Our Simply Happily Life TaeNySeo

Differences

That morning I was lazily open my eyes as the sun bright light shine upon me..

My hand automatically went to the others side of the bed only to find out the person that I loved the most not there...

I frowned. I hate it when she didn't there when I open my eyes..

"Tae..!"I called her while my eyes still close.

But still no response.. I almost lost my patient.

"KIM TAEYEON....!!"I shout even louder this time.

Not long after that I heard some foot step running up the stairs. The door slammed open harshly.

I must be scared her with the yelling... 

 

"What happen?! Any insect disrupting you while sleep....??!!!"I cupped her face.

"I was fine.. Just wanna see your face in the morning Taetae..."She flashed her eyes smile.

"Ais! Cincaa.. I almost dying of heart attack hearing your shouting like that Pani ah.. Please don't do that again."I rub my chest.

"I am not that scary Taetae~"She use her Aegyo.

I smile seeing her cute side. Its very rare she acting like this to anyone since she hate aegyo so much..

"Pabo.. Emm.. Wifey, you can open your eyes now.."I kiss her forehead.

She smile while her hand hold tight to my waist. She open her eyes and blinked a few times.

"Morning hubby.."She flash her famous eyes smile.

"Mowwning~"I greet her and flash my heart melted smile.

She laugh and clapped her hand rapidly.

"Cute Taetae.."She peck my lips.

I wanted for more but unfortunately... 

"Umma... Appa......!!!"Then a crying sound through the walkie talkie that been placed on our bedside table.

"Our princess.."She smile.

"Yup.. Your turn Wifey.. I'll continuing make her food and our breakfast."I pulled her up the bed.

 

Tiffany rush to the opposite bedroom and see their daughter crying while looking around the bedroom. She was just 2 years old.

"Aigoo.. My princess Hyunnie.."Tiffany pick her up on her embrace.

Seohyun silently her thumb while eyes stay close. Tiffany smile seeing their only one daughter Kim Seohyun. She then carefully walking down the stairs.

"Her food is- Owh.."Taeyeon turned around only to find out Seohyun sleeping soundly in Tiffany embrace.

Taeyeon approach the duo and smile. She kiss the princess forehead.

"Let me put her in the baby cradle first okay.."

"Wait.. You sleepy head princess.."Taeyeon kiss Seohyun cheek .

Tiffany just smile and put Seohyun in her bright pink baby cradle on the living room.

Taeyeon back hugged Tiffany while observe their princess sleeping. Seohyun move a little bit and at the edge of crying.

"Give her this.."Taeyeon give Tiffany a Keroro doll and pacifier. 

After that the little princess hug her favorite green frog animated doll tight while her pacifier.

"Her taste is quit unique.. Don't you think so Wifey?"Taeyeon giggled.

Tiffany just nudge Taeyeon softly and smile.

"What can we do? The KIM dork plus The HWANG loudest flow on her.. I guess.. Thats it the only answer."Taeyeon spontaneous answering her own question.

Tiffany laugh and clapped her hands.