Bright. (ONG SEONGWOO WANNA ONE x YOU )

Imagines/One Shot

It has been a couple months after the dear Ong Seongwoo had lost his significant other, you to a terrible accident.

Everyday was a struggle for him. Being around the wanna one members kept him happy for a moment until he comes home that makes him feel the emptiness left inside his heart.

Ong was done cleaning himself in the showers after practice. He sat once again on the bed.

His eyes were looking down to the spot next to him where that would always be occupied by you.

He closed his eyes as his thoughts jumble up together. Tears started streaming down his cheeks which made him sniff here and there.

"Seongwoo." A sweet familiar voice called out his name.

He was sure he was starting to lose sanity and hallucinate about you once again.

"Open you eyes,please." The delicate voice spoke softly to him.

Seongwoo did as what he was told to. He was left speechless when he saw the beautiful figure next to him yet, a part of him wanted to believe he wasn't dreaming.

He let out a heavy sigh. "I'm going crazy, now I'm starting to see things."

You let out a giggle. "I'm real, Seongwoo." You held his hands as if they were the most fragile thing in the world.

His mind was about to explode.He kept staring at you with wide eyes so, you just smiled brightly as ever.

Soon, he embraced you like there was no tomorrow. He was sobbing like a big baby he is, he has been missing you for years and his feelings for you had never changed even once.

You caressed his head as you were looking down at him, bawling out his eyes.

It has been really difficult for him since the day you left. He would still do the things you tell him to even though, you were not there with him anymore.

"What is this? I came to see the smiling Ong Seongwoo and not this cry baby." You tried comforting him while patting his back lightly.

He looked up to face you. "Tell me this is not a dream." He choked on his words.

"It's not a dream, you dumbo." You let out a soft laugh which made his heart skip a beat one more time.

You came closer to him until the both of you were just a few inches apart from one another.

Your fragile fingers started caressing his soft cheeks.

"Seongwoo, I want to say thank you for everything. For willingly spending your years with me." You smiled shyly as you were talking.

"And always remember, I love you Ong Seongwoo." You confessed to him.

You kissed his lips and he kissed you back. His hand was touching yours that was placed on his jaw. His eyes were closed, savouring the love he was missing through out these years.

After a while, he couldn't feel your touch anymore. He was dumbfounded.

Suddenly, a frame was knocked down by his dog, Frosty. You two adopted him and Frosty became a part of your family.

Frosty kept barking at the frame. Ong walked towards the broken frame, it was a picture of you and him on the day of your wedding.

You were smiling so brightly which left a permanent sting in his heart.

"I will always love you too, (Y/N)." Ong mumbled under his breath.


This was inspired by Insomniack's Pulang.