Chapter Three

Uneasy

So I was going to make this the finale chapter, it was going to be three/ four "scenes" but I got lazy, only wrote this much so I will therefore be prolounging the ending of this fic. That being said, this is a very short chapter. 

 

 

Byul arrived home after ten o’clock. It had been a long day of shooting. She had been taking on as much work as possible in the last few months to make sure she had a stock pile of photos to edit while she and YongSun took the first few months off work to be with the baby once she is born. YongSun had to take an early maternity leave from work as per her doctor because it was causing too much stress on the baby. She had since been hanging out with Byul at the studio during the day, which was proving to be a great distraction for Byul in both a good and bad way.

Byul was arriving home alone today because YongSun hitched a ride with WheeIn and HyeJin a few hours ago when Byul’s finale client of the day was going to take longer than she thought. Byul expected to find YongSun sleeping when she got home but the girl was propped up in bed with a book in her head. When Byul walked in YongSun smiled up at her as if she hadn’t seen her all day. Byul walked over and gave her a kiss on her head. “Hey babe, why are you still awake?” Byul started removing her clothes and grabbing her pajamas.

YongSun watched her for a moment. “I wanted to get in some reading.” Byul looked at the book in her hand, another pregnancy and first time mother book.

Byul tried not to look displeased. She was glad YongSun wanted to learn as much as she could before the baby but her book obsession had gone a bit overboard since she got off work. “Another book Unnie?” Byul was more concerned she was going to make her read more books as well.

YongSun shrugged. “The more you know Byul-Ah the better.” She placed a bookmark in the page and put it on her night stand. “Have you finished the chapters I marked for you in the last few?”

Byul grabbed a handful of lotion and tried not to make eye contact with her wife. “Yeah.” She heard the lie in her own voice.

“Byul-Ah!” YongSun whined. “We don’t have much more time.” She was right, YongSun was due in a few weeks.

Byul tried her best to look innocent but YongSun wasn’t having it. “Unnie,” She whined herself. “I can’t read anymore of that stuff. From feeding to bottle feeding or a mix. What kind of diapers, rash cream. Don’t get me wrong it is important and that is why I read it. But if I have to read one more thing about mucus plugs or placenta, I am going to throw up.” YongSun shook her head but Byul could tell she was trying not to smile. “Besides.” She said sliding into her side of the bed. “Until the baby is born, there is only reason I want to think of your s.” She kissed YongSun.

YongSun grabbed onto her collar, clearly enjoying it but she slowly pushed Byul away. “Not tonight Byul-Ah.” She gave Byul another quick kiss. “I’m sleepy.”

Byul had been hearing that a lot lately, must be pay back for the first few months when Byul was scared to sleep with YongSun. Byul repositioned them so YongSun could use her as a pillow, Byul YongSun’s hair. “Should I tell you a story?” YongSun nodded. “Once upon a time there was a princess.”

“Is her name YongSun?” YongSun mumbled against her.

Byul laughed. “No baby, you maybe a princess but you’re not this princess.” YongSun smacked Byul’s stomach and she laughed again. “The princess’s name was… Solar, because she came into the world with a musical voice.” YongSun snorted. “Princess Solar was destined to marry a boring man named… Eric. But the beautiful princess had another person in her heart. A brave knight named… Yul.”

YongSun smacked her again. “I wonder where you got that inspiration.”

Byul kissed her head. “Anyways. On the night of their wedding, Yul burst in to steal the princess.” YongSun flinched. Byul moved so she could see her. “What’s wrong?”

YongSun’s hand went to her stomach. “The baby is kicking.”

“Really?” Byul barely got to feel the baby kick because she was usually kicking YongSun in the kidneys. YongSun grabbed Byul’s hand and placed it on her stomach, holding her hand there. It took a second but Byul felt it. She felt tears immediately spring to her eyes but she held them back as best she could. “She is strong.” Byul said starting to massage the area. “She is going to be a dancer.”

YongSun chuckled. “Let’s not start forcing her to do things yet ByulYi.” Byul could hear the fatigue in YongSun’s voice.

Byul didn’t move her hand, she kept trying to sooth the area but she continued her story. It ended with Princess Solar and Yul getting married and ruling the kingdom as soon as they tamed the dragon that was terrorizing the kingdom.

 

A/N: Not going to lie, I now want to make the princess Solar/Yul fic. 

Update: and I did!

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1384403/journey-into-the-knight-adventure-romance-princess-auworld-solar-moonbyul-moonsun-kimyongsun-solarxmoonbyul