Cheatsheet

INSPIRE - NRG's survival program - apply open

Love interest

subtitle

Oh I love myself a good love story. To be very honest, I don't really care if they already dated during ya boi's training days but just know they probably had to keep it secret and didn't have a lot of time to be lovey dovey, not even on the phone. Gay, straight, something in between, I love it all, but keep in mind that gay relationships still kinda get frowned upon in South Korea, so openly dating, even after dating in secret for a long time wouldn't be the smartest idea. 

 

now playing
song here

✩ Taken stuff: 
- fc: Kim Junkyu (YG Trainee) 
- vocal twin: Wonpil (Day6)
- dance twin: Hwiyoung (SF9)
- li: Song Yina (tentatively)

BASICS

 

First things first, I'm the reallest, just kidding. Let's start with the faceclaim. I would prefer idol faceclaims (though actors, models, etc. would be fine too), that match the ethnicity of your character. Like if you make a Thai character, use a Thai faceclaim. but I understand that when you make them half-something, it might be harder to find faceclaims, as long as at least one half matches, it's fine, but they need to have some kind foreign of feel to them. 
Another little thing I would like to say about your faceclaim and his ethnicity is that all Chinese faceclaims should be in Inspiration C, all other ethnicities can be in Inspiration A and B, according to their age.

Also, don't alter the ages too much of your faceclaim. I know this might be a little bit harder for the younger faceclaims, but I wouldn't change their ages more than 3 years unless they have a really young (or old) appearance.

Unless the character you're going for is Inspiration B1, your character can only be fluent in 2 languages max. and 4 in total unless you have a good explanation for it, but keep it a bit realistic, alright.

As for the rest of the basics, go ahead an be creative~ 

 

personality & background

 

I don't like Gary Stus, so please keep that in mind while making your character. Nobody is perfect and it would be incredibly boring to write or read about flawless people. Give me at least 4 positive and negative traits and please keep the amount sort of equal. I won't be mad if there is 1 extra positive or negative trait, but if one outnumbers the other by a lot I'm afraid I will have to ask you to change his personality. Neutral traits are also very welcome, but not necessary. Don't just give me all nice and bubbly characters either, not everyone is like that, don't try to tell me there are no groups with little es or snakes in it. (actually I like the bad guys a lot *insert smirk face*). Also please elaborate your traits, it doesn't really need to be a long explanation, but a few sentences per trait would be nice to get to know your character better.

For the background story. please write at least 2 paragraphs of 4 sentences minimum. I don't mind drama at all, but life is no soap opera. Not everyone has ties with the mafia, or has seen their siblings die after drinking the poison their parents poured them. I'm going to say this again.... Keep things realistic. Please add somewhere in your bio why they want to become an idol and their path to NRG Entertainment. Was NRG the first choice of your character or has he gone to more auditions, did he train somewhere else before. Let me know.  


 

Trivia & relationships

 

Ah, my favorite part. Give me juicy details about your character. You should put at least 5 likes, dislikes and other trivia in the application, 3 habits and fears and 4 hobbies. But the more the happier I get. And a happy Nele is the best kind of Nele, so give me those trivia~ The (character name) says is optional, but much loved. 

On to the relationships then. Add as many as you would like but let's be real, I probably won't mention them all, only the ones that I think are important in the storyline. So feel free to write down who your character's parents are, but if they don't play an important role in his life as idol, don't expect them to appear in the story. Don't go too crazy with celebrity friends and family. Make sure you know which celebrities are related to eachother if you give them famous relatives. 
 

trainee profile

 

For the talent twins, they don't have fixed positions yet, though I included in which "line" they belong, so their talent twins should be strong enough to be part of that line too. For example, if a character belongs to the vocal line, I would give him a main or lead vocal twin. The other mentioned positions should have talent twins that are decent in this field but not considered outstanding. Inspiration. Don't make too talented characters, they're still trainees for a reason. It gives them the opportunity to grow during the program as well and who doesn't love a good underdog? It would be nice to have character like Sohye in p101, Hyunbin in p101 s2 or even Chaoyue in p101 China. They weren't really good in what they did but still made it far because of their improvement on the show or just their personality.

NRG got established in early 2010, but I don't want to see trainees that started their training before 2013 and even then I will only allow the older trainees starting their training period starting from that early. Let your kid be a kid.

Also, if your character used to train under another company, mention what his training time or his idol life there  was like.


 

Love interest

 

Oh, I love myself a good love story, but this is not necessary, they will be busy so if your character is a person that needs lots of love and attention of his other half, it might not be the best idea to let him date unless you want to see him whine and cry a lot. To be very honest, I don't really care if they already dated during ya boi's training days but just know they probably had to keep it secret and didn't have a lot of time to be lovey dovey, not even on the phone. Gay, straight, something in between, I love it all, but keep in mind that gay relationships still kinda get frowned upon in South Korea, so openly dating, even after dating in secret for a long time, wouldn't be the smartest idea (but who am I to judge? If you want some drama like that, go ahead).

Feel free to use my character (I know I put Yina as li for my bub rn, but I'm always open for collab~)  or one of the staff members as love interest, if your character is old enough at least, I would feel uncomfortable writing a love story with a manager of 27 years old and a 17 year old. 

 

brownie points

 

✩ underrated faceclaims, especially some khh artists I would die for some khh artists, or A.C.E, Stray Kids, YG Treasure Box babies (especially Treasure A and Jyunhao), but I'm basically excited for like everyone #istantoomanygroups
✩ interesting characters
✩ original background stories
✩ aesthetic looking applications
✩ a dash of drama, love myself some good drama
✩ pw is a song you want  your character to perform (link it too pls)
✩ using my character in your app and feel free to let your character hate him, like I said, I love myself some good drama
✩ actually mentioning the staff would be pretty nice too
✩ good love stories
✩ some nice scene requests

「MINTLEAF DESIGNS」