Chapter 1

You Waste It On me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo move in to Seoul, after she get the offer to continue her dance career. She said it was easier and amazing if she be as a dance instructor in Korea since there’s a big opportunity to work with a great and big company for dancer like Momo. Because of dance, she willing to left all of her things at Japan back then just to be free on what she did including leaving her best friends and family, well the one and only she has is her sister.Their parents died because of the car accident. And Momo has and need to accept the fate.

But sure she loves to dances and she also sure, she leaving Japan not just her dreams but another reasons.

 

5 years ago, 04/11/15.

“You sure you want to leave us here?”

Sana was the one has started the conversation since she saw her bestfriends, Momo trying to talk but keep on silent and looking on the ground meanwhile Mina just lowered her gaze to her lap and started nervously fidgeting with the hem of her button up shirt.

Hearing Sana’s disappointed voice make Momo looking up and trying to search Mina’s eyes but unfortunately the latter keeping her head down like before and Momo know this is the right time to tell them what’s on her mind after a million thought what just happening to her two months ago.

“I was planning to Move in Seoul like I said you guys a days ago.”

“Then?” Sana piercing her voice a bit.

“Well, I’m trying to do what I want Sana.”

“With leaving us here!? Are you kidding me Momo?” Out of sudden Mina’s voice hearing after the God know how long Mina keep her gazed down there since Momo came, and Sana know Mina never been that mad before and that’s completely make the both of them in shocked.

“Mina, y-” Momo words was cut off by Mina.

“Fine! Just do whatever you want. I don’t need explanation.”

The loud bang of the door in the room was loud enough make both Sana and Momo shocked. After Mina was out from Sana’s room, Momo let out a heavy siged. Momo know the younger must be mad at her so much, Mina must be hate her after this. But hey, she just do what she want. Is that any problem with that? Well, at least she could run from Mina after she realize her feeling toward the younger girl after all. Momo can’t hurt herself looking Mina with the guy name Jin. Yes Jin, Mina’s boyfriend. The boy just confessed to Mina about 2 months ago and since Mina don’t want to hurt him and Mina think, dating Jin was not that bad, so she accepted the boy. But little thing she didn’t know someone was hurting by that.

“See what you did Mo? You shouldn’t leave when this happened to you!” Sana looking frustrated.

Of course Sana knows everything, Momo told her once Sana met Momo at the rooftop at their school. Looking Momo so dull and cried with her hands full with bloods that surrounding with a lot of the pieces of the glass beside her make Sana uneasy. She know the older must be suffering after what happened to her. She decided to give a tight hug to ease Momo, whatever the older think and facing, she will be there.

Momo sighs. “Look, I’m not trying to run or anything you said but I just need a time.”

“I want to do something, something make me feels the love but I’m sure it was not here.” Momo added.

“What about Mina?” Sana said before she heard a sighs from Momo.

“At least try to talk to her.” Sana slow voice was hearing.

“About her, I will think about it later maybe not now.”

“But when?!” Sana was frowning.

“When I’m ready. I don’t want to disturb her love life, just let them be.”

Momo sighs again.

“I’m sorry.” Sana feels bad for her.

Seems Sana about to cry, Momo shook her head before stand up. “No, it’s okay. Just making sure she don’t know about this okay?” Momo smiled before heading out from the room but turned around.

“I’ll leaving Japan by this week. If something is happens to her and you, call me.” Momo close the door right after the talked.

 

                  ****

 

“Mo, you okay?” Jeongyeon asked while giving her thumb ups after she saw Momo must be daydreaming when the knocks on the office door doesn’t make Momo budge from her sit.

“You could tell me anything, you know?” Jeongyeon dance her eyebrow to tease Momo.

“Nah, I’m pretty fine. Just tired after my schedule just now.” Momo lied and getting up from the coach to her desk after realize Jeongyeon, her bestfriend is in her office room.

Jeongyeon is one of her bestfriend and she worked for Momo. She is the one helping Momo to build the name for HM studio in Korea. Well, without Jeongyeon the HM Studio will be not this popular among celebrities and people who love to dance, even people around the world might know the company. After 5 years and half, it was totally worth to wait. Her dream finally turns reality, to own the dance studio and receives a lot of love and responses from the social media and public. All of the people know her, as she easily attracted people with her dance skill and of course her so-good-looking things.

“What are you doing here?” Momo added.

“Here, we have another big project again from the biggest company in Japan.” Jeongyeon throw the files on Momo’s desk.

“I heard they did the collaboration with others company in Korea but they want us to give a hand, you know they need our dance crew.”

“Oh really? Who is it?” Momo take the files to look the details and there’s a CD and it must be the audio that she need to work on later.

“We didn’t know yet but I heard it must be amazing if we work with them, you know kinda popular I guess.” Jeongyeon dancing her eyebrow to Momo while leaving a silly smile.

"Which company?" She shrugged her shoulder look like not interesting with the news.

“Sony Music Entertainment Japan, don’t worry I'll tell you if I know who the goddess will we work for.” Jeongyeon winks.

“Wait, could you take my place? I bet I don’t want to deal with this one since there’s a lot kids nowdays to sign-up with me.” Momo pouted.

“Ayy, don’t make that face in front of me. Just keep it to your girlfriends out there and to answer your question it’s a NO.” Jeongyeon make a disgust face.

“Aww, Jeong. Come on. I’m really tired to handle celebrities these day, it’s hard to fulfill what they want.” Momo still pouting.

“Look, they want you Mo. Just look the payment they were offer to us. It’s crazy!” Jeongyeon hold Momo shoulder to persuade her at least she need to accept this one since it was from the biggest company and another big chance for them to bring HM Studio name again after a big hit last year was totally make them the best company among the best.

“And I’m sure, it’s gonna be hit! Oh, come on. You are the best dancer and biggest dance studio in Korea and all Korean know you, don’t disappointed your fans Mo.” Jeongyeon added.

Momo become silent.

“I promise this time there’s no jerk artist anymore, I’ll make sure this one will be fine and good one. Just give a try Mo, okay?” Jeongyeon pat Momo back to ensure the latter.

“Alright.” Momo giving up.

“But don’t put too much hope on this one.” Momo still on the mood.

“Don’t worry Mo. All of your worked is a master piece!” Jeongyeon spread her hand while getting up.

Momo laughed.

“Well I’ll call you if our teams have the details about the music o on and of course the artist.” Jeongyeon turns her back and the right hand was up means she will leaving. “And don’t forget we might to meet with them soon, so be prepare.” The door then was closed.

Momo shook her head while chuckled.

****

After 4 hours on the studio working on the new choreography for the kids, Momo drove home. She so ing tired and need to sleep. After shower, she just straight to the bed. She has to sleep but right after her eyes start to limbs, her phone buzz.Her fingers touched the cool’s screen of the phone, a groaned hearing after she read the text from her bestfriend sent.

[Saturday, 1.13AM] Jeongyeon: Momo you just gotta know, the goddess’s manager want to meet with us, tomorrow afternoon.

 

[Saturday, 1.14AM] Jeongyeon: She was hot, Mo.

 

[Saturday, 1.16AM] Momo: Shut up, shall we?

 

[Saturday, 1.16AM] Jeongyeon: Be right there in 2PM, Mo.

 

Momo rolled her eyes, great.

 

****

 

 

6 years ago, 07/01/14.

 

Momo gaps.

“Whoa! This is good Mitang.” Momo turned around and she just saw a gummy smile and sparkle in Mina’s eyes.

“Really?”

Momo nodded. “You were great, you should always do the cover. You sing so ing well, Mitang.”

“Momo, no cursing please.” The older let out the breathy laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter