Chapter 2

Meant To Be?

 

                                                                                Tzuyu’s Pov

I didn’t expect Hyejoo to look this beautiful, her visuals kind of remind me of Mina Unnie somehow. I walked over to the table and sat down next to Hyejoo.

         “How about we ask each other questions to get to know each other?” I said, Hyejoo shifted a little in her seat.

         “Ok” Hyejoo said

         “Alright, what’s your favorite color?” I asked

         “Dark grey” She responded “What’s yours?”

         “Black” I replied “Birthday, mine is June 14th”

         “November 13th” Hyejoo answered “Favorite animal”

         “Dogs!” I answered  

         “Wolf” She responded.

         “Alright, favorite food” I questioned

         “Almost anything with kimchi” Hyejoo said

         “tonkatsu and kimbap” I answered

        “Favorite fruit” Hyejoo said

        “Pretty much any fruit” I replied

       “Blood plum” She told me. We went on like that for awhile while eating getting a good sense of what the other was like and what they liked. Eventually we went into my room to play some games, thankfully Mina Unnie taught me shortcuts and fast ways to complete the level.

      “Yah! No fair” Hyejoo said as she lost for the 4th time.

      “Do you want me to teach you some tips?” I asked

      “Sure” She answered. I showed Hyejoo some tips and helped her. An hour passed and it was time for Hyejoo to leave. I went back downstairs to send off the Son’s.

     “Bye Hyejoo, Mr and Mrs. Son” I sent them off. I went back inside and changed out of my suit and changed into my pajamas. I the tv and watched some dramas until I fell asleep.

                                                                                      Hyejoo’s POV

When I woke up I got ready for school. I ate another plum before I got in my car and drove to school. When I got to the school I went to my locker to get my math textbooks. When I was walking to class I saw Tzuyu, I went up to her.

     “Hey Tzuyu” I greeted

     “Oh, hi Hyejoo” She greeted “How are you this morning?”
     “I’m good, how about you?”

     “Good” She replied. We walked with each other to class and while we were walking I saw Hyunjin Unnie.

    “Hyunjin!” Tzuyu and I said. I looked at Tzuyu confused

    “Hi Hyejoo, hey Tzuyu Unnie” Hyunjin greeted us

    “Wait...you know Hyunjin Unnie?” I questioned

    "Yeah, she’s my cousin” Tzuyu informed me

    "Ohh” I said, well...that explains why they look alike.

    “Come on, let’s head to class, we don’t want to be late” Tzuyu said, Hyunjin and I nodded as we followed Tzuyu to class.