Ain't Gonna Say No to That

Yes or Yes

Chapter 3

Final chapter! Finally xoxo

This one is long because I don't want to cut it again into two

It's not that crackish anymore but I tried my best :')

And I didn't proofread it because... I'm too lazy to do that XD

I hope you enjoy!

Do tell me your thoughts about this chapter and this story in general! I really appreciate it

Ciao!

__________

 

 

 

"So what are we going to do now?"

After the whole disastrous bathing–that ended up with Nayeon giving in and the three of them lounging around in the bathroom questioning the meaning of life for about half an hour–Chaeyoung is now peacefully sitting on the couch, playing with one of Jeongyeon's Lego sets. She watches as her 'parents' discuss about what they should do for the rest of the day.

"I don't know..." Jeongyeon sighs as she ruffles her hair with a towel to dry it. "Don't any of you feel sleepy because seriously I'm sleepy as ."

Nayeon takes a look at Chaeyoung who is trying to rip Jeongyeon's Lego set off. "I'm a bit tired as well... but Chaeyoung doesn't seem to be."

As if on cue, Chaeyoung looks up and smiles at the two young adults, melting their hearts altogether despite being a total demon just an hour before.

Hahaha feel that bone-cracking fatigue you es I'll drag the both of you into parenting hell with me

Still a demon. Just in secrecy.

"How about we see a movie?" Nayeon suggests, combing her hair absentmindedly. "I have a TV inside my bedroom so we can relax and cuddle on the bed. Chayeoung would be able to rest as well."

Movie!

Chaeyoung brightens up at the idea.

I would love to see a movie!

Jeongyeon notices the baby's excitement and chuckles, throwing her towel to somewhere random to the youngest's short hair. Her smile grows when Chaeyoung giggles and claps her hands.

"So you want to see a movie, Chaenggie?"

Yes, please!

"Hmmm... what kinda movie do you think suitable for her, Nabongs?"

Fifty shades of grey, please!

"I think Disney would suffice."

Ooooh!! Disney! Even better!

"Let's see... hmmm," Nayeon rummages the small container box at the side of the TV. "So I have... Lion King, Aladin.. what's this... Finding Nemo... what do you want?"

Lion King!! It has lions I feel like I'm HOME

"She looks like she wants to see The Lion King," Jeongyeon snickers as she picks Chaeyoung up, following Nayeon who saunters to her bedroom with the Lion King CD in her hand. "Hey, what else should I prepare? Snacks? Water?"

"I think a few chips and water are enough, thank you," the oldest of the three smiles at Jeongyeon who puts Chaeyoung on the bed. The baby is clapping happily even when Jeongyeon had gone from the room, going to retrieve Nayeon's request.

When Jeongyeon returns a while later, she finds Nayeon already laying sideways on the bed with Chaeyoung curling in the nook of her arm, head propped on the older's elbow. Nayeon gestures Jeongyeon to lay beside her and she obeys, leaning on the headboard after she put the snacks on the bedside drawer.

"All set?" Nayeon inquires.

"All set," Jeongyeon answers.

Chaeyoung's stomach growls softly, very softly it's unheard by others aside from Chaeyoung.

Nayeon presses play and snuggles comfortably to Jeongyeon's stretched arm.

BITCJH I JUST REMEMBER THESE UNNIES HADN'T GIVEN ME ANY FOOD YET

.

.

.

It shouldn't end like this.

"M-Momoring–"

Their day shouldn't end like this.

"It's okay... Mitang. Trust me."

Mina questions every God there are why the hell does their day ends like this.

"M-Momoring I think we should–"

"NO! It's okay! Just– just stay behind me!"

"Dahyun's afraid!"

Usually, Mina loves dogs. But when she lifts her gaze from Dahyun's terrified face, she has to reconsider that as her eyes meet a pair of wild, angry yellow eyes of an 80 lbs Doberman. And no, she definitely doesn't like dogs if they are staring at her in an aggressive manner.

"Momoring we should really turn back and find another way–"

"There is no other way, Mitang," Momo whips her head back, facing Mina who is hugging Dahyun's small body protectively, hiding behind Momo's defensive stance. "We have to pass this alley to get to the main road!"

So let's have a bit of a rewind. After they finished their breakfast at that small cafe, Momo leads Mina and Dahyun back to their apartment. Still on foot, of course. They were just talking about random things when Momo decided to be adventurous and kicked an empty metal can from beside a dumpster, which then flew in a parabole line, falling straight to a lone, stray Doberman peacefully sleeping on the roadside.

And now here they are, with Momo standing bravely (more like, forced to be brave) in front of an anxious Mina, who hugs Dahyun, who is terrified, facing against the angry Doberman whose sleep was disturbed by Momo's action. Mina doesn't blame the dog. She, too, would be angry at Momo and bark to her and maybe maul her as well if she dares to disturb her beauty sleep.

"What are you going to do?!" Mina hisses, tightening her hold on Dahyun who seems like she's going to pass out soon.

Momo smiles confidently. "I'm going to whisper it."

Mina feels as if her eyes are about to pop out from its sockets. "Are you kidding? Momoring it's a stray dog! It more likely will bite you than listening to you?"

"So what?"

UNNIE IT MIGHT HAVE RABIES

"Momoring that dog is massive!" Mina hisses in an even more urgent tone. "You're going to kill yourself!"

UNNIE PLEASE EVEN IF YOU'RE DUMB WE STILL LOVE YOU DON'T JUST GO AROUND KNOCKING DEATH'S DOOR LIKE THAT–

"I'll be fine," Momo smiles a little wider, grasping Mina's free hand between her own as she stares deeply into the younger Japanese's eyes. "If it's for you and Dahyun... I'll do anything."

Unnie no please we are not in some kind of a war drama STOP IT–

Hearing Momo's heartfelt words, Mina starts tearing up. "M-Momoring..."

Momo sighs. "Mina..."

...Dahyun...

Momo pats Mina's head once and places a kiss on Dahyun's forehead, nodding firmly at the younger girls before returning back to the dog who is still snarling at the three of them. Bracing herself, Momo takes a step forward, and the dog barks once as if to warn Momo.

"Easy... boy, easy..." Momo cooes with her hand outstretched. The dog still snarls at her but somehow it looks less menacing than before. "I'm sorry for before... I won't hurt you. I won't hurt you..."

Mina holds her breath as Momo approaches the dog, praying that the animal won't maul Momo right away. She releases her breath a few seconds later because her lungs hurt. Momo is still progressing towards the dog, who had stopped snarling and now is sitting on its hind legs.

"See, Mitang! He's actually so nice!" Momo giggles at the dog's silence, getting braver in approaching it.

"Momoring be careful!" the one left behind is still in her state of anxiety. Mina is shaking while Dahyun is biting her fingers. Mina's fingers, I mean.

Oh God oh God Momo-unnie please stop you're going to kill yourself at this rate–

But of course, Momo pushes on. When the dog does nothing after she steps right before it, Momo immediately raises her hand to pat the dog's head, squealing when the Doberman huffs once.

"See?! Mitang, Dahyunnie?!"

Momo happily pets the dog with a little bit more force than necessary.

"I told you he's ni–"

NYOM.

The dog bites Momo.

Mina gasps.

Dahyun is stunned.

Momo's eyes twitch.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"MOMORIIIIINNGGGG!!!"

UNNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

.

.

.

It was one o'clock in the afternoon when Jihyo shrugs her coat on, straps her facemask on her ears and pulls a cap to cover her hair.

"I gotta go."

"Hmmm???"

Sana averts her attention from the small baby in her hold, raising her eyebrow at her leader. She had arrived at the dorm after the collaboration meeting almost an hour ago, and she took Tzuyu's babysitting right from Jihyo who had cared for her the whole morning. The Japanese rocks Tzuyu slightly, humming a song that makes Tzuyu questioning her loyalty to TWICE.

Unnie why are you singing GFriend's song

"Where are you going, Ji?"

It's because of Eunha, isn't it? Ooooo you goddamn snake

"Out," Jihyo sighs as she adjusts her facemask. "Probably to that minimarket near the park. I kinda want to buy some snacks. I won't be long. Take care of Tzuyu, yeah?"

You shouldn't look at her unnie, she has Sowon-sshi already. You should look at me :(

"I will," Sana giggles as Jihyo steps out of the dorm. "Bye, Ji! Be careful!"

Oh come on, I'm certainly better than Eunha. I'm prettier, I'm taller, I'm younger and I'm so much more savage than that cute tiny being. Wait. Did I just call her cute?

"Heyyy," Sana's chipper call snaps Tzuyu out of her random thoughts. She's smiling so brightly at the baby, leaning a bit to place a kiss on Tzuyu's plump cheeks and giggles again. "Why are you looking so gloomy? Aren't you happy spending time with me?"

OF COURSE I'M HAPPY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MY GODDESS MY LOVE UWU I LOVE YOU ASDFGHJKL–

"Awww, you're so cute, do you know that, Tzuyu?" the older girl pecks Tzuyu on her forehead once as she saunters to the kitchen. She then places Tzuyu on the kitchen island, booping her nose before she turns to the cooking utensils. "Jihyo said you've eaten already. But I haven't, so wait here while I'm going to make some soup, okay?"

Tzuyu nods, happy enough to be able to spend her time with her dream girl even for just a few hours. She sits silently, watching Sana moving around the kitchen, taking the ingredients for the soup she's making. The Japanese has always been a good cook, and it's not long until she has the vegetable all cut nicely.

Oh God, she's such a wife material

Then Sana proceeds to work her way around the kitchen, expertly playing the utensils and making her soup while managing to look flawless all the time.

Seollonda me wifey me wifey wifey wifey

"All done!"

Sana exclaims happily as she pours her creation to a big bowl. She notices Tzuyu's thoughtful eyes focused at her and smiles, ruffling the baby's head softly.

"Yeah, I made a lot. But it's okay! The others are going to eat at the dorm tonight! It's not going to go to waste, Tzuyu-ah."

Marry me

"Itadakimasu!" digging in to her food, Sana lets Tzuyu alone to her device, though the baby does nothing other than staring dreamily at the older girl.

It was not long until Sana finishes her meal, and she pats her full stomach with glee. She winks at Tzuyu who is looking a lot like an infant statue on the seat opposite to her. Giggling, Sana reaches out to Tzuyu, pinching her cheek to snap the baby out of her reverie.

"I'm done eating Tzuyu-ah... you wanna do something today?"

Tzuyu shakes her head.

I'm satisfied enough in staying here with you, unnie

"Aww, don't be like that," Sana smiles. "How about we go out for a while, huh? It's cloudy and not too hot outside, I think we could get a breather by walking around the park. What do you say, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu cheers.

ANYTHING FOR YOU MY PRINCESS

"Okay, then!" the Japanese girl rises up from her seat, throwing her dirty dishes to the dishwasher and pulls Tzuyu up to her arms. She secures the baby's position with a long red scarf (which, Tzuyu notes, is Momo's scarf knitted by Mina. She feels bad for Momo-unnie) tied to her nape.

"Alright~!" Sana pecks Tzuyu again on her cheek, nuzzling the baby's face with her own as a wide smile breaks on her lips. "Shall we go?"

.

.

.

I'm hungry

Halfway through the movie, Chaeyoung is already suffering in her silence. Jeongyeon and Nayeon both are too invested in the movie, even to the point of crying their heart out at that-one-scene-that-should-not-be-named. Not gonna lie, Chaeyoung cried, too, but now she's currently despairing her state of hunger.

Ugh, if only I'm able to eat the chips

Chaeyoung is eyeing the snacks strewn around her in a pained expression. Of course, she can't eat any of it. She's still to young– no, small– no, too 'baby' to eat any of the snacks. She turns to Nayeon, who is still immersed in the movie played. Jeongyeon, too, has her gaze sticking to the TV screen with her hand tangled between Nayeon's hair, her absentmindedly.

Wait, since WHEN?

The baby closes which she unconsciously let open.

Oh, wow, this is better than I thought. Even when I basically did nothing since morning

Chaeyoung grins, happy that her two unnies had somehow warmed up to each other. Maybe it's right about what people say, having a baby makes you fluffier and more prone to being a hopeless romantic.

Still, as happy as she is, Chaeyoung is still very hungry and she needs to do something about it.

Hey, unnie hey hey

As Nayeon's the closest to her, Chaeyoung shifts her body slightly so she can face Nayeon. She raises her arms up, trying to reach Nayeon's face but ends up grasping her chest, pulling her teal sweater almost violently.

Unnie I'm hungry give me food

"Eh, what is it, Chaenggie?" the bunny asks softly, her voice surprising the seemingly somnolent Jeongyeon.

Chaeyoung looks up to Nayeon, pulling her sweater again.

I'm hungry

"Do you need something?" this time, Jeongyeon's the one asking, rubbing Chaeyoung's back with a concerned gaze.

I'm hungry

"Are you okay, Chaenggie?"

I'm... oh God I give up

Scowling because her request hadn't been heard and understood, Chaeyoung pouts. Her stomach had been growling since God knows when and she's really irritated by now. She narrows her eyes, thinking on what should she do in this kind of situation. One thing for sure, she can't speak, but she certainly can give a hint to them, no?

"Chaenggie, do you want something?" Nayeon sounds concerned, already pausing the movie and cradles Chaeyoung in her hold.

Chaeyoung looks up, still thinking about what she should do when Nayeon pulls her closer, effectively squishing her to her chest.

Oh I got it

"Aw! Chae why are you biting me?!" the oldest of the three hisses when Chaeyoung buries her almost non-existent teeth to her s.

Food food food food food food food food food food food

"Come on, stop it.." Nayeon whines as she pushes Chaeyoung away, earning herself a saddened wail from the baby who is now laying closer to Jeongyeon. "What is wrong with you?"

"...thirsty."

Nayeon lifts her gaze to look at Jeongyeon, whose eyes are glued to her torso with a dazed stare.

"Pardon?"

Jeongyeon blinks, surprised, then clears hastily. "I– I mean Chaeyoung. Y-yeah, Chaeyoung must have been thirsty."

It takes Nayeon a few seconds to understand. She grins and snaps her fingers, pulling Chaeyoung back to her hold. "Ah! You're right! Why, Jeong, could you help me and make her some milk? We bought a bottle before, right?"

When Jeongyeon doesn't react accordingly, Nayeon knits her eyebrows. She sees the confused and disappointed gaze on the younger so she tilts her head.

"Jeong, what's wrong?"

Jeongyeon looks up to her. "Doesn't she need milk?"

Nayeon frowns. "What?"

"She's still young..." Jeongyeon trails off. "She needs milk."

Nayeon narrows her eyes dangerously. "Very funny, Jeong. You better make the milk now before I slap the outta you."

"But milk is better for a baby."

"And shutting up is better for you!" Nayeon's voice rose. "Jeong, seriously?!"

"But Nabongs–"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY MILK!" the oldest snaps, yelling, causing Chaeyoung to whimper in surprise. "None of us have! Did you skip all your biology classes to train when we were trainees or what?! Chaeyoung's not my baby and now you're giving me the feeling that you just want to see my s!"

Hearing the accusation coming her way, Jeongyeon immediately backtracked. "Seeing your chest? What? No way, noooo. Look, even if I have to admit that your s look softer and certainly bigger than mine, I still have one pair of it, thank you. I've seen it before after all, whenever we're changing but still with your bra, it's not like I want to know how it looks like without it. And it's not like I ever think about how your chest might feel or whether they fit in my hands. You're delusional if you think that I spend my days thinking about you, and you're definitely still trapped in the past if you think I still want something from you. But, sure, if that's what makes you happy I won't stop you but then again it's not like I want you to be my girlfriend or something. You know what? I don't care, I'm outta this place. Bye."

With that, Jeongyeon steps down from the bed and exits the bedroom with hurried steps.

Nayeon and Chaeyoung watch her go with unblinking eyes, unbelieving.

"Did she just–"

Jeongyeon returns to the room a few moments later, visibly fuming as she throws a bottle of milk to the bed.

"Here. Milk."

And she goes on her way again.

Nayeon looks down to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung blinks in confusion. Nayeon sighs.

"She needs a ing big slap to her face."

.

.

.

"I want ice cream."

Momo suddenly says as Mina wraps her wounded hand in gauze. They are already in some kind of a park, a few minutes from their encounter with the dog, after Mina rushed to the nearest pharmacy. The older Japanese is staring into a faraway land, letting the younger nurse her hand without any disturbance. Dahyun is sitting on Momo's lap with Momo's healthy arm circling around her body.

"You want ice cream?" Mina looks up and Momo nods.

"I'll buy it for you, then," but Mina was barely standing when Momo catches her wrist, smiling.

"No, let me. You've done so much and besides, you're better in taking care of Dahyun than me," without letting Mina counters, Momo pushes Dahyun into her arms. Mina takes the baby from Momo's hold easily, adjusting her position and sends Momo a worried look.

"Are you sure? Don't your hand hurts?"

Momo waved her hand. "Nah, it's fine. It's just a small bite, after all. By the way, do you want any ice cream?"

"No, I don't," Mina then turns to Dahyun. "You want some, Dubu?"

I want strawberry!

"I take that grin as a yes, then," Momo chuckles and she pecks Dahyun on her cheek. "Well, I'll be going, then, Mitang, Dubu."

With that, Momo walks away from them both. Mina sits down on the bench and set Dahyun beside her. She watches over the baby for a while, but Dahyun does nothing aside from playing with the wrinkles on her shirt. Knowing that Dahyun wouldn't do anything rash or try to roll down the bench, Mina rests her chin on her hand and sighs.

"What should I do, Dahyunnie?"

Dahyun looks up.

"You know how much I like Momo-unnie. But it seems, no matter what I do, she'll always brush it off as an act of friendliness," Mina sighs again, heavier this time.

Yeah, I feel you. Momo-unnie could be really clueless at times

"I know, right?" Mina fiddles with her hair. "You know how I rarely cuddle with the other girls but I cuddle with her all the time. She still can't catch my drift. It's frustrating."

She's a cuddle monster, though. She must have thought that what you do is normal

"Yeah... it's normal for her. But, really, I just want to let her know that I... I like her. It's just I don't know what to do."

Why don't you confess? Like... tell her forwardly that you like her

A blush forms on Mina's cheeks. "T-that's embarrassing. What if she doesn't actually like me? It would only make it awkward for us both."

Oh, come on. You might not see it but she's practically undressing you with her eyes whenever she looks at you

Mina's blush deepens. "N-no way. Momoring's not like that."

Well, okay, I guess that's a bit extreme. But we all know she has hearteu eyes for you only, unnie

"Is it true, though?"

Mhm. You can count on me

Mina pauses. "Still... I can't just confess right away, Dubu. She might get freaked out that I like her."

No, she won't! She likes you as well. Trust me. You should try to be brave, unnie! I mean, she's a pabo so if you continue in giving her hints I don't think your relationship will progress! She is that dense!

"I-I don't think I can do that..."

Awww don't be like that. Here, I'm rooting for you! Take the chance, unnie! Don't let her slip away from your hold! C'mon don't let my favorite MiMo ship drown

"Ahahaha... your ship? You ship me and Momoring?"

Of course I do! I'm your number one fans! Go go Mina-unnie!

"So you think I should confess?"

Yup! And you should do it fast! Preferably today!

"Uhh... I think I should prepare myself first."

Oh, okay! But don't back out, okay? You know how dense Momo-unnie is...

"Yeah, yeah... I know."

Fighting, Mina-unnie!

"Yes, of course. Thanks, Dubu."

Anytime, unnie!

Mina sighs again, just with a soft smile on her lips.

Dahyun, too, smiles, looking at Mina with full-on supportive gaze.

"..."

...

Mina squints her eyes.

"HOLD ON."

.

.

.

"Look, Tzuyu, it's a dog!"

I know that's a dog I'm not blind

"It's cute, right?"

You're cuter than any dog in this world, unnie

"Oohh! Look! Roses! Do you want some?"

Unnie you're vandalizing public property!

Under the warm sunlight and the gentle wind, Sana prances happily around the small park near their dorm, Tzuyu curling safely in her arm. The older girl is talking animatedly, pointing at everyone and everything and explains it to the baby she brought along. While Tzuyu is content enough listening to Sana's ramble, enjoying the soft breeze messing with her hair and the shades of the trees along the dirt pathway.

It's in the middle of the afternoon, so it's not strange that only the two of them are present at the park. Most people are rather staying in the house or are at their job. Lucky for them, because first, Sana wouldn't have to deal with paparazzi that might capture them and make a story about how Sana of TWICE is already having a baby. Second, Tzuyu is able to be with her object of affection all alone.

(the one thing Tzuyu despises is how she's in Sana's hand and not holding hers)

"Woah, is that what I think it is?"

Tzuyu struggles to look upon the thing Sana's referring. But it's not that needed for the Japanese walks straight to a gyeran-ppang booth. The shopkeeper welcoming them is a middle-aged gentleman who smiles when Sana stops in front of the counter.

"Annyeong! What can I help you, miss?"

"Can I buy one portion of gyeran-ppang, please?"

"Of course!" the man smiles wider, immediately moving to prepare Sana's order. "By the way. I seem to recognize that voice. Are you by any chance, a member of TWICE?"

Sana hesitates for a while before nodding. "Ah, yes, I am, sir!"

"Wow, that's an honor! For a small shop like me to be visited by someone like you," he lets out a boisterous laugh which Tzuyu is sure booming across the whole park. "My daughter is a fan of yours. I'm going to tell her later that her idol came to our shop! She'll be jealous at me for being able to meet you!"

"Does she, really?" Sana giggles. "Tell her I say hello, then."

"Will do!" the man winks as he gives the paper package to Sana. "By the way, who is this little beauty here?"

The moon goddess bow down to me

"She's my niece!" a kiss was pressed again to Tzuyu's cheek. The baby practically melts. "She's pretty, isn't she?"

Oh God stop kissing me unnie it's not good for my heart–

"She is!" the man pats Tzuyu's head once. "I believe she'll grow up beautiful like her auntie!"

Hello? I'm already beautiful thank you very much

"I'll be on my way, then, sir!" Sana bows and the man waves. "Thank you!"

With that, the two departs, Sana munching on her snack happily. Tzuyu is still keeping her silent mode as she clutches the rim of Sana's hem, eyes focused to the road before them. It seems that Sana is already heading back to the dorm, so Tzuyu lets herself relax and lays her head on Sana's shoulder.

"Ummm... excuse me?"

Tzuyu's almost closed eyes snapped open.

There's a boy standing a few meters away from them, awkwardly shifting his weight from one foot to another and plays with his fingers. He wears a black jacket with the hood covering his head. Tzuyu could feel Sana stiffens and she growls, trying to be dangerous but is actually really cute because of how she looks like.

Ay ay ay what is this?

"I'm.. sorry but I'm a fan, Sana-sshi..." the boy starts, fiddling with the buttons on his jacket.

And?

"If it's not bothering you, can I ask for a signature?" he continues as he offers a small notebook from his pocket.

"Ah, ummm..."

Why are you hesitating unnie come on let's just go

"Sure."

UNNIE

"Here you go," Sana gives the notebook back to the boy who beams at her.

Unnie he looks like a creep come on let's go

"Umm.. Sana-sshi?"

Oh come on what now?! What?! WHAT?!

"I've... I've always been a fan of yours for so long–"

And I've been with her for so long what's your point?

"–I'm really happy and blessed to have you in my life–"

Is this going to be a sob story because seriously she's already blessed to have me with her

"–and I.. I just want to say that I li–"

OKAY THAT'S IT

"WAAAAAAA!!!"

Sana almost jumps when Tzuyu, for the first time since the beginning of the day, lets out a sound louder than a mere whimper or a huff. The baby is screaming, throwing a tantrum as she thrashes around in Sana's hold, effectively silencing the boy. Sana immediately cooes the baby, holding her tighter against her body and bows apologetically to the boy.

"I'm really sorry but I think my niece is hungry–"

"AWAWAWAWAWAWAWA!"

"Yes, yes, dear. Uh, I'll be excusing myself, bye," bowing again for the last time, Sana rushes away from the boy, running to her dorm with Tzuyu still wailing in her arms.

It was only when Sana reaches the dorm does Tzuyu shuts up.

Okay the coast is clear

"Tzuyu, what's wrong with you?" Sana crosses her arms once she set Tzuyu on the couch, frowning. "That was not nice, okay? He's just a nice ONCE why were you suddenly throwing a tantrum?"

Oh come on he's just a sasaeng what do you think he was about to do before, ha? Ha? He's about to confess to you you dimwit–

"You shouldn't do that, okay?"

But it should have been ME who confess to you. ME UNNIE ME YOUR FUTURE GIRLFRIEND WHO IS CERTIFIED HOTTER THAN THE SUN

"Come on, don't sulk like that," the Japanese plops down as she caresses Tzuyu's baby hair. She giggles when the baby refuses to look at her. "Are you... perhaps, jealous?"

Tzuyu snorts.

WELL DOES IT LOOK LIKE I AM?

"Awww..." Sana hugs Tzuyu's small body and buries her face to the maknae's stomach. "You're still my favorite maknae, Chewy-ah. Don't worryyyy..."

...fine. You're forgiven

As the baby relaxes, Sana's smile grows wider. She kisses Tzuyu again, on her temple this time, giggling at the soft wail Tzuyu is making.

"Ah, by the way. Jihyo hadn't returned yet?"

.

.

.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the park, Park Jihyo is having her own adventure. The girl is humming a song her earphone is playing, walking down the roadside at a leisure pace as she enjoys the unusually warm sun. It's not hot today, unlike yesterday, and she excitedly steps along the concrete walk to the direction of her dorm, swinging the plastic bag in her hold. It's also a bit quiet today, as she's the only one walking down the road with no one else in the near vicinity.

Jihyo does not realize the sedan following her closely.

She only casts a glance once when the sleek car slows down beside her, stepping aside when the passenger door opens...

...and screams when a hand drags her inside.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!"

Jihyo falls ungracefully into the open car, head almost hitting the gearbox when her makes contact with the plush leather seat. She immediately struggles to break free, only managing to catch a glimpse of short black strands and the click of the door being locked, flailing her arms in a wild attempt to free herself.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO HELP ME AAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"JIHYO– JIHYO!"

Wait. She knows this voice.

Jihyo stops her struggling and looks up, meeting the extremely familiar face and deep brown eyes staring back at her.

"Hi!"

"!"

A strong whip of her hand slaps the short-haired girl across the face, eliciting a pained howl from the smaller girl above her. Jihyo shifts her body so she can sit properly on the car seat before throwing her arms around her 'kidnapper' and headlocks her.

"Don't you know how terrified I am when you suddenly dragged me here you son of a ?!!" Jihyo exclaims angrily, tightening her hold to the now choking girl. "You're lucky I love you or else I would have cut your breathing off by now!"

"I'm sorry!! I'm sorry!!" the girl coughs as she hit Jihyo's arm repeatedly, inhaling in relief when the younger girl finally let her go. She wears a sheepish grin and bows once, yelping when Jihyo slaps her back.

"Alright," Jihyo crosses her arms over her chest, scowling at the girl before her. "Now tell me why the did you kidnapped me, huh, Seungwan?"

Seungwan, her girlfriend who is also now her pseudo-kidnapper, grins even wider as she scratches her head. But the vocalist's grin dies when Jihyo glares harder. Clearing once, Seungwan turns her body until she's facing the steering wheel.

"I want to talk with you."

Jihyo narrows her eyes dangerously. "And you kidnapped me? Son Seungwan I swear to God can't you do anything normally?"

"Well, I do you–"

"We're not talking about that," Jihyo cuts in impatiently with her fingers pinching Seungwan's forearm until she screams. "Spit it out. Why did you drag me here?"

"Okay, okay," Seungwan huffs, rubbing her sore arm with a pout. But then there's a troubled look in her eyes as she inhales to prepare herself.

"First of all, I'm going to talk a lot so please, bear with me," the older of the two clears once. "It's about... about what you told me at the phone, this morning."

Jihyo wracks her brain a bit then nods. "Oh... that."

"Yes, that," Seungwan bites her lower lips nervously. "I– look, Jihyo. I know you must have been confused and... and maybe you're terrified as well. But I assure you I'll always support you in every way you take. It's your... your body and your decision and I promise I'll be there with you on every single step."

The younger blinks. "Umm.... okay?"

"And Jihyo I– I would never– I know you're the most loyal person I ever met and I believe you're loyal to me as well. So I guess it must have been mine even though I'm confused on how could we... make one..."

"Ha?"

Jihyo knits her eyebrows. She suddenly remembers more details about her phone call earlier and is starting to question Seungwan's topic of the conversation.

"Joohyun-unnie was right, we should have been using protection even if we're both girls. But I'll accept it still. It's mine, my responsibility, you're my responsibility now, whether you want the baby or not but I'm still going to be with you forever–"

"Wait a minute."

"–and if you want to keep it.. you should take a break from TWICE. It's okay! I'll keep on doing my job and I'll support your living no matter what–"

"Hold on."

"–and I can stay with you! I'll rent an apartment, maybe, if you want it? Or we can just go to your family house until the due date–"

"Seungwan."

"–I know, you must have been worried about your image. Trust me it's going to be fine! You know that young moms are hot and with you, it's going to take the word 'hot' into another level–"

"Seungwan wait."

"–while I– I may not be the most reliable person around but I promise you I'll try to be a better partner and a good Dad– Mom?– to our baby and–"

"SEUNGWAN!"

Seungwan clams shut. She hadn't been looking at Jihyo the whole time she talks, but now she whips her head to her girlfriend, hoping that the younger girl won't be angry at her–or worse, crying while despairing her fate–only to find Jihyo staring incredulously at her. Fearing her girlfriend's reaction, Seungwan hangs her head low.

"I'm sorry because I made you like this and–"

"No! Just– just hold on!" Jihyo grips Seungwan's arm with one hand while the other pinching the bridge of her nose. Her vertigo is starting to come back with full force. Oh God, why is she surrounded by these kinds of people?

"Wan did you... did you mean all that?"

Seungwan nods firmly. "Yes."

"Okay but I've got the feeling that we're talking at a different frequency here," groaning, Jihyo opens her eyes to look at Seungwan's scared and confused ones. "Before we continue, Seungwan, I want to ask you something first."

"S-Sure..."

"About what I told you on the phone call," Jihyo clicks her tongue, glaring at Seungwan to make sure she won't lie. "Do you think that when I said that I've got a baby, it means that I'm pregnant?"

"Why yes, what else could it mean?" Seungwan nods slowly, trying to take in Jihyo's words. But when the younger girl keeps on looking at her as if she had grown another head, she realizes something and gasps. "Wait– you're not?!"

"Of course I'm not!" another hit, this time to Seungwan's thigh. "How do you think am I able to bear a child if it's you who I'm screwing around with! You don't even have a !"

It is out of frustration that Seungwan pulls her shoulder-length hair violently. "I know I don't have one! That was why I was confused as well!! I really almost have the thought of you cheating on me but that's impossible so– not important. Besides, you were the one who told me that you've got a baby!!! What does that even mean?!"

"Well, I do get a baby! More like TWICE got babies! Our maknaes turned into babies!"

"Huh?" Seungwan has her jaw hanging. "W– how?"

Jihyo flails her arms in exasperation. "We don't know! Nobody knows! We don't even know what should we do if they don't turn back to their adult bodies by tomorrow!"

"Oh..." the older girl leans on her seat, digesting everything Jihyo had said. "Ouch... I feel bad for you."

"Yeah, thanks. That's not helping at all."

"You sure you're not pregnant, right?"

A harsh huff. "No, Seungwan I'm not."

Seungwan fiddles with the rim of her shirt. "So... that was a misunderstanding?"

"Yes."

"Oh..."

The two then fall into silence, Seungwan still struggling to sort her mind while Jihyo is somehow growing even more pissed than before. The serene atmosphere stays for a while until Jihyo suddenly snaps.

"You know what, Wan?! I'm always asking myself on why are you like this?!!" Jihyo yells, hitting a surprised Seungwan's head with her phone. "You never understand my words! What kinda girlfriend are you?!"

"Excuse me?! Not my fault that you're being ambiguous as whenever you try to tell me anything important!" Seungwan yells back, arms raised in an attempt to protect herself from Jihyo's relentless assault. "Aw! Ey, stop hitting me!"

"I was not being ambiguous! You were the stupid one for not catching any of my hints!" Jihyo huffs and she crosses her arms over her chest. "And you should at least be grateful that I don't slam your head to the roof again!"

Seungwan was aghast. "Oh, so now I'm the stupid one? You were the one leading me with your questionable words and you were the one making me losing brain cells for hitting my head! How many times have you done that already, ha? Whose fault is that? Ha!"

"You have only four brain cells to start with!"

"Well now you should be grateful for my lack of brain cells to think about anything aside from you!"

Jihyo chokes.

"SEUNGWAN WE'RE FIGHTING STOP BEING CHEESY."

"I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE TOO PRETTY BEING MAD LIKE THIS."

"YOU SICK MASOCHIST."

"ONLY FOR YOU."

"GOD ING DAMMIT SON SEUNGWAN STOP BEFORE I DIVORCE YOU."

A pause. Seungwan is looking at Jihyo with an apprehensive stare.

"Jihyo, we're not even married."

"Oh. You're right."

"..."

"..."

"Marry me?"

"Ah okay."

And they live happily ever after.

.

.

.

It was after she's successful in lulling Chaeyoung to sleep does Nayeon exits her bedroom. She shakes her head when she finds Jeongyeon sitting glumly on the couch, playing something on her phone. Nayeon ignores Jeongyeon for a while to return the used bottle to the kitchen, noticing the way the younger's eyes flit to her and smirks.

"Hey, grumpy."

Jeongyeon only grumbles.

Nayeon sits down on the couch adjacent to Jeongyeon, raising her eyebrow when the girl does nothing to acknowledge her. Jeongyeon is still glued to whatever it is on her phone, furiously tapping her thumbs to the screen, muttering some curses under her breath. The older decides to wait for a while until Jeongyeon's tapping decreases to grip the younger's wrist.

"We need to talk."

"We have nothing else to talk about."

"I think we certainly have," Nayeon squeezes Jeongyeon's wrist, prompting the younger to meet her eyes. "Jeong, please."

That does the trick. Jeongyeon might seem like she's seething with hatred over the older girl, but it only needs Nayeon one 'please' to make the younger practically kneel.

"Alright," Jeongyeon retracts her hand from Nayeon's grip. "Speak."

Nayeon takes a deep breath. "Jeong."

"What?"

"I still love you."

Jeongyeon coughs. That was really unexpected. "W-w-what?"

"It's true," Nayeon nods with gentle eyes answering Jeonyeon's skeptical ones. "I still love you."

"No, no, wait a minute wait a minute," waving her hands at the older, Jeongyeon is trying to comprehend what Nayeon had said. She was taken aback, understandable, especially with how out of the topic Nayeon's sentence was. "I­-I don't think–"

"I mean it," Nayeon huffs. "And I know you do, too."

Jeongyeon gasps. She was about to counter when Nayeon shushes her.

"No, let me talk."

"But–"

"Please."

Jeongyeon shuts up.

The older of the two leans back on the couch, closing her eyes for a while before she opens them again. She smiles bitterly when Jeongyeon is still staring at her intently. "When was the last time we have an alone time like this, Jeong? It's been so long, isn't?"

Jeongyeon keeps her silence.

"I remember. It was... what? Seven months ago? Or eight? More than half a year, certainly."

Jeongyeon closes her eyes.

"You remember, Jeong?"

Sensing that the question is directed at her, Jeongyeon nods. "I do."

"What were we talking about at that time, Jeong? You remember?"

The younger exhales. "Of course I do."

Silence.

"W-why–"

Jeongyeon opens her eyes in surprise at the crack in Nayeon's voice. "Nabongs–"

"Why did we part ways, Jeong?!" Nayeon suddenly yells, tears trickling down her reddened cheeks. Jeongyeon is quick to launch on her feet and wraps Nayeon in her embrace, a gesture reciprocated by the older who loops her arms around Jeongyeon's shoulders. "Why, Jeong? Why?"

"You know why, we know why," Jeongyeon murmurs softly. She uses one of her hands to rub Nayeon's back while the other is her hair. She struggles not to shed a tear on her own, though it's getting harder not to get afflicted by the sobs on her shoulder.

They were lovers, once. Frolicking around behind the watchful eyes of their managers when JYP hadn't lift their dating ban. They were happy, even when they have to keep their relationship in secret. But then there were rumors, there were hushed whispers among the company workers, rumors that were true. Then there was that one shared kiss behind the backstage, and the next thing they know JYP was screaming at them in rage, forcing them to part ways.

So they were.

So they are.

Jeongyeon tightens her hold, burying her face to Nayeon's hair as the older girl's sobs grew softer.

"I­-I still love you..."

"I know."

"I-I've never stopped loving you, Jeong. I do. I truly do."

"I know."

"Do you– do you still love me?"

Jeongyeon tugs Nayeon away from her shoulder. She smiles a bit as she wipes the remaining of tears on the older's cheek, then leans in to crash their lips together. Nayeon lets out a whimper at their kiss, hands tangled between Jeongyeon's hair to pull her closer.

It's slow. It's soft. It's bittersweet. It's full of memories. As they're pouring out the repressed feelings for the months of only being able to love from afar. None of them are brave enough to push harder, to seek more. They're too immersed in their longing, in their love, too afraid to destroy this fragile moment they share.

Nayeon is the first to break their kiss, having only recovered from crying so her breath comes in short huffs. But her eyes twinkle in joy, mirroring the shine in Jeongyeon's who is smiling fondly at the older girl.

"I do, Nabongs. I always do," Jeongyeon sighs, palm caressing Nayeon's cheek slowly. She rests her forehead against Nayeon's, breathing in her sheer existence as they once more blessed with a chance to love.

"C-can we start over?" Nayeon whispers wistfully. "You and I... can we start over?"

"But the company–"

"The ban has been lifted."

Jeongyeon considers her choices for a while. But one look at Nayeon's wishful smile and she smiles back, nodding. "It's just... maybe it's going to be a bit hard to return back to how we used to be."

"It's fine," fingers tentatively massaging Jeongyeon's scalp, putting her at ease. "We don't have to be what we used to be. We just have to be a new us. And it starts from now."

"Okay," Jeongyeon grins, placing another brief kiss to Nayeon's lips. "I guess it won't be too bad."

.

.

.

Y'all I woke up to Nayeon-unnie yelling and now I'm sure they're making out but I can't see hhhhh all my efforts had gone to waste hhhhh my life

.

.

.

When Momo returns to her small family for the day, she finds Mina standing in front of Dahyun, hands on her hips as she glares and keeps on saying something to the baby. While Dahyun is sitting on the bench with her back ramrod straight, eyes wide open as if she's a deer caught in the headlight.

"Mitang, Dubu? What are you guys doing?"

Mina whips her head so fast and for the first time in her life, Momo sees Mina's enraged face. "MOMORING!"

Momo blinks in confusion. "Y-yes?"

"DAHYUN JUST TALKED TO ME!" Mina yells in the loudest voice she has even when it doesn't even rival Momo's normal talking voice.

"Hah?"

"I SAID–"

"No, no, I get it perfectly," Momo scratches her head. "You sure Dahyun said something to you?"

The oldest turns to Dahyun, who is still sitting with a terrified face.

"Dahyunnie? Can you say something to me?"

Dahyun wills herself not to say anything, not even in her mind. Momo sends a concerned stare to Mina. Mina glares.

"I swear she said something to me. We talked, Momoring, we talked!"

"Okay, okay, I believe you," Momo kneels before Dahyun, fishing out a package of strawberry ice cream. "What did you guys talk about?"

She doesn't notice the exploding red on Mina's face as the younger Japanese is reminded of her previous conversation. Her heart immediately accelerates, especially with the way Dahyun leers at her. That ing tofu has the guts to stick her tongue at her.

Mina can't just tell Momo that they were talking about her longtime crush to the dancer. How could she? She could die out of embarrassment. But then again, she knows that her conversation from before is real, and Dahyun had told her to be brave, to take a chance, to try to confess to this girl in front of her.

She has the chance. They're alone. No other members will disturb her or to make her confidence crumble.

(Dahyun is there, technically, but she's a baby so she doesn't count)

Decisions... decisions...

"Mitang? You okay there?" Momo asks softly to the silent girl behind her as she tries to rip Dahyun's ice cream package down.

The younger gulps.

"Momoring...?"

Momo turns her head to Mina's direction after she successfully opened Dahyun's ice cream package. "Ne?"

Mina takes a deep breath.

"I-I want to tell you something. But... not about Dahyunnie."

"Oh?" Momo tilts her head adorably. "Go ahead."

It's now or never, Myoui.

"I like you."

A pause.

Dahyun wheezes, totally not expecting Mina to execute her advice mere minutes from their conversation. Mina is literally as red as a tomato while Momo just blinks confusedly. The oldest Japanese then nods, albeit a bit hesitantly and her eyes are sending questions to the younger.

"I... like you too, Mitang."

Hirai Momo : R/whoosh.

Dahyun wants to slap Momo.

Mina wants to slap her, too, but she's been too weak with all the stunt her heart is making inside her chest since the start of the day, what with Momo being the pure cinnamon roll she is. It's as Dahyun said before, Momo won't understand right away, with how dense she usually is, with how clueless she usually is everytime Mina acts shy yet intimate to her. But also thanks to Dahyun's 'advice', Mina had decided that she will stop being silent, she will confess her feelings, and she made a resolution not to give up in one try.

So she shakes her head and Momo looks even more confused than before.

"What I mean is... I like, like you."

It takes a few seconds for the gears in Momo's head to work, and when she finally registers what the younger had meant, her eyes went wide with shock and revelation. For the next 10 seconds, all Momo could do was gasp and stares at Mina with her jaw hanging open. Mina squirms under Momo's surprised gaze, the fear of failure creeping into her heart. The Japanese maknae winced when the older made a sound, somewhere between a wheeze and a choke and she blurted out in a high-pitched voice.

"You... like... me?"

Mina nods, embarrassed, facing down so that her hair curtains her face.

"In the way, like..." the dancer frowns, looking for the appropriate words in her mind. "Like you want to me?"

Dahyun had to stop herself from throwing her ice cream to Momo.

YO UNNIE DON'T YOU HAVE BETTER VOCABULARY THAN THAT YOU UNCULTURED SWINE–

But Mina only blushes harder, stuttering when she answers with a silent, "Yes."

Momo hums, slowly absorbing Mina's confession. She closes her eyes for a split second to sort her feelings and grins once she decided on something.

"How about a kiss? Would you like to kiss me?"

Mina's voice grows smaller by each passing seconds. "Yes."

She could hear Momo's soft huff from near her and she feels her palms getting wetter by sweat because of her fear of rejection. But then she feels long fingers cupping the corner of her jaw, tugging her to looks upward. And when she does so, she sees Momo's deep brown eyes staring into her, the older Japanese smiling, firmly pulling her closer until Mina feels a soft sensation on her lips.

Her brain short-circuited. Mina's eyes went wide, staring at Momo's closed ones, struggling to figure out the sweet softness she feels on her lips. Only when Momo moves her fingers to graze her cheeks with her nails did Mina snapped out of her stupor, realizing that the thing touching her lips are Momo's own, realizing that she's kissing Momo, or more like Momo is kissing her, the Hirai Momo, the same girl she's been crushing for years since the first time Momo talked to her, back at the first day Mina enrolled as a trainee.

There are butterflies flying in her stomach, in her chest, where her heart beats erratically, and maybe there are butterflies flying around them, like that one scene in anime that Mina both loathes and loves so much. She thought she might die out of happiness, but Momo tilts her head to a sharper angle, palm gently caressing her jaw and Mina found herself relaxing, melting into Momo's gentle touch and she closes her eyes as well, arms finding purchase around Momo's shoulder as her fingers comb the long black locks crowning the older Japanese.

She might or might not hear her own breath hitches when Momo's other hand lands on her waist. Mina whimpers at the tentative touch, at the tongue swiping across her lower lip and the teeth nibbling it. She unconsciously opens in a gasp when Momo's nails bite into her skin despite the thick denim material of her pants. Her kisser takes the chance to smoothly slides her tongue inside the younger's mouth, growing bolder by the soft mewls coming from Mina's throat, by the tight grip she has on her hair, by the faint shudder of Mina's waist every time Momo nips her lips.

Sadly, oxygen is still a fundamental need for both of them, and after a full one or two or even three minutes, Momo had to release Mina's lips from hers to sate her burning lungs. Mina immediately went limp after the loss of contact. The only thing keeping her standing upright is Momo's hand on her waist (which quickly circled her waist as she slumped to the older's stronger figure).

Mina looks up at Momo's soft caress on her jaw, and she saw the older's eyes are dark with something Mina doesn't know, panting, mouth slightly open with her kiss-swollen lips glistening, cheeks flaming bright red. She supposes that she also looks like that, just a bit more dazed and maybe with a needy stare fixed at Momo.

"God," Momo breathes out and Mina whines, feeling the arm around her waist tightens and saw the darkness in Momo's eyes grew. "Been wanting to do that for a long time, now."

The younger Japanese giggles after she manages to catch her breath, resting her head under Momo's chin. "Probably not longer than I."

"Yeah, I guess," Momo sighs to Mina's hair, her other hand runs up and down Mina's upper arm. "So... about before... are you sure you really like like me, Mitang?"

A playful hit to Momo's hips.

"We just finished making out and you're asking me that?" Mina chides, but with a shy smile ever present on her face. "Yes. Yes, I'm sure."

Momo chuckles softly and buries her face to Mina's head, inhaling her shampoo scent and places a kiss there. "Ummm, then... would you like us to be..."

The older Japanese took some time to continue, as she stops her rubbing motion on the younger's arm.

"Girlfriends?"

Mina practically thrills.

She nods eagerly, enjoying the ear-to-ear grin Momo gave her.

"I lovveeeeee you, Mitang!"

Momo leans in again, trying to catch Mina's lips in another kiss when the younger realizes something. She avoids Momo's advance and pushes her chest, earning herself a confused look from Momo.

"We can't– Dahyun."

The dancer was about to ask when she remembers the third participant in their afternoon outing today. She immediately releases Mina from her embrace, face burning bright red as she whips her head to the toddler sitting on the bench nearby.

There sat Dahyun, staring at them with a proud smile and tears of happiness pouring out of her eyes.

My work here... is done

.

.

"Where the hell is that girl goes?"

Tzuyu watches, sleepily, as Sana paces around the bedroom with a troubled look. Jihyo had said that she was only going out for a while, but it's now almost 5 in the afternoon and their leader hasn't returned. Sure, Sana had texted Jihyo but the only thing the younger girl wrote back is a simple, "wan went wild".

Sana does not want to know the meaning behind those three words.

But it's been 4 hours and Sana is seriously getting anxious. It's rare for Jihyo to go out this long, even with her girlfriend.

"Where do you think she goes, Tzu?"

Probably some random hotel to or karaoke booth to duel, there is no in between

"Should we track her?"

She's not an animal she knows her home let her be

"Should I call the police?"

Unnie for God sake she's not missing she's just having a date!

A soft yawn stops Sana's train of thought. She looks over to the baby laying on the bed, yawning, rubbing her eyes adorably as she fights off her sleepiness. Tzuyu blinks and she stares back at Sana before she yawns again.

Oh I'm sleepy

"Awww, you're tired, Tzu?" Sana smiles, touched by Tzuyu's cuteness and she sets her phone aside, opting to lay beside Tzuyu's small body. She pulls the Taiwanese baby to her side, leaning her head against her chest and pats Tzuyu's back softly.

"Here, here... let's rest for now, okay?"

Tzuyu snuggles closer.

Man, Dahyun-unnie's right. Her s are so soft man I'm willing to die like this

Sana's steady heartbeat and calm breath lull Tzuyu greatly. She lets out one last yawn before slowly drifting into the dream world when Sana sighs.

"You're so pretty, you know that?"

For the second time today, Tzuyu's almost closed eyes snapped open.

"With your hair and your blinding smile... you're such a godsent, Tzuyu."

Omo what is this

"You know I've always been watching you from afar."

Is this some kind of a confession–?!

"You've grown up to be such a fine woman, Tzu. I'm... I'm really proud of you, you know that?"

Oh my God I can't– I can't–

"To see you becoming the Tzuyu you are right now. I'm glad I'm able to grow up with you."

Me toooooo unnie me toooooo

"But I– I have been wrong. I don't know since when but... I don't see you as the sister you were before, Tzu. You're... different."

I know I've become such a Daddy right now unnie even my brother was surprised

"If only you know how hard it is for me to keep my feelings at bay."

YOOOOOO I'M NOT READY MY MAN WHAT SHOULD I DO MY MAN–

"I like you a lot, Tzu," Sana presses a kiss to the top of Tzuyu's head. "I'm so sorry for feeling like this."

NO NO NO NO IT'S OKAY IT'S OKAY I LIKE YOU TOO UNNIE

Tzuyu looks up, eyes bleary because of sleepiness. Sana's eyes are widened because of the baby's sudden movement, fear and panic flooding her expression as she thinks that Tzuyu has been listening all this time. But Tzuyu only wails, hand reaching to Sana's face and the Japanese sighs in relief.

"Oh God... you surprised me, Tzu," Sana chuckles nervously. "I thought you were asleep. You were listening, eh?"

I do

"Oh, well.. it's not like you'll understand."

BUT I DO UNDERSTAND

Sana shifts away, placing Tzuyu on the bed and earns herself a protesting cry from the baby. She giggles at that and kisses Tzuyu again on the cheek.

"I'm going to drink for a while, wait for me."

Tzuyu flails her arms.

"Awww, you miss me already?" the Japanese grins as she nuzzles Tzuyu's stomach, jolting when the baby nibbles on her cheek. "Was that a kiss, Tzuyu?"

"Pah!" Tzuyu claps her hands on Sana's jaw.

"Tzuyu-ah! You're so cuutttee!!" Sana peppers kisses all across Tzuyu's face, laughing happily when Tzuyu reaches back and places a kiss of her own. "God, I can do this all day with you! You want that? You want that? Besides, Jihyo's not here so we can kiss all we want. Right, Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu answers with another kiss that lands on the corner of Sana's lips. Sana laughs at that, letting Tzuyu do whatever as long as she's happy.

"Ahhh... younger girls are seriously the best."

Then Sana turns her head away from Tzuyu, actually wanting to see the clock only to find Jihyo and Seungwan standing in the doorway, mouth open with their jaw hanging, staring at her with a similarly shocked expression.

A heavy silence hangs on the atmosphere.

A crow caws in the distance.

Jihyo presses her phone to her ear. "Hello, police?"

Sana screeches.

"THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS."

"Sir, I think my friend is a e."

"I HAVE AN EXPLANATION."

.

.

.

The clock is showing six a.m. sharp when Jeongyeon saunters to the kitchen, rubbing her face. She has always been the first one to wake up in the whole dorm because she enjoys the short silence offered by her still asleep friends. She sighs and leans her body to the kitchen counter, drinking a warm water from the thermos that's always been ready for any occassion.

She thought she won't be that tired, but dealing with a child like Chaeyoung for only a day drained her energy to the last drop of it. They've returned to the dorm yesterday night, finding that both 'parents' from the other two families are not that different in state. And to think that Jihyo had called Seungwan to help.

Jeongyeon sighs again.

She didn't know what Jihyo had said to their manager, but they were given one more day of holiday. Which is much needed, because they don't know whether the maknaes are already back to their usual self or not. Speaking of the maknaes, Jeongyeon remembers that they were put to sleep in their own bed last night, though with their room door open just in case.

"I guess I should go check on them."

The second oldest member of TWICE left her glass and walks toward the maknae room. She peeks before walking in, only to find three bundles of blanket on their respective beds. Jeongyeon rolls her eyes at the inconvenience and she gets in, stopping at the first bed and grips the blanket with a prayer whispered.

She lifts the blanket carefully, a bit afraid on what would she find under it–

Gasp

–to meet Chaeyoung's (adult Chaeyoung's) serene sleeping face.

"CHAEEEENGGGGGG!!!!"

Jeongyeon could not contain her relief when the younger girl is already normal, screaming at the top of her lungs and surprising the outta the sleeping girl.

"UNNIE WHAT THE –"

Chaeyoung stops herself when she realize that she's able to talk, covering with her hands as she stares at Jeongyeon in pure joy.

"I'M BACK!"

"YOU'RE BACK!"

"I'M BAAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!!"

"YOU'RE BAAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

The NoJam duo immediately hug each other, jumping around yelling without any care over the other sleeping girls. A groan could be heard from the bed across Chaeyoung's, followed by Tzuyu's irritated face poking from under the blanket and Dahyun's soft yawn.

"CHEWY! DAHYUN-UNNIE!!" Chaeyoung hollers, diving to the two and pulling them into a group hug. "WE'RE BAAAACCCKKKK!!!!"

Dahyun blinks, trying to understand what the hell is happening when she lifts her hand. Her eyes went wide and b with tears. "OH MY GOD I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE!"

"Oh thank God," Tzuyu says in relief, only hugging Chaeyoung and Dahyun back as she's been too speechless and stunned. "Oh God I thought we were going to stay like that for a long time, thank God, thank God..."

"T-the magician was legit magic," Dahyun sobs. "We only need our success... to pay her and to return back like this."

"Oh my God we should really thank her–"

"Magician?"

The three whip their head to the bedroom door in horror. There stands Jihyo, plus the other unnies, staring at them with disbelief clear in their sleepy eyes.

"What magician?"

The maknaes are all turning into statues, not babies any more.

"Don't tell me... the magician that turned you into toddlers yesterday?"

The maknaes hugs each other tighter in fear.

"You girls planned this beforehand?"

The maknaes has their body pale up until their hair.

"Whose idea was it?!" Jihyo barks, sending pointed look to the three girls before her. "WHO WAS IT?! TALK!"

"It's Chaeyoung!"

"Chaeyoung-unnie!"

"Chaeyoung!"

Jihyo glares at the last person talking. Chaeyoung mentally kicks herself for her stupidity.

"SON CHAEYOUNG–!"

"THEY AGREED!"

"THEN WHY WERE YOU GUYS AGREED?!!"

"UNNIE WE'RE SORRY!!"

Chaeyoung was the first to do a full body bow to Jihyo, forehead pressing to the floor in an attempt to ease the leader's rage. Tzuyu and Dahyun followed suit, bowing and trembling in case Jihyo decides to beat them.

"Why did you do that?!"

"It's because–" Chaeyoung gulps when Jihyo glares at her. "Unnie, we've been too tired to see you all trapped in a storm of without any progress! So we have to do something! We succeeded, don't we?!"

Jihyo narrows her eyes. Momo chokes. Mina blushes hard. Nayeon gasps in disbelief while Jeongyeon shakes her head.

"So that was your goal?" Jeongyeon asks. "Setting us up?"

"Yeah but admit it! You guys need it!" it's Dahyun who speaks up now. She notices Mina blushes harder and smirks in victory. "Right? Right?"

Jihyo looks back to her other members who are all nodding bashfully. "Alright I appreciate the gesture. But did you have to do that? Don't you have any better ideas? Don't you think how dangerous it is for us, for TWICE, if your magician can't actually turn you back? If you have to restart from your early life? What would you do if that's the case, huh?"

The maknaes fell silent.

Jihyo groans. "Oh God."

Safe to say, Jihyo lectures the three of them for the whole morning. Though, in the end, she only sighs tiredly, telling the younger girls that even if what they did certainly makes a difference, they still have to reflect in their action. She gave them a punishment of doing daily chores for the whole week, much to their dismay and much to Jeongyeon's delight.

"Jihyo-unnie is evil," Dahyun murmurs as she mops the floor, Chaeyoung sighing heavily behind her.

"Well, we are to blame as well, in here," the shortest of the maknaes mumbles gloomily as she rearranges the magazines on the rack. She then turns to their youngest who silently dusts the furnitures, eyes unfocused even if her movement is still as coordinated as ever. Chaeyoung raises her eyebrow.

"By the way, Tzu?"

Tzuyu tilts her head. "Hm?"

"How are you and Sana-unnie?"

This makes Tzuyu stops for a while. She exhales with a sullen look in her face before she continues her task. "Well one thing for sure... my feelings are entirely not one-sided."

"REALLY?!"

"Yes, but, can you shut up?" Tzuyu shushes the older girl in irritation. "I don't know what should I do. I don't think she'll appreciate it if I am to confess to her out of the blue."

"..."

"Should I repeat my lecture to Mina-unnie, though."

"What?"

"No," Dahyun shakes her head. She then grips Tzuyu's shoulder, forcing her to look deep into her eyes. "Let me say something to you, Tzuyu."

"Okay... go ahead."

Dahyun takes a deep breath. "Just do it."

"..."

"Shia LaBeouf, 2015."

"Unnie–"

"No, no, I'm serious," the oldest of the three tightens her grip. "Just do it. Before you regret everything."

"But–"

"SANA-UNNIEEE!"

"OY!"

"Yes?" Sana's voice booms from somewhere inside the dorm, almost tempting Tzuyu to choke Dahyun or throw her down the window. It doesn't take long for Sana too peek from behind the doorway. "What is it, Dubu?"

"Chewy wants to talk with you."

Tzuyu is this close of rampaging to her two fellow maknaes.

"Oh?" Sana blinks, sliding near Tzuyu who is having the worst nervous breakdown in her life. "You want to say something to me, Tzu?"

"Y-yes, I do," Tzuyu finally relents. These unnies had given her a chance. The least she can do is to try her best. "Are you free right now? Can we go out of the dorm?"

"Sure!" the Japanese then links her arm with Tzuyu's, almost giving the maknae a heart attack right here and right now. "Let's go, then!"

The two then walk away from the living room, accompanied by Dahyun and Chaeyoung mouthing, "Go Tzuyu!" "Get the girl, Tzuyu!" "You can do it, Tzu!" and some other random supports to their beloved maknae. Tzuyu only gave them a heart sign with her fingers before going out of the dorm’s front door.

"Well, well, well," Chaeyoung starts, crossing her arms above her chest. "Looks like we've done our job, unnie."

She doesn not expect Dahyun to place a brief kiss on her cheek. Chaeyoung stutters, taking a lot of steps back from the grinning girl while holding her heated cheek.

"W-wha-wha–"

"We've done a lot for everyone but we haven't do anything for ourself,” Dahyun giggles. "That's a payment kiss for my girlfriend."

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes. "You call that a kiss?"

"Hmmm?" a cheeky grin is shown toward the younger girl. "Is it not?"

The tiger cub lets out a laugh, cupping Dahyun’s face between her hands. The two stare at each other for a while, both smiling giddily with adoration shining in their eyes.

"Let me show you what a kiss feels like."

And Chaeyoung dives. She claims Dahyun's lips softly, just like their previous kisses, slow and unhurried but enough to elicit a happy mewl from the older. Dahyun loops her arms around Chaeyoung's nape, angling her head so she can deepen their kiss. She smirks when Chaeyoung tenses as she runs her hand on the younger's hair, a trick she could always do to seduce Chaeyoung.

"Oy, I told you to clean the room not to make out."

Jihyo's light voice from the kitchen breaks their kiss. But the two only laugh, even when they know that Jihyo must have been shaking her head in disbelief at their antics. Chaeyoung bumps Dahyun's hand with hers, catching the older's attention.

"We should have a date, you know."

"Sure," Dahyun grins. "There's this one cafe I've been dying to try since long. Should we go there?"

"Of course," Chaeyoung pecks Dahyun again on the cheek before stepping back. "Right after this room is shining like a diamond, we're outta here."

"Deal."

And Dahyun seals the deal with a kiss.

.

.

.

"Sooo... what are you going to tell me?"

The sun is warm, just like yesterday, Tzuyu notices. The breeze is also chilly, just like yesterday. The difference is that she's not gripping Sana's shirt anymore, fully putting her faith in the older girl not to drop her to the ground. Still, the feeling is the same, as she regulates her breathing to prepare herself to what's coming her way.

"Tzuyu?" Sana munches on her gyeran-ppang given by the maknae. Tzuyu even had to go the long way and bought Sana the snack on the same booth, surprising the owner upon how did two TWICE members just randomly show up in his booth.

"U-unnie, I­-"

Man, it's really hard to swallow that lump in .

Especially with the way Sana tilts her head adorably.

Tzuyu clears . "Unnie.. do you remember what did you told me yesterday?"

Sana hums. "I... think I told you a lot of thing yesterday?"

"No– it's... when we were back at the dorm. I was about to sleep and– and–"

The Japanese's eyes went wide. "W-when you were about to sleep?"

"Yes," Tzuyu nods. "I was about to sleep. But you said something and I can't help but listen..."

The maknae almost melts with how cute Sana looks like–blushing, stuttering, barely remembering the things she said out of confidence that the other party does not understand her words.

"Oh no! Tzuyu-ah I'm sorry it's– I thought you don't understand I– I'm sorry I was rude and if that make you angry I–"

Sana's panicking tone sends a wave of anxiety over Tzuyu's body. "No! No! It's not like that, unnie!"

When Sana fails to keep her calm, Tzuyu catches one of her hands and squeeze it, forcing Sana to look straight at her. "I'm not mad. I promise. That's not what I want to talk about."

"T-then what is it?" Sana hangs her head low, too afraid to meet Tzuyu's gaze.

Tzuyu gulps. Alright, this is it.

"It's just... I realize that we... somehow share the same feelings, unnie."

"Eh?" Sana lifts her head. "Eh?"

"Yeah..." the maknae trails off. She's a nervous wreck but she still has the guts to face Sana's now confused face. "Yeah... I've liked you for a long time, now, unnie."

"Ehh?" another blush, deeper this time, blooms on Sana's cheeks. Tzuyu feels her own cheeks heating up at the older girl's reaction, her hands sweaty and her heart beating loudly it almost jumps out of her ribcage. "Eehhhhhh???"

"Y-yes," Tzuyu takes a deep breath. "I like you, unnie. A lot."

"W-w-w-" Sana gasps. "Is... is it true? Tzu you– you like me?"

"Yes, unnie," the voice coming out from Tzuyu's throat is firmer this time. "And I want... I want to be your– no, I want you to be my girlfriend. W-will you be–"

Tzuyu hadn't finished her sentence when Sana throws her arms around her shoulders, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Yes! Yes! I would love to!"

It's as if a heavy weight been lifted out of her chest. Tzuyu breathes out in relief, circling her arms around Sana's slim waist to pull her to a hug on her own, burying her face to Sana's soft locks. She inhales in the flowery perfume typical Sana, feeling her heart flutters when the Japanese giggles.

"I– I thought you were angry," Sana says after Tzuyu breaks their hug. "I've been crushing on you for quite some time but I don't think you'll ever see me as more than your sister."

"Me too," Tzuyu smiles her dimpled smile. "I thought you always think of me as your younger sister. I'm glad that yesterday's event prompted you to say that to me."

"Well, we have to thank Dubu and Chae for that," the Japanese laughs again. "I seriously thought you won't understand, so I just poured out all my feelings."

"I'm glad I understood," hand grasping Sana's own, Tzuyu places a brief kiss to the older's knuckles, making Sana's blush deepens in color. "Or else I won't be brave enough to confess."

"Cheesy much?" Sana smiles, retracting her hand then pulls Tzuyu into another hug. "In that case, Tzuyu-ah. I, too, glad that you guys pulled that kinda stunt to make us realize our love for each other."

Tzuyu nods, happy, as she once more inhales Sana's alluring perfume scent. She closes her eyes to savor the moment. Yesterday had been confusing, and this week is surely going to be hell for Jihyo had punished her to clean the dorm everyday, but Tzuyu wouldn't want to do this any other way.

Besides, it's not like she's able to say no, right?

 

 

The End?

.

.

.

Omake#1

"Chaeyoung, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, Jeongyeon-unnie my bro."

"Why did you always latch to Nayeon when you were a baby?"

"Because her s are softer than yours, bro."

"Bro."

"Bro."

"I'm going to ing obliterate you bro."

"Oh no please don't bro."

.

.

.

Omake#2

The night before the maknaes turned back

 

Redeu Belbet

 

UwUendy

07.05 pm : Hey guys

07.05 pm : Im back

 

Seulbear

07.06 pm : Hi :))

07.06 pm : Congratulations, Wan :)))

 

Sooyoung The Great

07.06 pm : Hi Dad :D

 

YerianaGrande

07.06 pm : Daddy :D

 

Bae of The Universe

07.08 pm : What

07.08 pm : What the is this

 

YerianaGrande

07.10 pm : Unnie! XD

07.10 pm : Jihyo called earlier and said that shes having a baby :D

 

Bae of The Universe

07.11 pm : WHAT!

 

UwUendy

07.11 pm : Yerim WTF

 

YerianaGrande

07.11 pm : Why? :(

07.11 pm : Im happy to have a niece :D

 

Bae of The Universe

07.11 pm : SON SEUNGWAN

07.11 pm : HOW COULD YOU

07.12 pm : WHAT DID I TOLD YOU ABOUT PRACTICING SAFE BEFORE MARRIAGE

07.12 pm : USE PROTECTION IDIOT

 

UwUendy

07.12 pm : IT WASNT MINE

07.12 pm : I DONT EVEN HAVE A

 

Bae of The Universe

07.12 pm : STOP DENYING

07.12 pm : I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS

 

UwUendy

07.13 pm : IT WAS TZUYU

 

Bae of The Universe

07.13 pm : SO NOW YOURE ACCUSING YOUR GIRLFRIEND OF CHEATING ON YOU

07.13 pm : DISHONOR ON YOU

07.13 pm : DISHONOR ON YOUR COW

07.13 pm : I OFFICIALLY DISOWN YOU FROM NOW ON

 

UwUendy

07.14 pm : NO I MEAN THE BABY WAS TZUYU

07.14 pm : UNNIE LET ME EXPLAIN

 

Bae of The Universe

07.14 pm : DONT 'UNNIE' ME

07.14 pm : Im not listening to any of your reasoning son seungwan

07.14 pm : TAKE RESPONSIBILITY

07.15 pm : You are to hold a marriage next week

07.15 pm : Or you better kiss your red velvet contract goodbye

07.18 pm : SEUNGWAN ANSWER ME

 

Seulbear

07.18 pm : Hyunnie

07.18 pm : Baby

 

Bae of The Universe

07.18 pm : Not now darling im in a rage

 

Seulbear

07.18 pm : No its

07.19 pm : Seungwan just ran away from the dorm

 

Bae of The Universe

07.19 pm : SON ING SEUNGWAN

 

###

 

MOMMY UNITED SQUAD <3

 

Bae of The Universe

07.20 pm : Any of you know where my main vocalist at

 

Jenkaishipper#1

07.22 pm : Naw

07.22 pm : Wait

07.22 pm : ING JENNIE

 

Bae of The Universe

07.22 pm : SHES ING JENNIE??!!!!

 

Jenkaishipper#1 change its name to JisoosOurLordAndSavior

 

JisoosOurLordAndSavior

07.23 pm : There. Better

07.23 pm : No calm down @Bae of The Universe

 

Daddy Long Legs

07.23 pm : @Bae of The Universe I saw her car speeding northwest from our dorm

 

Bae of The Universe

07.23 pm : Oh thank god

07.23 pm : Thank you Sowon sshi

07.23 pm : Anyone else?

 

JisoosOurLordAndSavior

07.24 pm : What happened

 

Bae of The Universe

07.25 pm : Shes being a jerk by running away from her responsibility

07.25 pm : Im so sorry @GodJihyo

07.25 pm : Ill make sure she receives proper punishment

07.25 pm : And will not leave you in the times of trouble

 

Mama Mamamoo

07.35 pm : Sorry

07.35 pm : Just read your message

07.35 pm : Shes here

 

Bae of The Universe

07.36 pm : Perfect

07.36 pm : Keep her there

07.36 pm : Im coming over in 10

 

Mama Mamamoo

07.36 pm : Okay :D

07.39 pm : Shes screaming but byul locked her inside our basement

 

Bae of The Universe

07.40 pm : Ur my fav

07.40 pm : Thanks solar sshi

 

Mama Mamamoo

07.40 pm : No prob rene ;)

 

Daddy Long Legs

07.45 pm : Holy

07.45 pm : Wendy is so dead

07.45 pm : I could hear her scream from miles away already

 

JisoosOurLordAndSavior

07.51 pm : My best condolences to my fellow artist

07.51 pm : May she rests in pieces peacefully

 

GodJihyo

08.16 pm : Oh my God

08.16 pm : I just opened my phone and my gf is being hunted

08.16 pm : Irene-sshi

08.16 pm : It was a misunderstanding

08.16 pm : Please dont kill her

08.17 pm : Omg

08.17 pm : Omg dont hurt her we have children at home

 

Bae of The Universe

08.18 pm : TOO LATE

 

GodJihyo

08.18 pm : IRENE-SSHI

 

###

 

The Cult of Gays™

 

eSatan

10.30 pm : Wheres Jihyo

10.30 pm : I cant change my username without her account permission

10.30 pm : man

 

NoJam#1

10.31 pm : Seoul Hospital

 

Penguinnie<3Jokbal

10.32 pm : Is Jihyo unnie sick?

 

CutieBunnyNayeonnie

10.32 pm : No seungwan was rushed to the ER

10.32 pm : Dont change it it suits you Sana

 

eSatan

10.33 pm : u 2

 

DaddyPeach

10.33 pm : Wait seungwan in the ER?

10.33 pm : Why?

 

NoJam#1

10.33 pm : Irene set her on fire

 

DaddyPeach

10.34 pm : LMAO WHAT

 

###

 

Redeu Belbet

 

Bae of The Universe

11.30 pm : Sigh

11.30 pm : It was a misunderstanding guys

11.30 pm : We aint gonna have a niece soon

 

YerianaGrande

11.31 pm : So saaaad D:

11.31 pm : I want a niece D:

 

Sooyoung The Great

11.32 pm : Me toooo D:

 

YerianaGrande

11.33 pm : Unnie make one :3

11.33 pm : Pretty pleasee :3

 

Sooyoung The Great

11.33 pm : Make one for me toooooo :3333

 

Seulbear

11.34 pm : Anything for you baby :*

11.35 pm : Hyunnie ;)

 

Bae of The Universe

11.35 pm : Seul ;)

 

Sooyoung The Great

11.37 pm : YEAyyy :D

 

YerianaGrande

11.37 pm : Yay! :D

 

UwUendy

11.50 pm : Excuse me wtf guys im in ER with my burnt and ur going to get sumfuk i feel betrayed no one love me bye im leaving rv im joining twice bye bye

 

YerianaGrande

11.50 pm : :(

 

Sooyoung The Great

11.51 pm : :(

 

SeulBear

11.51 pm : :(

 

Bae of The Universe

11.52 pm : :)

 

UwUendy

11.55 pm : Oh no unnie im justk idding im sorry forgive me unnie pls no i lovr u i lobe rv unnnie pls forgive me

 

Bae of The Universe

11.55 pm : :)))))))

 

UwUendy

11.56 pm : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

.

.

.

Omake#3

Momo does not catch rabies.

.

.

.

Omake #4

"Look at them go, Hiro."

A golden-maned cat yawns, purring softly at the hand caressing its long fur. Its' eyes flicker open to look at the small screen of the TV its master is watching. It was, as usual, another korean show which the cat does not that keen to watch. But its master likes it so much so it has no means to protest.

Ah, wait, it seems to remember three faces shown in the TV.

"Our plan had worked."

Hiro looks up to her master, who is smiling even when most of her face is secured by her signature black cloak. It purrs with a different tone and its master smirks.

"Well, what can I say?" the thin fingers play with a vial of liquid, just purple in color this time.

"I'm a hardcore shipper, after all."

.

.

.

Fin~