Chapter 2

You Waste It On me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week they were spending the time together in the studio, but Momo is Momo, be professional at anything was her main aims. Maybe God loves her, she was in the good terms with Mina. She believes the girl doesn't want to open up about the past at all. She need to understand and take it slowly the tension between them when they talked, scared one of them will be hurt by the words. At least the only thing she could do when the young girl be around her. They were not talking too much, just a simple greeted and smiled and Momo thought it was already good and fine to her. Well, she still can hear the soft yet sweet voices after a million years. Right now, Mina was getting closer to her and she could feel the younger’s back, pressing against her front when she was trying to help Mina in balancing the body. Mina could feel Momo hot yet warm breath on her neck. Momo didn't know how Mina missed this warmth so much.

“You should keep it like this, or else you will get hurt even more.”

“You should position your legs here to balance yourself so you could turn around perfectly.” Added Momo while give Mina a slow path to the right thigh.

Since Mina gives a response through a soft hummed Momo immediately released Mina’s tiny waist. Momo wonder, did Mina eat or she is on her diet, the brunette girl looks more tiny than the last she saw the girl in Japan back then or maybe she just worried and think too much.

“Alright, I get it.” Mina said.

“Let’s get this right and then we done for today.” Momo look everywhere but not in Mina eyes, she was ing weak right now. She guesses Mina was nodding her head and without hesitance she turn on the music on and start to run the dance. It gives Momo a billion thought to not whine when the brunette’s hand brush to Momo’s left hand. Ugh, god. I could die here.

After running the choreography about four hours and a half, Momo walk to her phone and off the music and right after done, she immediately looks straight to where Mina is. The girl looking so tired since she sat on the floor right after Momo turned off the music, just looking at the girl make Momo slightly smiled. Mina sure nervous how could she not when Momo was here with her.

“Momo.” Mina whispers, getting embarrassed.

Momo who walked to her room to get a water to drink suddenly stop and hummed when the younger girl called her.

“Hm..?”

“Can we talk?” Mina runs her hands through her hair, keeping it mess.

Momo sighed. “T-there’s nothing to talk Mina..”

“Unless about the dance.. we could discuss by tomorrow morn...”

“No.” Mina cuts her off quickly and standing to have proper looks on Momo, doesn’t want to reveal the urge to stay closer to the girl she missed in years.

“Why you being like this?” Mina mumbles.

“Being what?” Momo just standing there, scared to turns around, scared if she meet the brunette eyes.

“Stop Momo, you acted like nothing happened between us. You ignored me the whole years but not Sana. What the ing game are you play with me?”

Momo breathed heavy.

“I have been searching you like stupid. W-where have you been?” Mina voice cracked after she averted her gaze from the studio floor to Momo’s back.

“W-who drive you home? Let me sent you there if..” still Momo get cuts again by Mina.

“Answer me Momo, you could have said something.” Mina voice was really soft but Momo hardly still can hear her well. By a second, Momo feels a presence behind her back. Momo looks down, she’s a bit sweaty and her shirt is wet from the practice just now. She pulls her right hand into a fist and her knee feels weak when she feels the latter hold her right wrists. Oh God, give me a strength.

“Please I don’t want to talk about it.” Momo feels Mina hands on her right wrists was slowly off.

Momo wants to hold the girl back, at least want to give a hug or anything that could comfort the latter. She wants to say everything to Mina, how she miss the girl, how she miss to stay closer with her all the time and how she need the girl when she fall down and alone. She wants to tell Mina that Sana wasn't the one she should blame, Momo care the both of them, it was same loves. Momo wants to say maybe the loves toward her is more than anything. Mina is important to her life, so Sana too. She treated them better than anyone has. At least that's what she wants, but she couldn't care less. She needs to hold back, she will wait someday if she still has the chance.

Mina sighed heavily.

But all Momo could say is, “I’m tired, meet you tomorrow.” Momo pulled her hands slowly to get off from the girl. Mina was standing there with a sad expression on her face. She was hurting so bad.

 

****

Mina feels terrible and she cried a lot about two hours, thinking about just happened. She hurts even more, meeting with the older girl was a big mistake she makes - no, she shouldn’t think this way. She need to do something, she wants Momo back. She missed Momo five years ago. They can’t make this friendship they built 7 years ago together just left unspoken like this without any move, like this going to be a big fight that there’s no the ending between them. It must be a way to solve this . She will make this happen at this time, she like no she loves Momo. She could do everything to get her back. And she needs to say everything that she kept the whole years. Wait, the loves Mina means is still confusing herself. She does love Momo but she even didn't sure what kind of love. She just feels hate it of being shared with something she likes. When she said Momo is hers, then Momo only for hers and no ones can take it from her.

Before she could let herself slummed to the dream, she heard a buzz from the phone, who the hell texting me at this hour, then she wiped the tears off. Sighed.

[Sunday, 11.03PM] +06909…: Change scheduled, tomorrow at 8PM.

- Momo

Mina frowned.

[Sunday, 11.05PM] Myoui Mina: Noted. Thankyouu.

You has saved +06909… to Hirai Momo

[Sunday, 11.09PM] Myoui Mina: Good night momorin.

 

****

5 years ago, 03/24/15.

 

“Happy Birthdayy Mitanggg.” Momo hugged Mina.

“Aww, happy birthday babyyy.” Sana hugged both of them.

“Thank you guys for coming, and I thought you couldn’t make it.” She looked at Momo pouting.

“I forced her Mina. Or else she just stuck at the studio the whole day.” Sana said while hugged Mina from the back.

“Is that the competition more important than my birthday momoring?” Mina still pouting.

“Oh come on, I was here right now.” Momo smiled.

“Alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter