Chapter 2

The Us now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“All the best to you on your first day, love,” Taeyong gifts her a bouquet of baby breathe to congrats her.

"Thank you oppa," she tipped her toe and pecked on his cheek. 

“I will come and pick you up tonight” 

"See you tonight Oppa," he watched her entered before he left to office.

“Annyeong, today is my first day and I hope we will all do well!” Yeri greeted enthusiastically to her co-workers and recieved the same enthusiam in returns. She was quickly shown to her table by Sooyoung. She took a quick glance at the director room and found no one inside. The last time she was here for interview, she did not see him too. 

"Is there an event? How can I help?" she offered as she observed that all of them started to be very busy, walking around, setting up the office in preparation for something. 

"Please take these and distribute one to the others." Seulgi passed her a bag of confetti poppers.

Yeri did as told. "Everyone standby at the entrance, he's coming in five," Jin cue. "When he walk right in, we will pop the confetti."

'What occassion is it? Is someone coming?" Yeri cannot help but to ask curiously. 

"Our maknae, aka the director is finally coming in today, we haven't seen him for a whole year." Ho seok who stood next to her announced, she can sense the wholesome of misses and loves from them for the director.

Just then, the door started to open, everybody standby their confetti in hand and started to pop one by one towards him. The director was startled at their overwhelming welcome. "Welcome back!" they chorused. 

Jungkook. Yeri eyes widened in surprise as she popped her head out to see who is the director. She did not expect that he is the director. The background of the director had always be a mysterious as there is no photo of him or any personal information on him.  

When their eyes finally meet, he smiled somehow apologetic at her as he brushed the confetti from his head. .

"Here's your gift and the whole list of bucket item you guys had asked from me," Jungkook broke their eye contact and put those paper bags on the table. "Go claim whats' yours there."

"Oh Jungkook, by the way, we have a new member joining us," Sooyoung pulled Yeri to introduce Jungkook.

"He's our young and outstanding director, Jeon Jung Jook, and she is Yeri, our new song writer." 

"Nice meeting you, Mr Jeon," Yeri offered her hand professionally. "Nice meeting you too, Yeri."

"By the way, we addressed each other by name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter