Victim

I N N O C E N T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[8th December 2018]

"What do we have here?" Detectice Jongdae finally arrived at the crime scene. A dead man was found by a 28 years old girl near the central park of Seoul, the capital of south Korea. He recieved a call from no other than the department officer Kim Jun Myeon better known as Suho. 

"Well, Park Chan Yeoul, 31 years old, husband and loving father of a 5 years old son. Has been working in a developing center of cancer treatment, was found 30 min. ago" the department officer explained. The victim was lying on his chest 2 meters away of a bench. "Interesting" Kim Jong Dae looked down to the victims arms.

"What's interesting?" " Well it's in the middle of the night, in the middle of the park and the victim still has his rolex on" the detective noticed. "Who walks with a 10.000 $ watch in a park, when the theft rate is on 70% nowadays? Right nobody!" "This means that the suspect wasn't after his money" Suho pointed out. "Exactly" 

"Rose! What can you tell me?" Chen kneeled down to the court medic. Park Cae Young, known as Rose, had been 10.minutes earlier on the crime scene, observing the victim. "Clean shot in the head. The shot had been gone through from the right side to his left." "Projectile?" The detective asked. "Couldn't been found" Suho mumbled which made Chen look up. 

"Anyway" Rose went on "Open eyes, open mouth, wound on the backside of his head." "What do you think Rose?"  "If someone is pointing a gun right to your head would you let your eyes open or shut?" she smirked over to Chen. " He was surprised" the detective figured. 

"Guess he recieved this little wound before he got shot"  the court medic mentioned. Chen thanked her by getting up to meet the gaze of Suho. "Murder Case?" The departement officer asked. Jong dae only gave him a nod. Chen's eyes drifted from Suho around the park. Benches were placed every 10 meters. City lights instead every 5 meters. 

"It's really bright when we have.." he looked down to his watch " 1 am in the morning" "What do you mean?" "Would you shot someone here where every 5 meters we have a city light placed to give people the opportunity to take a walk at night as well?" Suho remained silent. "Exactly, he was dragged to this place" "That's why we probably couldn't find the projectile" Suho noticed. 

Chen's eyes went searching for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter