Chapter 4

Still Holding On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho sighs deeply after the third taxi drives past him. It's the rush hour so it's understandable that all taxis are full. He decided to move on the other taxi stand at the back of the hospital. He turns to his side but regreted his actions when he saw the figure walking towards him. 

'Changmin', he mumurs.

Their eyes met and he panicked a little because he isn't ready to face the younger man yet.He wanted to just turn around again and run far away but his legs aren't cooperting, so he just stood there and watch as the slightly taller man approaches him.

He doesn't know what to do, doesn't know what to say, and most of all he doesn't know how to react to the man who shot his own father, especially that this man is not a stranger to him. This man who is now standing infront him is his boyfriend. The reason of his happiness, the reason why his been working hard in his very first job, because he wants his man to be very proud of him, just like how he felt when his boyfriend becomes a policeman. But never in his wildest dreams and imagination that the man he loves so dearly will unlock all the bad secrets of his father and the worst thing of all is that he might lose his father any moment because of his boyfriend.

 

"Hyung?" He hears Changmin say, but he just stares at him unable to say something.

 

"Hyung, I'm..I'm sorry... I'm very sorry.."  Changmin stammers and Yunho felt a slight pain in his heart.  His boyfriend never shows this side of him to other people. Changmin shows and displays a different Changmin to other people. Most people admires  his man as a no non-sense person, a man who is very serious to his profession. Someone whom you can rely on as a civilian and someone who is willing to do everything to serve and protect. 

A different Changmin would appear when they are surrounded with close friends. He becomes snarky, a nag and a brat. But he allows some friends to see how caring he is, that deep inside he loves and cares those people around him.

When it's just the two of them, that's the time the real Shim Changmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter