Surprise

Hurt Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Day by day, Yuri and Yena relationship become closer. Instead of eating alone, she would have Yena being at the same table as her. 

 

Instead of walking alone, Yena never failed to walk beside her. 

 

Instead of thinking alone, the girl always there to provide her thoughts in the conversation. 

 

Yena, she has been faithfully following Yuri without fail ever since the first day Yuri enrolled in the university. 

 

"Jo Yul~! Where are we going today?" She had winded her arms around Yuri as she leaned comfortably her head on the girl's shoulders. 

 

Yuri who was busy packing up her things, startled by the sudden skinship Yena gave her. 

 

She gradually shifted her head, looking thoughtfully at the clingy girl before her lips slowly produced a smile, "Where do you want to go?" Yuri raised both of her eyebrows, eagerly expecting an answer from Yena. 

 

Yena hummed to her question before someone distracted them. 

 

"Yah, Choi Yena, don't you think you're being too much towards the newcomers?" 

 

One of her friends that Yuri knew as Lee Chaeyeon interrupted their conversation. 

 

Chaeyeon then stood in front of the couple, crossing her arms, "Jo Yuri, you shouldn't trust Yena too much," The girl tacitly gave a piece of advice to her junior. 

 

Yuri furrowed her eyebrows to Chaeyeon's words, "Don't mind her. She's jealous looking at us, that's all," Yena declared. 

 

Chaeyeon levelled her eyes, making a disgusted expression, "Whatever, Choi Yena. Don't forget that we have a date with our schoolmates tonight."

 

"Can I not go? I mean we always see each other. It has always been the same person," Yena justly complained. 

 

"You should come tonight or you will regret it. Someone you've been expecting for the most will be there," She eloquently stated before promptly leaving the two girls behind. 

 

Yena scoffed, "Yah, Lee Chaeyeon. Who's going to come?" She had shouted, but Chaeyeon was already disappeared from their vision. 

 

Her proper attention directed to Yuri beside her who stayed quiet since Chaeyeon made an appearance. 

 

"Do you want to tag along?" 

 

Yuri found it absurd when Yena urged her that, "Why should I? It's your schoolmates. Have fun today," She instantly flashed a bright smile towards her senior. 

 

The younger girl bowed a little bit, placing the winding arms down before started to walk, naturally leaving the older girl behind. 

 

"Jo Yul! We should go together." 

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

The two decided to have lunch at the vendor near the university. 

 

Yuri said she was craving for some rice cake so Yena had no other choice but to follow the girl. Plus, she won't mind eating it if it's with Yuri. 

 

"Can we have two servings of rice cake and also kimbap?" Yuri had traditionally placed their order to the owner of the store. 

 

The middle-aged woman started to prepare their food right away and within a few minutes, it's already being served. 

 

Yuri took out her phone, getting ready to take pictures of the food because she has that habit to report everything she eats to her parents. 

 

"You really love taking pictures, don't you?" Yena curiously inquired the girl. 

 

Yuri then elevated her head, meeting Yena's eyes, "Not really. Just I need to tell my mum what I ate today or else she will be worried." 

 

The older girl jerked her head as she comprehends it, "Should we take a picture too?" 

 

Yuri couldn't even give an answer to her when Yena was already sitting beside her. She seized Yuri's phone, adjusting it to selfie mode before composing themselves for a picture. 

 

Yena had smiled radiantly looking at the camera while Yuri until now had a clueless expression pasted on her face as she looked attentively at Yuri. 

 

"Yuri, looked at the camera," Yuri startled by it that she awkwardly returned her head, looking at the camera and had her lips curved upwards. 

 

Yena clicked on the round button, constantly taking pictures of the girl with her mind works to do something reckless. 

 

The older girl suddenly rotated her head, placing a quick peck on Yuri's cheeks with her fingers clicked for pictures. 

 

"Wh--What." 

 

"Let's eat," Yena returned to her original seat and started to dig the food. 

 

Yuri had her palm on her cheeks as she cluelessly stared at the girl who was eating heartily in front of her at the moment, "Eat, Yuri. The food is getting cold." 

 

She abruptly picking up her chopsticks and began to eat. 

 

"Date me." 

 

Yuri choked over the sudden statement by Yena. Her eyes widened.

 

"Be my girlfriend, Jo Yuri."

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

That night, Yena had no other choice but to join the reunion. 

 

She had arrived the designated place a little bit late since she's trying so hard to get ready herself just now. She could have just worn a sweater and tracksuit, but she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter