Jog

Drabbles with KimKei

With the 5K marathon right around the corner, Kim and Kei didn't have any more time to lose. 

 

You see, about 3 months ago, three months ago, the usual crew was having lunch at the Jimusho's office when Kei mistakingly decided to in on Yuya's speech.

 

"If it's just 5K, then that should be easy!" Kei boasted after Yuya expressed how he wasn't sure if he could run 5 kilometers. 

 

"Oh yeah, then why don't you do it?" Yuya rhetorically replied. 

 

Of course, Kei was the type of person who didn't want to take a no for an answer so he agreed. 

 

Two months later and Kei found himself training last minute with his girlfriend for the first time. 

 

"I can't even run one kilometer..." Kei panted. 

 

"I don't know what you were thinking..." Kim shook her head in disbelief. 

 

"Damn, I shouldn't have agreed to the bet! Yuya baited me."

 

"You baited yourself..." Kim scoffed. 

 

The shorter latter took a seat next to her boyfriend who was still trying to catch his breath. 

 

"How about..." Kim began. "If you can complete the marathon, I'll personally take you on a surprise date." 

 

Immediately, Kei's ears perked up and the ends of his lips curved into a smile. "Really?" 

 

"Really." 

 

"WELL, 5K, HERE I COME!" He yelled, picking up where he left off in excitement.