Chapter 3

The Us now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here... the welcome toast to our new member and also the return of our maknae," Jin raised a can of beer in the middle of their dinner arranged for both Yeri and Jungkook. All of them raised their can of beer and cheered with laughters.

"Bottle up, the both of you!" Jimin cheered.

"Can you still drink?" Jungkook turned to Yeri who sat beside him, she seemed a little intoxicated now. 

"Don't doubt my drinking skill," she opened the lid of the can and bottled up, crushed the can on the table with victory.

"I think it is enough, Yeri" he snatched the beer from her when she took another. 

She pouted and laughed lightly, "Don't underestimate me," she lightly slapped his arm. 

Just then, her phone flashed and vibrated. "Excuse me," she stood up and lingerly walked out of the restaurant to answer the call. Jungkook did not missed to see that the caller from her phone was Taeyong. 

"Will you go take a look at Yeri, I am worried she is drunk," Jungkook whispered to Sooyoung ear. 

Sooyoung smirked and casted an suspicious eyes on him but did not say much, but left to find Yeri outside, in the midst of conversation. Sooyoung stood somewhere near the entrance when Yeri waved at her after a while and walked over to her. "Sooyoung unnie, what are you doing here?"

"Is it your boyfriend who called?" Sooyoung teased. 

Yeri nodded with smile. "He's coming over to send me home."

"Did you come out to answer phone call too?" 

"I was asked to look after you," she mumbled with a sigh. She belonged to someone else, Kookie.

"What did you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter