They trick us! Our first quarrel.. Sweetness of you...

Differences

As soon as TaeRi arrived home..

 

"Ahjussi, please give those grocery to the maid okay.."Taeyeon spoke.

"Thank you Ahjussi.."Yuri bow.

Both of them quickly runs to their bedroom.

They place their child on the bed.

"How's Yoong?"

"He's seem having some nightmare.."Yuri Yoona hair.

Taeyeon nod and excuse herself for awhile. She coming back and bring along two thermometer. Then she put it in their child mouth.

"Fever.. 39.2 Celsius.."Taeyeon caress Seohyun cheek.

"Same here.. Oh God..."Yuri grab two coolfever that they bought earlier and put it on the kids forehead.

TaeRi hold their child hand tight. The kids whine and cry while their eyes shut tight. A sweat form in their face.

"Taengoo..."Yuri nervously look at Taeyeon.

"I know Yul.. Please just shut up..."Taeyeon wipe Seohyun sweat without looking at Yuri.

"Who are those people? I don't think those people are from others gang.. They can't possibly know us. I think its from the insider.. We have traitor among us."

Yuri can't take it anymore and took out her personal computer. While Taeyeon try to call anyone that she know. As expected she couldn't reach any of them even Kangin. Taeyeon put down her cellphone and face palmed herself.

"They trick us Yul.."Taeyeon close her eyes as she said so.

Yuri stop typing for a moment.

"!"She hissed.

Then she continuing typing something. Taeyeon look at her.

"I am try to erase our presence at the CCTV on the mall.."Yuri calmly said.

"Can you do it?"

"Yes, I can make the image disappear by sending some virus on the CCTV.. It will automatically damage the entire system. After that they can't even recognize a thing through it. We are safe from the authority eyes but not from underworld.."

After finished her work Yuri close her personal computer. TaeRi look at their child.

 

Korea Seoul Police Department

The entire police department computer all blow up startled all the workers. They have to use the fire extinguisher to cool down their system however they lose everything. The office are black out as well. JeTi shook their head seeing the whole situation.

"They hack our system.. By sending some freaking virus on it!"Jessica slammed the table.

Tiffany remain calm and took a seat.

"So the X's are here too.."

"They are here?"Jessica look at Tiffany.

Tiffany nodded. Jessica sigh.

"They are just like our shadow.. They are everywhere!"Jessica crossed her arms.

"We come here at the first place to protect the suspense and its not surprise that they will coming here too.. Only their motive is to kill."

"Now.. What are we gonna do?"

"Nothing much.. Clean some mess and going home earlier until all of the system recover which I think it will took quit some time though.."

"Great.. More vacation for us..."

"Yep.."Tiffany smile.

 

JUNG MANSION

JeTi walk in the house only to find out all of their family members gather in the living room except for TaeRi.

"Mom.."Jessica look at her mother.

"Oh dear.. Finally you're home.."Mrs Jung hugs both of them.

"Whats happen here?"Tiffany asked.

"Those kids.."Mrs Jung paused.

"Yes, what happen to them?"Jessica calmly ask.

"They're having high fever all of sudden Unnies.."Krystal explain.

Upon hearing those words both JeTi runs upstairs.

"They are in my room..!"Mr Jung said.

When they reach the bedroom there they saw Yuri learning against the wall while Taeyeon sit on the bedside. The doctor was checking the kids condition. TaeRi stand up when they saw their wives. JeTi are already tearing up. They hugs their partner tight.

"Whats *sob* happen *sob* to them?"Jessica ask between the cried.

"Sshh.. I'll explain later."Yuri rub Jessica arms up and down to calm her down.

Tiffany cry silently as she buried her head deeper on Taeyeon neck. Taeyeon her hair.

The doctor give the child injection which make the kids crying out loud. JeTi rush to their child side to comfort them. TaeRi talk to the doctor outside the room.

"I am already giving them some shot which make both of them to sleep for awhile. This is some medicine and give it to them 2 times a day.. After breakfast and after meal.."The doctor give TaeRi a tablet and syrup.

"Thank you doctor.."TaeRi said in unison and bowed.

The doctor pat their shoulders and smile.

"Take care of them.."The doctor bid goodbye after that.

TaeRi going inside the bedroom. JeTi hold their child hand and their hair. TaeRi took a seat besides them.

"What happen? Why are they fall ill at the same time until its reach this level?"Tiffany ask back facing Taeyeon.

"That accident at the mall.. We are there to grocery shopping when suddenly the gunshot happen."Taeyeon calmly explain.

"What?! Why are you two have to go there all of sudden?! We have maid to do all the work you know?!"Jessica look back at Yuri angrily.

"WE ARE JOBLESS OKAY.. At least all we can do is that!"Yuri snapped back angrily.

Realize the tense in the room Taeyeon quickly calm Yuri down.

"We are sorry.. We though we can do something rather than just stay freely in this mansion. One thing for sure you two didn't there to see their scared expression. The pain in our heart is more unbearable than both of you because we are there with them going through that nightmare."Taeyeon said before dragged Yuri away.

"Big mistake Jessie.."Tiffany sigh.

"I know.. I am just.. Lost my temper. I never see Yoong in this condition."Jessica face palmed herself.

"Me too Jessie.."Tiffany caress Seohyun cheek.

 

TaeRi walk downstairs and give a weak smile. They can't hide their sad expression.

Mr Jung approaching them and pat their shoulders.

"We needs some fresh air Dad.."Yuri said to her father in law.

Mrs Jung hugs both of them and smile.

"You surely needs it.."

"Unnies, you can use my car.."Krystal give her car key to Yuri.

"Thanks baby sis.."Yuri pat Krystal head.

Then they drove off to clear their mind.

 

JeTi come down several minute later. Their eyes seek for their partner.

"Where are they?"Jessica asked.

"Going out Unnies.."Krystal answered.

JeTi sigh and took a seat with the others. The maid come and serve the drinks. Suddenly the maid knee down and cry. JeTi quickly stand up.

Everyone shock with the maid attitude.

"I am Miss.. Please don't blame them. They are just trying to buy some grocery. Its my fault all the way."The maid bowed.

Jessica sigh and look at her parents.

"Please stand up Mrs Park.."Tiffany hold the maid hand.

"Its not your fault. Its just an accident which any of us didn't expected it to happen."Mrs Jung hug the maid.

The tense in the mansion suddenly fade away as Krystal stomach growl.

"Hehe.. I am hungry.."Krystal said shyly.

"Lets take some dinner then.. Together Mrs Park."Mr Jung said.

But the maid shook her head. Everyone look at her.

"Miss Kwon and Miss Kim didn't eat anything since afternoon look after the kids. I was worry.."The maid explain.

"Its okay Mrs Park.. We will wait for them. Dad, have some dinner first okay."Jessica said.

JeTi make their way upstairs to look after their child. They lay next to them.

"We should make it up for them.."Tiffany said.

"Yes, we will Tiff.."Jessica said.

Soon both of them drift to dreamland by hugging their child.

 

Its past midnight already when both TaeRi reached the JUNG Mansion. They sit inside the car for awhile.

"Those information that we gets isn't enough Taengoo.."Yuri sigh.

"I know.. But at least we will know who hired those people after us."

They read the document inside the yellow envelope once again. Until someone knock their car window startled both of them. The maid just give them a note.

 

Yuri POV

Please going to the pent house alone..

Yours..

Aigoo.. Sica sure have a strange strategy to apologize..

 

Taeyeon POV

Come to the bedroom straight away! I miss you Taetae~~

Yours wife ^^

Such a tease.. I massage my template and glare at Yuri. She having the same expression as mine too.

 

No One POV

"Pent house?"Yuri look at the maid.

"There Miss Kwon.."The maid point to the big white house opposite the Mansion.

"Thanks.."Yuri smile.

Taeyeon take the envelope along with her.

"Well.. See you in the morning Yul."

"Okay, Taengoo.."Yuri smile.

 

TaeNy POV

Taeyeon walk straight to their bedroom as she asked to. There she saw Tiffany sleep soundly on the bed. Taeyeon smile and sit on the other side of the bed. She bend down a little and the latter hair. Then she plant a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Kim Tiffany Hwang.."Taeyeon whispering.

When she was about to gets up something pull her back to the bed by grabbing her wrist. Tiffany smile and hugs Taeyeon tight as the latter on top of her now. Taeyeon blink a few times.

"Kyeopta~"Tiffany chuckled.

"You're not sleeping yet?"

"Nope.. I was waiting for you."Tiffany peck her lips.

Taeyeon smile and caress her cheek then kiss the tip of her nose.

"You shouldn't.."

"I know.. But I want too. I am sorry about that stupid argument."

"Its okay.. We are all stress out for a moment."

"Are you eating yet? Did you hungry?"

"Nope. And I didn't hungry also."

Tiffany frown. Taeyeon peck her lips.

"Just kiss all night long and cuddle with each other would be nice.."Taeyeon look at Tiffany.

Tiffany just smile.

"My pleasure.."

They then close the gaps between them by kissing passionately and press their body tighter. 

 

YulSic POV

Yuri walk in the pent house only to find out Jessica sleeping on the couch.

"She must fall asleep waiting for me.."

Yuri then carefully held Jessica up and place her on the bed. Being such a heavy sleeper she is didn't move a bit. Yuri chuckled and kiss the latter forehead before hugging her tight. Jessica smile a bit and cuddle closer to Yuri.