Rain

Drabbles with KimKei

 

Kim was in a hurry. 

 

She hasn't seen her beloved boyfriend ever since he went on his tenth-anniversary tour with JUMP and it's been nearly 3 weeks.

 

However, today was going to change everything. The group finally got back last evening and Kei had promised her a date to the movies. 

 

Kim had spent nearly three hours last night picking out her wardrobe for today's very special occasion. Everything was going great except for one issue...

 

She had overslept by an hour. 

 

"Damn it. My alarm had run out of battery today out of all days..." Kim cursed beneath her breath before checking her phone. She hadn't gotten any messages from Kei and began to worry if he was mad at her. 

 

The frantic girl hurried out the door and quickly ran to their agreed meeting spot.  She felt a couple of drops on her face and heard the rumble of the thunder soon after. "Please don't let it rain... please don't let it rain..." She prayed. 

 

Yet as if the universe had cursed her, the drops began to heavily accumulate and before she knew it, she was drenched from the crying sky. 

 

As Kim approached the park by the theatre, she had noticed that no one was around. A sigh of relief washed over her until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her from behind. 

 

"You're late!" A familiar voice called out and Kim spun around to meet the eyes of her boyfriend who is as drenched as she was. 

 

"I'm sorry! My alarm broke, I overslept, and I couldn't reach you through the phone, and I-" 

 

"SHHHH...." Kei silenced her. "You're in my arms now and that's all that matters."