Enrage

Hurt Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yuri was trying so hard to eagerly open her eyes after she has been sleeping soundly for how long she didn’t know. 

 

She squeezed her head using her fingers as her eyes were trying to adjust with the light struck in front of her. 

 

“O--Ouch,” She groaned in pain, startled the girl beside her. 

 

“Y--Yuri, are you okay?” A familiar voice could be heard beside her. Yuri slowly turned her head around just to see Chaewon was currently looking at her with a concerned expression. 

 

Her lips slightly curved upwards naturally producing a faint smile, “Chaewon,” She most likely glad to see Chaewon beside her. 

 

Yuri tried to sit on the bed but Chaewon abruptly stopped her, “Your body is still burning, you can’t move yet,” The older girl warned. 

 

Yuri quietly bobbed her head, “No, I’m okay now. You don’t have to worry,” She forced herself to sit and have her back against the wall, “Did I sleep for a long time?”

 

“Not really,” Chaewon answered gently, “It’s only noon now. Do you want to eat something? I could cook for you.”

 

Talking about food, it instantly reminds Yuri of something, “I was sorry about yesterday Chaewon. I shouldn’t break the promise. "

 

“No, no, that’s okay. I’m not blaming you,” She steadfastly insisted, “In fact, I should’ve been more aware and know about your problem. I’m sorry, Yuri.” 

 

There’s a visible guilty expression plastered on Chaewon’s face. 

 

“You know about it, don’t you, Chaewon? You told me you had been friends with Yena since highschool,” Yuri calmly urged. 

 

Chaewon gnawed with her lips, “No. Not really knowing her personally but yeah, we did talk for few times because of---” She almost said the name out loud. 

 

“Takahashi Juri?” Chaewon timidly nodded, “I see.”

 

“But seriously, Yuri, are you okay?” 

 

Yuri smiled reassuringly, “How can I be okay? I found out my girlfriend is cheating behind me. There’s no way for me to be okay,” 

 

She mumbled. “I’m sorry,” Again, Chaewon muttered incoherently the same word. 

 

“Kim Chaewon,” Yuri took Chaewon’s hand into hers, “You don’t have to be sorry. I’m the one who make the choice to love her. Seriously, you’re like the most important person in my life at the moment. You helped me a lot ever since I come here, Chaewon,” The younger girl stated positively. 

 

Chaewon stayed quiet, had no words to say to Yuri because all she could think of now was probably how mad she was towards Yena. 

 

“Hey, Chaewon, it’s fine. It’s totally fine,” Yuri reasonably assured.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

As much as Chaewon wants to hold back the urge to go and attack Yena, bet she just going to do accordingly to what her heart asks her to do. 

 

Currently, she was standing impatiently in front of Yena and Chaeyeon’s apartment with both of her clenched fist and not-so-happy face. 

 

She pressed the bell at the door and waited eagerly for someone to open it. She took a deep breath, crossing her arms, her legs move in rhythm as she typically started to get anxious. 

 

“Where the hell is this ?” Chaewon pressed on the bell again but this time, instead of once, she did it few times. 

 

“Oh my God, can you please wait for a while?” 

 

Voice of someone whining could be heard as the door widely opened, revealing a girl with annoyed expression, but as soon as she saw Chaewon, she gulped nervously. 

 

“Chae--Chaewon, hi?” She greeted her friendly. 

 

“Where is your friend?” Chaewon with difficulty keeps looking inside the house, looking attentively for Yena. 

 

Chaeyeon hastily placed her arms across the door to stop Chaewon, “Sh---She went to the mart to buy something,” She gave reasonable excuses. 

 

Chaewon snorted, “Do you really think I would believe in that? You told me she was drunk last night, not looking like a live human, and today, she could wake up like it’s nothing and went to mart? Wow, what a human she is, right?” The girl sarcastically stated. 

 

“O---Oh, she wasn’t really drunk. Just a little bit?” Chaeyeon suddenly covered her words she said yesterday, “H---How was Yuri?” She doggedly tried to change the topic they’re talking about. 

 

Chaewon sighed, looking annoyed with Chaeyeon, “Girl, you know what will happen if you try to stop me from what I want to do, right? Do you really need me to remind you on how I broke someone’s leg just because she disturbed Juri?” She said with a bright smile on her face. 

 

“A---Ah, b--bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter