Affair

I N N O C E N T
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[9th december 2018]

 Do Kyung-soo didn't like his eggs crumbled, especially not for lunch. He was trying to reach for the salt on the cafeteria table. Once again his eyes searched for his co-worker and best friend Park Chan-Yeoul. Both of them had been working as a scientist in a developing center for cancer treatment for about 5 years now. 

He sighed when his eyes drifted up from his sandwich to the clock. "Jeez.." His lunch break was over and he still hasn't got a call from Ji Soo. She might probably have to take care of Momo, her son. Ji Soo ... he remembered how shocked he was when he saw her with his best friend going out, since she had been his childhood love. 

D.O. wasn't a person who did like to have an affair with a married woman,.especially not when the girl is his best friends wife. But something kept him attached to her son. Was it his resemblance to himself? He didn't knew that yet. 

The vibration of his cell phone interrupted his thoughts. 

"Ji Soo finally!" 

"Something happenend Kyung-soo" He gulped the lump down. 

"Did Chan yeoul find out? Is that why he is absent?"

"Don't worry about that. He can't find out anymore. He is dead." Kyung-soo stood up in shock. 

"What?" He couldn't believe that his best friend was dead.

"He deserved that anyway?" He knew that Ji Soo hadn't loved Chan Yeoul but still they had been living together for 6 years now. She should have been a little bit down or at least pretended to be. 

"What do you mean by deserved?" D.O. still didn't understand what exactly happened so that he kept wondering if it actually was true. 

"Look.. I am driving to you right now and I will explain everything. Meet me in 5 min. outside" Kyung-soo hadn't gotten the time to be fooled around but since his affair is coming to his work place which never happened till now it must be true. Park Chan-yeoul his best friend was dead and that made him more insecure than he had expected. 

5 minutes later Ji Soo really did arrive in front of the developing center. He saw her getting out of her car with a smile placed on her face as widely as ever. D.O. felt a sharp pain in his heart. He couldn't imagine how cold she sometimes could be. 

"Hi hun" She put her lips together only to give Kyung-Soo a  peck on his cheek. He didn't respond to that at all instead he pulled her away from the entrance of the center. 

"Are you stupid? What if someone sees us like this?" He hissed the words into her which didn't even make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter