Break My Heart Thrice | 3

Break My Heart Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been 5 years already since Jennie left New York, along at those five year she made a name for herself as she is a solo artist on one of the entertainments in Korea. Jennie reached for her dream and now, upon landing at the ground of New York, she will try to reach for her other dream.  

"I missed you New York and I missed her too", Jennie said as her feet touched the ground. Inhaling the air with a wide smile on her face, she decided to hang out with one of the few things she missed, Jisoo and Chaeng. 

To: Jisoo unnie and Chaeng

Hey guys! Let's meet up in my house, I wanna hangout with you. 

She hit the send buttom and put the smartphone at her pocket as her feet started to walk towards the car that was waiting for them. It was good to be back. 

Jennie felt her phone vibrated and she went to fish it out of her pocket, unlocking the homescreen that displayed her love. 

From: Jisoo unnie

You're finally back?! Omg, I'm on my way Jendeuk. 

From: Chaeng

Unnie, you're here? I'm coming right away! 

That left a smile on her face as she decided to leave it on seen and took a short nap. 

Few hours came by and she finally reached their house, it was still the same but Jennie thought that this was cozier than the one in South Korea. Maybe because she have dearly memories here. 

She went to drag herself towards her room, seeing it unlocked says that her friends is already there. 

"Jisoo unnieee! Chaengieee!" She said loudly, startling both girls but quickly tackled her down on the floor. 

"Jendeuk! We missed youu" 

"You're finally back, we missed you so much!"

Jennie giggled at her two friends, "I missed you too but please let me breathe."

Giggles left both of the girls mouth as they stood up, helping the latter up before dragging her towards the bed. 

"So, Tell us how's life?" Chaeng asked. 

"Well, it was good. Went to bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter