Chapter 2

Still Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I know how it feels Changmin-shi, I can relate!"

"There's always a first time, give it sometime and you'll get over it!"

Changmin keeps on hearing words of encouragement from his colleagues when he gets to work the next day.  Everyone knows he is just a rookie and what happened yesterday was his first. But no one really knows how nervous and afraid he feels right now. He knew he was just doing his job and he did the right thing but his conscience keeps on bothering him especially when he learned the identity of the man he shor yesterday.

He can't believe it at first when the chief of police told him that the guys name is Keung So Jung, married to Seo Yeung Jung, and a son named Yunho Jung. He felt so terrified  hearing those names that his feet wobbles.

The first thing he did after meeting his superiors is to lock himself in the washroom and cried his heart out, because how can he face his boyfriend once again if he was the reason why his father is fighting for his life in the hospital right now.

 

______________________________

 

Yunho was thankful he is the only person in the hospital's small prayer room. The doctor told him frankly that his father got a slim chance of surviving. His world is in a mess right now and to be honest he doesn't know what to do. He receives news that shocked him to the core.

 

A police officer came to see him and his mother few hours ago. The police told them that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter