Spending Family Time With The Jung

Differences

The Kim Hwang Family and Kwon Jung Family finally arrive in Korea.

"Jessi, did our place been preparing yet?"

"Yes, Tiff.. They already provide everything."

Both TaeRi are carry their child. While their other half handle their resident.

"Sica Baby, is it some people gonna pick us up?"

"Em? Dea Seobang ah.."Jessica link her arms with Yuri while caress their son sleepy face.

"Yoong is tired.. Perhaps jetlag."Yuri kiss the tip of Yoona nose.

"What about me? I am tired too Seobang ah.."Jessica pout.

Yuri giggled seeing her wife cute pouted. She slightly kiss her on the cheek.

"There.."Yuri rest her forehead onto Jessica.

"Ehem.. Didn't mean to disturb but.. This is Korea.. The culture is different..."Taeyeon said to the YulSic.

"Yeah right.."Yuri walks towards Taeyeon.

"Who gonna pick us up anyway?"Taeyeon look at Tiffany.

"Krystal.. And perhaps Jessi folks tag along."Tiffany smile.

"Ooh.. So my y yet beautiful sister in law and coolest mom dad...."Yuri remarks.

"Mwo?! Y YET BEAUTIFUL SISTER IN LAW?"Jessica glare at Yuri.

"I didn't mean it that way.."Yuri shook her head rapidly while look at Jessica.

Taeyeon chuckled. That only make Seohyun immediately open her eyes in shock and cry. Tiffany slap Taeyeon arms and held Seohyun into her embrace.

"Ssh.. Princess.. Umma here...."Tiffany rub Seohyun back softly and sing a lullaby for her.

"Sorry.."Taeyeon kiss Seohyun forehead.

"UNNIE...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Krystal and Amber running towards their.

The couples look at their child in horrified. Both Seohyun and Yoona cry even louder this time. Well.. Who doesn't they are tired of Jetlag and when they are about to sleep suddenly some voice interrupting their journey to dream land.

Jessica knock both KryBer head. When they are about to yell in pain Jessica cover their mouth with her hands.

"Shut up...!"Jessica hissed.

The KryBer nodded their head. Jessica then let go of her hand and held Yoona in her arms. Seohyun and Yoona now fully awake although they are still sleepy but because of the noise they couldn't even close their eyes.

"Yoong.. What a handsome prince...."Krystal pinch Yoona cheek.

Yoona furrow his eyebrows and frowned. Krystal pout seeing her niece reaction.

"Unnie, can I hold her?"Amber come towards Tiffany side.

"Sure.."Tiffany reply with her eyes smile.

"Come here beautiful~"Amber clap her hand and make a cute face.

Seohyun suddenly whine and in the edge of crying again. Tiffany quickly take her away from Amber.

"She not in the mood to play yet.."Taeyeon explain.

Amber smile and nod.

"Unnie, come on.. Lets go."Krystal said.

TaeRi bought their luggage along with the help of Amber. They gets into the Limo.

"Unnie, mom and dad inviting all of you to stay at the Jung Mansion for awhile since your resident is not.. Err..."Krystal paused for awhile while looking at Jessica.

"Don't tell me its not ready yet.."Jessica glare at her.

"Just the paint Unnie.. Nothing biggest."Krystal smile.

"Well.. If that the case then we fine with it Jessi.. Besides I miss your family. It is okay for you too Taetae?"

"Cool.."Taeyeon give a thumb up and smile.

"Don't look at me. I am perfectly fine with the idea too.."Yuri smile.

"Okay.. Okay.."Jessica smile too.

 

Mr and Mrs Jung was waited patiently in the living room. Once they heard the car noise they immediately greet them.

"OMO..."Mrs Jung hug Jessica and Tiffany.

Yuri and Taeyeon just bow and smile.

"Lets the servant to carry the luggage."Mr Jung pat Yuri and Taeyeon shoulders.

"Aigoo.. My grandchild.."Mrs Jung look at Yoona and Seohyun.

"Jagiya.. You can play with the kids inside the house too.."Mr Jung laugh.

"Oh.. My bad.. Come.. Come..."Mrs Jung smile.

All of them sit on the couch in the living room. Yoona play with Yuri hand while still in Jessica embrace. Seohyun her thumb while playing with her Keroro doll. Tiffany pat her softly. Taeyeon playfully tease Seohyun and she laugh.

"Look at the kids Mom.. They didn't even wanna play with us.."Krystal pout.

"The kids are sulking Krys.. Maybe Jetlag?"Mrs Jung look at Jessica.

Jessica nod her head and smile.

"Who wants some sweet?"Mr Jung come from the kitchen with a jar of candy.

Yoona eyes spark and he sit up while looking at the jar. Seohyun look at Mr Jung direction.

"Well.. If you wants it so badly.. Why don't you take it yourself then?"Mr Jung put the sweet on Krystal and Amber palm.

Yoona smile and stand still. Krystal spread her arms. 

"Go on Yoong.."YulSic smile.

Yoona quickly runs to Krystal embrace.

Seohyun too stand still while holding TaeNy hand. Amber clap her hand and make a cute expression once again. Seohyun smile shyly and buried her face on Tiffany lap.

Tiffany her hair.

"Go on Princess.."Taeyeon caress Seohyun cheek.

Tiffany mouth 'spread your arms' to Amber and Amber obeyed it.

Seohyun smiling while runs to Amber.

"Cute Princess..."Amber kiss Seohyun cheek.

"Owrpen cweet..."Seohyun say in her toddler language.

"Huh?"Amber scratching her head in confused.

Seohyun point to the sweet.

"You means open it right?"Amber asked for certainty. 

"Un.."Seohyun nod her head and smile.

"Aww.. Cute.."Amber chuckled.

Amber open the candy and give it to Seohyun. The princess happily eating the candy. Amber hugs and kiss her cheek rapidly.

"Yoong, how old are you?"Krystal asked as Yoona eating the candy.

"Five.."Yoona smile.

"Em.. Do you have any girlfriend?"Krystal raised her eyebrow in playful manner.

"Yah! What kind of question it is?"Jessica throw a cushion towards Krystal.

"Well.. He's five!"Krystal dodge the flying cushion.

Yoona giggled. Krystal look back at Yoona.

"I have! Em.. Six of them!"Yoona state proudly.

"OMO! Haha..."Krystal laugh.

Everyone jaws dropped due to Yoona statement. Jessica rush to her son and shook the latter.

"WHO IS IT? SIX YOONG?? YOU ARE JUST FIVE!"

"Owh.. Ddddiiiiiiizzzzzzyyyyyyyy"Yoona put his hand on his head and act dorky. 

Everyone burst to laugh including Jessica.

"Choding.."Jessica pinch Yoona nose.

Yoona just give a peace sign while smile widely showing his perfect white teeth.