2 Years Later

Heartbreaker Meets Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stepped outside the airport and sniff in the air * Korea *
You are now 17 and  more mature. You have lost weight and got rid of your nerdy glasses.

" MINH HEE"

You turned around to see Hyun Ae running towards you. You dropped your bags and ran towards her.
"HYUN AE" you guys both hugged each other and laughed.

Mr.Nam then came over with your mom.

"UMMA "
You tightly embrace her with hug and giggled.

" My daughter had grown up so well " she smiled at you.

You smiled and nodded " Neh "
Mr.Nam then clasped his hands together " Ok let's get this into the car "
You went and helped your parents then went to sit in the car with Hyun Ae.

On the way home you and Hyun Ae started catching up on things you both missed and soon fell alseep.
Soon after you had dropped Hyun Ae off.

" Annyeong " you waved at her

She waved back " I'll see you tomorrow"

You brightly beamed and put your two thumbs up " Neh!"

Not long after you got home. You quickly rushed out the car and rushed into your house " WAAH"  * Home Sweet Home* 
Your parents stood behind you and laughed " Go check your room " Mrs.Nam said.

You hurried up to your room and saw that it was rearrange " gomapseumnidah umma !! I LIKE IT"

you heard your mom yell back " I'M GLAD YOU DID, hurry and unpack then come down for dinner"

" NEH "

You started taking a look ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter