Partner in Crime

The One For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, I call this plan make Joshua and Jihoon be a couple 2.0. Joshua, a sweet gentleman too shy to confess to the love of his life and Jihoon, a male who only cares about his music. I can see the two of them falling in love as soon as they spot each other. Sparks will fly in the air, it will be the cue for some romantic music. They will be regarded as the best couple in college but after 2 years they will break up due to some misunderstanding. Fast forward to the future, they will have families of their own until one day Joshua will see Jihoon is some café. And sparks will rekindle, soon they will cheat on their respective spouses. File for divorce and finally, finally, they will get married to each other. The end.” S.Coups said, exaggeratedly ending his story with fake tears in his eyes.

“Ummm, so why are you telling me this?” Jeonghan asked S.Coups who suddenly approached him in the library.

“Oh, it’s because I usually tell these things to Joshua but since it involves him well… it’s kinda inappropriate to  say this to him.” S.Coups answered gaily, unaware of the frown that is now grazing Jeonghan’s face as he took his phone out to show the proof he took from Joshua’s laptop. “I mean look at this stolen picture. It was obvious that he likes Jihoon enough to act like a stalker.” S.Coups continued, putting his phone in front of Jeonghan’s face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter