Break My Heart | 1

Break My Heart Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was lazily watching netflix, her whole body slumped at the cozy sofa with a huge bowl of popcorn beside her. The screen played Stranger Things, one of the latter's favorite show. She was enjoying a free day since it was weekend, so no school. Her peaceful moments was then interrupted by the sound of her phone vibrating, indicating a message. 

Jennie groan as her fingers tapped on the smartphone, opening the mail button. It was a text from her bestfriend and long time crush. 

From: Lili ♡

Nini? Can you meet me at our spot later at 5pm?

She was confused. It's unusual for Lisa to ask her to hangout as Jennie was the one who always bug Lisa. 

To: Lili ♡

Yeah, Sure. I'll be there Lili

Her thumb hit the send button and was about to put her phone down when it vibrated, she quickly looked at the new message. 

From: Lili ♡

See you :)

Jennie decided to just seen the message and went to freshen up as it was already four. She decided to get a quick shower, put some white dress and light make up. The latter always tried to be presentable especially when she's with Lisa. 

She looked up the clock and rushes out the door as soon as it flashes 4:55. Their usual spot takes 5 minute walk and she arrived just in time as soon as it hits five. 

From far, Jennie already can see the shape of her bestfriend and that made her fasten her pace until she's completely beside the latter who seems to be in deep thought.

"Guess who", She aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter