Chapter 1

Still Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOUTH KOREA

 

The man wearing a mask and a cap hiding his identity ran as fast as he can, he maybe older but he knew this area well because it's his territory. It should be easy for him to outrun the cop chasing him but the officer is way to good for this. The cop is always behind his tail, until he hears a gunshot, a warning shot and he missed the right turn that would hide him away from his chaser. He is now facing a thick wall, a dead end.

He reach for his gun in his jackets inside pocket. He rarely used guns, but now is one of those rare times. 

 

 

Changmin halts running when he saw the man got nowhere to run. He aims his gun and hopes the man is smart enough to just surrender. They are surrounded by thick walls and He is standing in the only way for an escape.. 

"FREEZE!" He shouts at the top of his lungs. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND SURRENDER!"

The man turns and in a split of seconds fires a gun.

Changmin felt a sudden pain in his shoulder, the mans bullet grazed his left shoulder. He was well trained for moments like this and his lucky there's a pile of debris on his left side and he dives behind it for cover. He knows the man is in a dead end and wants to give him a second chance.

"IT'S OVER, MISTER, IT'S BETTER FOR YOU TO DROP YOUR GUN AND SURRENDER." Changmin shouts ignoring the pain his wounded shoulder caused when he scrambles to take a peek at the other man.

"NEVER!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter