ONE

The Story Begins || DISCONTINUED

I play with the little baby and Taekwoon doesn't even matter about it. He is laying on my lap and he is reaching his arms out to me a lot, while he squeals and is smiling loud. I love this little man a lot already. I tickle the little baby and Taekwoon squeals the loudest I've ever heard. Multiple maids come over to see what is going on, but I assure them that there's nothing wrong. A few maids enter the livingroom and take a look at the little baby I have on my lap. 

''What's the gender and what is its name?'' one maid asks and I look up at her with a smile, before I look back at the baby and pick him up to hold him close against me.

''It's a baby boy and his name is Taekwoon. We found him in the forest and I got the permission to return with this baby to the palace. We will raise this baby as if he always had been a part of our family.'' I tell the maid and she nods as she looks at the baby on my lap. She streaks with a finger over his cheek and Taekwoon looks at her without any expressions. Honestly, Taekwoon looks scary like this.

''He is a very cute one and I am already looking forward to how he is going to be like when he gets older, but all of us are like that. Have fun with our little prince, Your Majesty.'' the maid says and leaves the livingroom again. Taekwoon looks at me again and a smile is back on the little boy's face. I wonder how he is going to react when he is going to see the rest of my family, because I never have seen vampires reacting like this to our maids. I guess that Taekwoon doesn't like this maid so much. But he is young, so I wonder how it's going to be when he gets older.

Then, Taekwoon starts to pout and a cry is heard shortly after. Hmm, he is either hungry or I have to change his diaper. I get up from the couch and I walk to the kitchen, where the staff immediately greet me and ask what they can do for me.

''Can I have something to eat for this little one? I found this baby boy in the forest and I think he is hungry now, because he hasn't eaten in hours I believe.'' I tell them and the staff nod, before they immediately start to prepare something for the little one.

''Here you go, I think he might like this. If not, feel free to come back and let us know.'' the cook says and I smile, before walking to the diningroom. If I am going to feed little Taekwoon in the livingroom, my dad is going to kill me. I sit down on a chair and I hold Taekwoon in a certain position which is comfortable for Taekwoon to be fed. The bottle is filled with some sweet blood and we all loved it when we were a baby.

As soon as Taekwoon starts to drink, my eyes are locked with his and Taekwoon is relaxing in my arms. Taekwoon's small hand rests on my chest and I smile when I look at the young man, he is already adorable.

''Hakyeon, where are you?'' my dad says and I look up. Ah, they're home.

''I'm in the diningroom, I'm feeding our little boy.'' I say loud and I look at Taekwoon, I hope I didn't scare him. But Taekwoon doesn't even flinch, so he isn't someone who gets scared pretty easily.

The rest of the family enters the diningroom and my parents smile when they see me feeding the little baby I found in the forest earlier.

''How is he doing? And does he have a name already?'' my mum asks and I nod with a smile, before looking back to the boy in my arms again. Taekwoon's eyes shine bright and his chocolate brown eyes make my undead heart melt.

''He is doing very well actually and he was hungry, so I am feeding him now. And I already have given a name to him. Mum, dad, everyone... I'd like to introduce you to Taekwoon.'' I say and my parents start to smile. Sanhyuk looks at me as if I'm out of my mind, but I stick to the name I have given to the small boy in my arms.

''Lovely name, Hakyeon.'' my dad shortly answers and my parents walk over to me and Taekwoon. Taekwoon stops with drinking and I take away the bottle, which is almost empty. Taekwoon looks with fascinated eyes at my parents and my mum streaks over Taekwoon's cheek. Taekwoon starts to squeal and my mum starts to giggle.

''He is already a very cute boy, Hakyeon. And he already seems to like you a lot.'' my mum says and when I look down at Taekwoon, Taekwoon has grabbed my shirt already. It's important that we're developping a bond already, because it's important for our family. Our family is all about trusting each other and taking care of each other. That's something I'm going to learn Taekwoon aswell, he should cherish his family.

I put the bottle on the table and I lift up Taekwoon, to hold him close against me and I give him the chance to burp. It doesn't take long before Taekwoon burps and his head rests on my shoulder.

''Out of all of the little vampires who were raised here, I have never seen it before that the youngest is growing close to someone like you. It also could be that he likes you a lot now, because of that you found him in the forest and carried him with you.'' my mum says and I giggle. Maybe she is right, maybe Taekwoon is already depending on me a lot. But we'll see how it develops when he grows up.

I look at Taekwoon again and his chocolate brown eyes look straight at me. I place a kiss on Taekwoon's temple and the baby squeals, making me smile. I love this boy so much already.

''But mum, we don't have a bed for Taekwoon yet. He doesn't even have a room for himself.'' I tell my mum and I look at her. My mum smiles and places a hand on my shoulder.

''Hakyeon darling, I think it's great if this little boy is sleeping with you on your bed. Until the moment that Taekwoon gets a room for himself, he is going to sleep with you.'' my mum says and I smile. I love that idea. I look at Taekwoon and I start to kiss Taekwoon's temple again.

I love this baby boy already a lot and I will make him trust me, so that he can rely on me whenever he struggles with something.

A/N Here's my Christmas present to you, Merry Christmas everyone (even if you don't celebrate it)