Honesty

Hurt Road
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You won't forget our dinner today, right?" Chaewon asked gently the girl who was ready to get out as she put her sports shoes on. 

 

Yuri who had her whole body completed with sports attires lifted her head up to justly regard the girl in the living room. Her lips curved upwards before she jerked her head, "Of course. I will never say no to free food." 

 

Chaewon then waved her hand, bid a goodbye towards the younger friend before she properly focused on the television in front of her back, "Have a fun date with her." 

 

Her voice actually came out slow as she still couldn't believe it has already been five months since Yuri dated Yena and she could do nothing about it. 

 

Yuri loves Yena too much, and there's no way or even space for her to tell the truth. 

 

Well, she had talked about it with Chaeyeon since Chaeyeon knows Yena better than anyone in this world but as you can see, Chaeyeon is Yena's only friend. Obviously, she wouldn't want to betray Yena for a petty thing right? 

 

For them, it might be petty and something trivial but for Chaewon... It's not. 

 

Yuri is too precious and fragile. She should never be broken. Not in a thousand years. 

 

Honestly saying, Chaewon treasures Yuri a lot. Maybe she didn't see her more than as a sister but lately, seeing Yuri and Yena together aches her heart a little bit more than it ordinarily did. 

 

She knows it's absurd to even have a think on it, like how can she ever have a crush on her housemate? Funny, right? 

 

Wake up, Chaewon. 

 

You're not going to be a crasher to someone's relationship. Respect them. That's the least you could do for now. 

 

Chaewon heaved out a sigh of emotional frustration as her mind kept scarcely telling to do the other way. 

 

The fact that Yena is allegedly cheating itself already disturbed her a lot. 

 

Juri, till now still texted her every single day talking about how nice Yena was towards her. 

 

Yena kept sending sweet messages and even gifts from Korea to Japan for Juri. Her ex-girlfriend. And they haven't even dated yet. 

 

In a process of understanding each other back, Yena claimed. 

 

Chaewon could've just been honest towards Juri and told her that Yena already has a girlfriend but... yeah, she's a fool for her friend. She couldn't afford to hurt anyone. 

 

Let Chaewon be the only one who severely stressed about it and not others. 

 

She didn't know if Yuri already noticed on it or not but obviously, she never looks happy lately. 

 

Imagine, within a month they're in a relationship, Yena already demanded a break-up but Yuri holds onto her because she loves her. 

 

A day before their third monthsary, Yena canceled their plan to go for a short trip and it allegedly caused Yuri to switch off her phone, lock herself in the room for the whole day. 

 

Chaewon needs to call for a technician to open the door; because she was deadly worried if Yuri ever thought of doing something stupid. 

 

Yena, she didn't deserve Yuri. 

 

But Yuri loves her. 

 

Chaewon is torn apart.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

The night has come, and Chaewon still waits for Yuri. She hasn't contacted Chaewon since morning and it naturally worries the girl. A lot. 

 

She glanced at the clock hung against the wall. 7:30 pm. It has been 12 hours since Yuri went out. She told Chaewon that she was going for a jog with Yena; like she routinely did every weekend but she would come home when noon come. 

 

But now... it's almost night. 

 

Chaewon instantly seized her phone and clicked on the same button for the nth times. She has been trying to call for Yuri ever since a few hours ago but no one apparently answer it. 

 

She sighed, tousling her hair before her mind thought of something. 

 

"Lee Chaeyeon." 

 

Her fingers eagerly scrolled over her contact to find for a particular name and when she found it, she swiped the green option as she placed the phone o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter