NRG Entertainment staff & artists

INSPIRE - NRG's survival program - apply open
130*180

CEO

"quote"

✩ Name: Han Sihyun
✩ DOB: January 29, 1982
✩ Occupation: CEO
✩ fc: The Quiett

Sihyun is a rather young CEO, but the man sees it as an advantage. He often brags about his "young mind" and his great taste in music. He seems like a laid back person and usually let people work on their own pace, though when deadlines start to approach, he won't be that chill and relax anymore. He prefers quality over quantity that's why his groups usually don't release too much music but deliver quality content each comeback. 

130*180

INspiration A's manager

"quote"

✩ Name: Kim Hyunjin
✩ DOB: December 10, 1991
✩ OCCUPATION: Inspiration A's Manager
✩ FC: EXID's LE

Maybe it was no good idea to give a bunch of some adult boys a gorgeous and still kinda young manager. Though Hyunjin sure knows how to handle the boys. She is rather strict and doesn't accept the boys to rebel against her. She might sound like a cruel manager, but she truely cares for her boys and just wants what's best for them


 

130*180

INspiration B's manager

"quote"

✩ Name: Lee Haesol
✩ DOB: July 10, 1993
✩ OCCUPATION: Inspiration B's Manager
✩ FC: Bang Sungjoon

Haesol is the stunning, new manager of Inspiration B. He is rather new to being a manager so he is stuggling quite a bit. He used to be a taxi driver and freelance model before but he thought he could do better. Thanks to his friend, Byungjae, he could get a spot in the NRG. He is a rather clumsy individual but that might be because the man is not that confident in his job yet. The kids might prank him from time to time and he is one of 2Hee's favorite victims.


 

130*180

INspiration C's manager

"quote"

✩ Name: Zhang Meiqi
✩ DOB: 28 februari 1989
✩ OCCUPATION: Inspiration C's Manager
✩ FC: Angelababy

Meiqi is a cheerful individual, like most of the chinese trainees, so she's a perfect match for them. Having her as manager is usually fun and games, she might even sneak in some snacks for the boys when they have been good. But when things have to be done, she will turn into a more mature and less chill person.


 

130*180

vocal teacher

"quote"

✩ Name: Kim Jinah
✩ DOB: July 31, 1995
✩ OCCUPATION: vocal teacher
✩ FC: Asol

Jinah might be the youngest and smallest of the permanent employees of NRG Entertainment, but don't mess with her. She manages to make the most stubborn kids listen to her and is considered the pitbull of the company. She doesn't like to admit it but she is actually very proud when she sees the trainees make progress and do a good job during the live performances


 

130*180

vocal teacher

"quote"

✩ Name: Min Hyunjae
✩ DOB: october 7, 1992
✩ OCCUPATION: vocal teacher, lyricist
✩ FC: Penomeco

Hyunjae is the more easygoing and less aggressive one of the vocal teachers. It feels more like hanging out with one of your own kind than with a teacher. He is a big puppy that doesn't seem to get angry. He and Jinah are like yin and yang, too much of just one of them would not be good. Speaking of Jinah, Hyunjae might have a small crush on her. Everyone knows it, but he keeps denying it. 


 

130*180

Dance teacher

"quote"

✩ Name: Im Narae
✩ DOB: February 9, 1995
✩ OCCUPATION: dance teacher
✩ FC: Chungha

The other youngster of the employees, is Narae, one of the dance instructors. She is a sweetheart, but a perfectionist that won't rest until til she's satisfied with what she sees. Trainees might hate her at first because she makes them work so much but once they realize it's for their own good, they usually grow to like her more.


 

130*180

dance teacher

"quote"

✩ Name: Kim Minhyun
✩ DOB: September 3, 1989
✩ OCCUPATION: dance teacher, choreographer
✩ FC: Jang Hyunseung

Consider yourself lucky when you hear Minhyun's voice outside the practice rooms. Minhyun is a reserved and quiet person that doesn't really talk to the others. There is not much known about Minhyun as he is a pretty mysterious guy but there are rumours that he takes care of some stray kittens that hide in the parking lot of the company buiding.


 

130*180

rap teacher

"quote"

✩ Name: Ahn Seungmin
✩ DOB: July 23, 1991
✩ OCCUPATION: rap teacher, lyricist
✩ FC: pH-1

Seungmin is a goofball and close to becoming part of dumb and dumber.  When he's not coaching the rappers of the company he's found helping Hyunjae writing the lyrics to the songs 2Hee produced or looking at the dance practices of the groups. He knows how to breakdance a little so he thinks it's quite interesting to see the kids dancing.


 

130*180

Stylist

"quote"

✩ Name: Kim Haeryung
✩ DOB: September 14, 1991
✩ OCCUPATION: stylist
✩ FC: After School's Nana

Haeryung is a gorgeous woman with a great sense of fashion, that's probably the reason why she became stylist. She has been asked to model for several brands but she declined their offers as she thinks her privacy might get invaded that way. She listens well and is known to give the best advice in NRG.


 

130*180

make up/hair stylist

"quote"

✩ Name: Na Yoojung
✩ DOB: April 17, 1993
✩ OCCUPATION: make up and hair stylist
✩ FC: Kasper

Yoojung is a true artist when it comes to make up. The crazier the better usually, though often that's not what the groups and trainees are looking for. She is kind and talkative but not as talkative as Bomin, who can't seem to stay quiet for 5 seconds.


 

130*180

make up/hair stylist

"quote"

✩ Name: Park Bomin
✩ DOB: July 10, 1989
✩ OCCUPATION: Make up and hair stylist , NRG's tea spiller
✩ FC: Super Junior's Heechul

Ah, Bomin, NRG's loud gay friend. Everyone knows his whole life story. From his birth, to his first day at school, his first kiss, when he realized he fell for men, and eventually how he ended up in NRG. Bomin has no secrets for anyone. If rumors get leaked, it's most likely to be Bomin. 


 

130*180/
l

chinese/korean/english teacher

"quote"

✩ Name: Hong Yeeun
✩ DOB: August 9, 1991
✩ OCCUPATION: korean/chinese/english teacher
✩ FC: Heize

Yeeun is probably one of the most inteligent people you've ever met. She might look rather though and intimidating, but she is a total softy. She cares for the trainees and artists as if it are her own and often treats them things.


 

130*180

producer

"quote"

✩ Name: Park Heechul
✩ DOB: December 12, 1994
✩ OCCUPATION: producer
✩ FC: Groovyroom's Gyujeong

Heechul is never seen without Heejun. They're often refered to as 2Hee or dumb and dumber. As dumb part of dumb and dumber, he is the one that tries to keep everything sort of in control. He is passionate about his music and girls, so sorry boys. He is a bit of a flirt but in the end, he has his heart in the right place.


 

130*180

producer

"quote"

✩ Name: Jung Heejun
✩ DOB: August 5, 1994
✩ OCCUPATION: producer
✩ FC: Groovyroom's Hwimin

The other half of 2Hee and the dumber part of Dumb and dumber. He is a god of destruction so it's smart not to lend him anything. He might not be the smartest but is a true genius when it comes to music. Rumor has it that Heejun knows to play a new instrument within the 24 hours when asked to. 


 

130*180

scouter

"quote"

✩ Name: Kang Miyoung
✩ DOB: May 30, 1989
✩ OCCUPATION: scouter
✩ FC: T-ARA's Hyomin

Miyoung has the eyes of an eagle, some sources *cough* Bomin *cough* say that she can spot talent from 10 meters away. She is rather judgy and critical but she definitely does her job well. When she's not working, you can find her at the gym, she sure likes to work out. Some people say she has better abs than the male trainees.


 

130*180

company slave

"quote"

✩ Name: Song Yina
✩ DOB: September 23, 1998
✩ OCCUPATION: student, intern
✩ FC: (G)I-DLE's Yuqi

Yina is the new company slave, mainly Hyunjin's slave. The girl got a job as intern in NRG and was placed under Hyunjin's supervision. She is often the person that needs to get coffee, water and food for the trainees of Inspiration A. She was rather shy at first with all the boys around her, but slowly starts to blossom more.


 

130*180

4NTIDOTE

"quote"

✩ Names:Kang Seungyoon, Kim Jinwoo, Lee Seunghoon, Song Minho
✩ Debut: October 27, 2016
✩ OCCUPATION: 4NTIDOTE, NRG's first boygroup
✩ FC+discography: Winner

4NTIDOTE is quite a funloving and easygoing boygroup, they have been around for about 2 and half years now and have won a few awards in those years. They're the most successful group of  NRG as well. They only seem take their music serious and even then they like to show off their fun side.


 

130*180

4NTIDOTE's Manager

"quote"

✩ Name: Kang Joonyoung 
✩ DOB: July 16, 1989
✩ OCCUPATION: 4NTIDOTE's manager
✩ FC: Kim Woobin

There must be something in NRG's water because for some reason all staff is goodlooking. Joonyoung is absolutely no exception to that. He is one damn fine man and he knows that well enough. He is quite a lot like the group he has to take care of, an easygoing and funloving guy in other words. 


 

130*180

Hera

"quote"

✩ Names: Kim Jinhee, Cao Lu, Im Minji, Kim Hyemi, Lee Yeji
✩ Debut: august 2, 2013
✩ OCCUPATION: HERA, NRG's first (girl)group
✩ FC+discography: Fiestar

Unlike NRG's boygroup, the HERA members have a more mature  personality, except maybe for the eldest of their group, Cao Lu, who's a little more cheerful and childish than the other members. They're excelent mentors and will definitely help out trainees that need help or lend them an ear when they need someone to listen to them. 


 

130*180

Hera's manager

"quote"

✩ name: Park Byungjae
✩ dob: February 2, 1991
✩ occupation: HERA's manager
✩ fc: Hong Jonghyun

Just like his friend Haesol, Byungjae looks rather intimidating and extremely handsome. Unlike his friend, he isn't that easy to mess with though, not that the girls play tricks on him often. He doesn't say a lot to people he doesn't know, but once you gain his trust he is a pretty smiley and fun person


 

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」