Break My Heart Again | 2

Break My Heart Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time flew by fast for Jennie as it was already Monday. She wake up feeling drained out and tired but she forced herself to change and go to school. 

The walk to school took about 10 minutes but it didn't bother Jennie much as it was only 7 and classes don't start until 8. Admiring the nature, Jennie's mind went on the confession Lisa made last Saturday. She was thinking about it a lot whether she made the right or wrong decision. 

She went to their usual spot, which is at the school field, at the bleachers. Jennie spotted her two friends, Jisoo and Chaeyoung but no sign of Lisa. Jennie isn't surprised tho. 

"Jendeukie!" Jisoo shouted, catching the attention of different people making Jennie embarrassed. 

"Yah! Stop embarrassing us Jisoo unnie!" Chaeyoung said as she left a slap on Jisoo's shoulder which the older girl laughed off. 

Jennie reached the bleachers and sat beside Chaeyoung, supporting her head with her palm. 

"Yah Jendeuk, why aren't you with Lisa?" Jisoo asked while Jennie frozed at her spot. 

"We saw her earlier with Tzuyu and asked her to hang with us but she refused, Did something happened?" Chaeyoung asked and that made Jennie's blood boil but as well, sad. 

The cat-eyed girl trusted the two and decided to tell them what happened last saturday, some gasp and some smacks are what Jennie received. 

"Why did you do that? You like her too, why did you let go of her?" Jisoo asked her ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter