Sweet. (MARK LEE NCT x YOU)

Imagines/One Shot

 

 

 

 

"Mark, don't you think this is enough?" You took a glance at the black haired boy who was taller you.

He made his way towards you after wiping his hands using the grey cloth on the kitchen counter.

The bag of chocolate chips were soon empty due to Mark dumping almost every piece of them into the green plastic bowl.

You stared at him as he was giving you his infamous cheeky grin.

"Oh, well. The more, the merrier aye?" You giggled to yourself.

He ruffled your hair and gave a kiss on your head.

"Hmm, your hair smells good." He lets out a sigh which was honey to your ears.

You were too busy concentrating on mixing the cookie batter to respond to his small cute gestures.

"Don't ignore me." He pouted playfully which left a permanent smile plastered on your face.

"I'm sorry, but these cookies need to be done sooner or later so I can feed this big baby called Mark Lee."

So, Mark decided to help you. He's not helpful though, to be honest with you.

He tried to make a cookie in a shape of a heart which looked more like a fat apple.

He showed you his work and you can't help but find it so adorable and hilarious at the same time.

"Did I do something wrong? This is a work of art, alright." He defended himself.

"Haha, I know honey. I truly love it." You gave him a peck on the cheek.

Soon, the boy was blushing hard and looked like a tomato.