Chapter 3

Meant To Be?

 

 

                                                                    Hyejoo’s POV

Class was the most boring thing ever, we were having a lecture about the chemistry of light (dunno if that’s a thing). I was on the verge of falling asleep but someone kept poking me.

“What?” I said looking at her

“Don’t fall asleep, we have a test on this you know?” Tzuyu told me, my eyes widened.

“You’re joking, right Chou?” I asked

“Nope” She replied as she shook her head.

“Alright, that’s it for today class. I hope you got good notes, the test will be on Thursday.” Mr. Kim announced. Tzuyu was about to leave but I caught hold on her arm and stopped her.

“Yes, Hyejoo?” She questioned with a teasing stare.

“Can I please copy your notes?” I pleaded

“Fine, but under one condition” Tzuyu answered

“What is it?” I questioned

“Let me kiss you” Tzuyu answered. I became shy, I’ve never kissed anyone before. “Kidding, we’ll take things slow, ok Hyejoo?” She said

“Alright” I responded

“But we will have to kiss at some point before the wedding you know” Tzuyu stated.

“Right” I nodded

“Anyway, what are you doing after school?” She asked

“Nothing, why?” I said.

“Well, my parents aren’t home and-” Tzuyu started but I punched her arm softly

“ert” I joked.

“You didn’t let me finish” She chuckled, “I was going to say we could watch movies and play games if you’d like.”

“Yeah, that sounds nice.” I agreed

“Do you have a preference on what you’d like to eat?” Tzuyu asked

“Ummm… kimchi if that’s not too troublesome” I informed her.

“No, not at all.” Tzuyu reassured me. “Meet me at my place at 5?”

“Perfect” I said

“See you then, Hyejoo” Tzuyu said giving me a peck on the cheek lingering there for a few seconds more than she should have then gave me the notes and left me to become a blushing mess. I was blushing madly as I walked to my next class. ‘ Oh the things you do to me, Chou Tzuyu.’  

 

 

A/N: so, if you could please answer the poll at the bottom that would be very much appreciated, it's for a story yet to come called 'A Future Untold' please look forward to that.