directors' is Wong Kar-wai. The work of art that inspired me to write this is "In the Mood for Love." The movie was perfect in every way, it was hard for me to switch details up in fear of destroying it or disrespecting him. But the fear of jail happened to be deeper so you know damn well I changed things.
I hope this story is just as beautiful as the movie. If you haven't seen the movie, I suggest you should, I promise you won't regret it.  

chalamett
I'm writing this story with a specific sound and playlist being that it's set in the '80s. Each chapter will have a song link on at the end. Hope you enjoy the songs as much as Jungkook and Jimin do in this story.