Five

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

"You are so going to kill that cactus, Lisa. Stop flooding that poor thing. Why are you out here anyway?"

Jisoo found me here at our dorm's veranda. She was right. I'm going to be guilty as charge for murdering this poor cactus in a small pot because I was spraying on it since who knows when. The sun's already setting, I know I stayed here outside longest for today. You know that feeling when suddenly you just feel like detaching yourself for once from the usual things you do everyday? Yes, me too so I left my phone untouched since morning. Ha! I rarely received texts anyway excluding my parents and Ally now. But stilI, left it in my room not bothering to look at it. 

My brain was malfunctioning again since that day. It's been three days since the car incident with Jennie.

"Lisaaaaaa. ManoooobaL. Answer me." Jisoo just won't let me live. 

"Leave me alone eunnie. I'm trying to be serious here you know? This is how I spend my free time now." I said chuckling not looking at her. My eyes still fixed on the poor cactus. Poor me.

"Look, I'm sorry I know you suffered so much from that stomach ache you got from eating too much grasses that day. So Tadaaa!  I got us chicken! Here lets eat haha." she bought chickens and was so proud of her own antics.

But I was hungry so I didn't mind. I need distractions. My brain was  already eating itself for overthinking. Good thing it's only Jisoo and I at the dorm. Even out pets are not here, they were grooming somewhere. They needed to socialize too. Rosie was out with whoever that person is and will stay the night with her sister. I would actually think she was dating someone but I would know if ever. Jennie's with her parents I think? She often went home the past few days.

After having early dinner, Jisoo offered to binge watched old and latest movies that we're missing out. We've been busy preparing for our upcoming tour but as much as we can we find time for ourselves outside work. Watching movies. One of the most productive things we can do. Ha! Very productive.

"You know I really love Sam's character. Frodo Baggins is an idiot." Jisoo blurted out of nowhere still looking at the tv screen.

Huh?

"What are you talking about eunnie? Frodo is obviously the hero. Stop judging him and he's cute." I countered totally offended by her comment as she chuckles.

We're watching the second film of the trilogy, The Two Towers. I loved Frodo's character, well of course, everybody loves the hero. He is brave, selfless and thoughtful. In short Frodo is perfect. For me at least.

Shaking her head, I would notice Jisoo glancing from time to time at me while I was too engrossed by the movie.

"Look! Hahaha stupid hobbit. Look at Frodo, Lisa! He's struggling with that ring but he's still going! Gollum should have been the hero. I like him better than Frodo as well." Jisoo continued with the mocking saga. I frowned.

"What in the gods of chicken are you talking about, Eunnie? Stop talking nonsense I can't understand a thing here." I sat up from my seat completely frustrated by her antics.

"I'm just saying..." she said raising both of her hands in surrender.

I narrowed my eyes at her, "He has a good heart. Look at him. He ran away from Sam because he doesn't want to trouble him. What a nice friend." I pointed out for Jisoo to understand. 

Raising an eyebrow on me she wouldn't back out,

"Fine, he has a good heart but still an idiot. He's not letting anyone in to help him. He's trying to carry all the weight on his shoulders. He's stupid not brave Lisa. S.T.U.P.I.D. There's difference. I mean look at him, he's a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter