Suspect

I N N O C E N T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[9th december 2018]

She layed her head backwards. Her hair flowing over her back. Silky wavy brown hair, shining in the light of the small room. Her hands went through this softness of hair, to only capture them into a ponytale. A white button down shirt matching to her perfectly sitting black jeans, combined with white sneakers. She simply looked perfect. 

Chen was once again observing her, through a mirror wall, when she could only see her reflection. Her eyes kept starring to the mirror, like she knew that someone was watching her. Her name was Jin Ae, Jin Ae which is standing for truth, Jin Ae who made his knees weak, Jin Ae who had gotten his first time, Jin Ae, Jin Ae. Jin Ae simply his ex-girlfriend. Hazelnut, that's the color her eyes take when she gets to the peak of lust and apple red are turning her cheeks. Chen could remember that cleraly. The affection of her appearance made that not easier. 

Detectice Jong Dae and Departement Officer Suho had to inviter her for questioning over, since she had found the victim Park Chanyeol. "What's that?" her eyes looked down to the cup, which had tossed Chen to her. "Gin tonic, for you" He said ironically. He saw her rolling her eyes. "Do you want something stronger to tell me the truth?" "I told you everything yesterday" she marked a bit feisty. 

Well what could he say. They weren't in good terms anymore since she had broken up with him without telling him a reason. And the worst thing was that he still hasn't found out, despite the fact that he was a detective. "Tell me then again" he simply wanted to hear it again or maybe not. 

"What? Is it to know if I really would stick with my words of yesterday so that I might tell a simple thing different which would make me look suspicious" Or maybe that. She arched one of her eyebrow while her hands took a grip of the cup. She knew him way too good. He had to get to his way differently with methods she didn't knew. 

"Mhm.. pretty well. Maybe it's better you talk to the departemen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter