Chapter 1

The Us now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Wait,' Yeri spoke as she tightened her grip onto Taeyong.

Taeyong casted a puzzled expression as they halted their steps towards his house. 'Anything wrong love?'

'I’m nervous,’ she took a deep breathe to ease her nervousness. 

He let out a laugh and then pecked on her kunckles, 'I’m here, love. Breathe.'

She managed a smile, ‘This is my first ever official meet up with all your family members on your grandmother birthday. I don’t know if your grandmother will like my present for her or will your parents like me.’

Taeyong sealed all her worries with his kiss. ‘My family is going to love you but definitely it cannot be compared to my undying love for you.'

He is always good at words and somehow she felt assured by it , ‘If you say so.’

The pair had been together for around 3 months. They had met during their individual holiday trip back in New York. It was love at first sight at their encounter in the museum. True to his words, both his parents and grandmother grow fondness on Yeri. It is difficult not to love Yeri based on her bubbly personalities and how she makes people feels good and ease around her. The nervousness had warded off once they embraced her into the family.

It was a simple birthday celebration within few close families. Yeri was listening to the stories shared among the table, while they are waiting for dinner to be served.

‘I told ya, they love you,’ Taeyong nudged her shoulder and winked.

Yeri playfully slaps his tight and he pecked her cheek in front of his elders, causing her blush and shy down her head.

‘Aigoo, look at them. Don't they made a lovely pair?’ his grandmother swoons happily with others agreeing, casuign Yeri to blush even more.

Just then, there is an enchanted voice which interrupted their laughters and all turned to where the voice came.

‘Happy birthday to you my dearest grandmother on earth,’ he planted kisses on her cheek and hugged her. dearly

‘Aigoo X 2, looks who here with us! My Kookie!’ His grandmother face lit up with both happiness and surprise. ‘I thought you wouldn’t make it for my birthday again!’

‘It’s a surprise, Halmeoni. I promise you I will be spending all your birthdays with you from now on,’ he assured her.

His grandmother smacked his arm and jokingly warned, "You better be." 

‘Well x 3, I am so happy today that all my children and grandchildren are here with me on this special day.’ she rose with a champagne glass on hand and cheered with all followed suits.

‘Come here, Son. Take a seat here and dinner will begins very shortly,’ his mother signaled him a seat in front of Yeri. Their eyes met and she nodded her head politely with a smile as a greeting in respect.

"Hyung, is this lady here your girlfriend?" Jungkook prompted, wondered who is this beautiful lady sitting in front of him.

"Oh, I have forgotten to introduced you. Yerim is my girlfriend, and Jungkook is my cousin," Tayeong informed. 

"Nice meeting you," Jungkook initiated handshake across the table. "Me too." 

Yeri and Taeyong took a stroll hand in hand at the garden after dinner. "Are you full?"

"Yes, the cook is great, the food are delicious," she answered.

Taeyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter